April 20, 2014 | 1311 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson Fancy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is gooood stuff. It was love at first sniff. For me, this is a very comforting, do-no-wrong type fragrance. Very pretty. Wow, Jessica Simpson--who knew? It's marvelous.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite perfumes; definitely in my top 5 and is also the best gourmand fragrance l've come across (at least considering the price). To me and on me, it smells of vanilla, caramel, and soft florals. Very nice and easy to wear.

I wore this for the first time to work the other day, and two of my male co-workers complmented me on my scent. One of them actually commented on it much later into the day when I thought I no longer smelled of it, and the same thing happened two days later when I wore it again, so this is one the boys like and has excellent staying power.

UPDATE 05/06/11:
Just wanted to add that this is now officially one of my favorite fragrances ever! I own 25+ perfumes and this is the one that has gotten me more compliments than any other, particularly from men.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Calicokatie

This is one of my favorite scents. I love the cinnamon/vanilla combo. I usually don't gravitate towards celebrity endorsed perfumes because they're usually garbage, but I couldn't resist this one. My body chemistry works really well with vanilla notes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It took me a long time to buy this, but finally I did! My thoughts were, "I'll add this to the collection since I seem to enjoy it enough to have considered and sampled it for so long." I think my hesitation was only the celebrity name attached and the silliness that maybe this would mean it's not very good. Well, I was proven wrong on all counts!! This is uplifting and happy and a wonderful winter comfort scent. This could be compared to Hanae Mori, but frankly, this is more wearable. Every time I reach for Hanae, I am let down while I'm wearing it. Though a gorgeous gourmand, Hanae doesn't wear on my skin the way I wish it did and becomes a muddled mess of notes. Fancy stays true and, unlike Hanae, which my skin drinks, Fancy has wonderful longevity. It is a little sweeter, much more vibrant, and more youthful than the elegant Hanae. I am very pleased with my purchase and reach for it much more often than I ever thought I would.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gosh. Why do people compare this to Pink Sugar???
Dont expect this to smell like a caramel paradise, because it's not. There is a HINT of caramel, but once you apply on your skin is gone. And I can also smell toasted almonds in the opening of this, but like I said, once you apply on your skin is awful.
This is not sweet, this is a light, boring fragrance I would wear to stay home (not really because it stinks)! It's smells like soap!!! Honestly, is soap in a bottle!!!!!!

As soon as I opened the box I thought "i know this smell". Instantly I had this memory of a 12-year-old ME wearing Giovanna Baby cologne (the pink one). Smells exactly the same to me. Not very well blended, this stuff sucks.

This is boring, and once you apply is there, to stay!!! I had to take a shower immediately to take this off me!!!!
This is ANYTHING BUT FANCY. Honestly.

If you like elegant, strong, deep, chic, remarkable fragrances THIS is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I haven't bought this perfume yet, but I have received a couple of samples from and I love it! I am definately going to be getting this perfume soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

I'm in my 20s and this is actually my 1st perfume ever lolllllll. I was never a perfume type of person but this was on sale for $20. A few days before I saw the sale, I thought about trying out perfumes. The sales associate said she loves Fancy and even though the tester was missing, i trusted her and got it. It's very nice: smells like roasted almonds mixed with simmering caramel! and there's a slight floral undertone. Overall I am satisfied. I don't have much experience with perfumes so I don't know.... I do wear this everyday though... :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A friend of mine used to wear this and it smelled awesome on her so when I came across the full size bottle of this at TJ Maxx for $20, I had to get it. I tend to avoid celebrity fragrances because they seem cheesy, but I love this one. If you like sweet, vanilla fragrances you should try this. I'm terrible at describing fragrances note-wise but the ad with Jessica in it is the perfect description--sweet, girly, and a little sexy. Staying power is fantastic. I often layer it over Pink Sugar. This is perfect for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

Late to the party and I'm loving it. I have always wanted to have a cotton candy, caramel fragrance without the burnt sugar notes and now I have it in all delicious, musky warmth, good sillage and extreme lasting power of more than 24 hours - and yes, I shower:) What's funny is people tell me that I smell very sophisticated with white suede notes and I gracefully shut up:) Nowadays I find myself reaching for it more often than I think I would and it has almost replaced my beloved Gaultier Classique. I even love the friendly and airy pear note at the beginning and the tacky bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells like a generic sweet vanilla, with spicy incense undertones. I would not rank this among the most beautiful scents I have ever smelled, but it's cozy and pleasant, very feminine and people will like the way you smell. It gets the job done.