January 26, 2015 | 1073 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Medlet

this is marvelous. if you have dry skin, exfoliate first, definitely apply moisturizer. i have always hated foundation, but this is very beautiful and long-lasting and provides a great finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by blondie2cute

Could not find one shade that would suit me, so I was dumb enough to spend $100 bucks on two shades of foundations. It looks really cakey and flaky and disgusting that one morning I stayed home from school because it looked that bad. Definitely not for someone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by carolinemabrey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using Lancome when I started wearing makeup -- but recently strayed to try Chanel, Dior, and Armani foundations... no idea why, because Lancome is clearly the only line that works for my sensitive and fair skin. Photogenic is simply amazing, it sits on the skin perfectly, and my skin looks so luminous (but not too much) with it on. I use the Ivory 2(C) and it is the perfect shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edit: Turns out it wasn't this foundation causing breakouts, it was a supplement I was taking, - Yeah! - going to repurchase.....This foundation is my HG. Simply put - it makes my skin look beautiful. I have re-purchased this foundation twice and use Buff 2(W) for reference. My skin is combination- oily t-zone,dry cheeks AND sensitive (Lord help me! :) This is the first foundation is a long time that hasn't cause breakouts, evens out my skin, covers redness, and make my skin look luminious. It is oil-free, and comes in glass bottle (something I could live w/o), but it does have a pump, which makes up for it... I pay $48 cdn. quite pricey, but to me, worth every penny! A little goes a long way, 1 pump if my skin is behaving, 1 1/2, if it is being cranky...I haven't had a issue with this not lasting, or oxidizing, the only thing is depending where I am in my cycle, my skin can get quite oily by mid-day, but nothing that a few C&C oil blotting sheets can't cure.. In the winter I also use a light-weight moisturizer under it. If you have normal to combination skin that needs a bit of oomph - give it a try.... Edit: September 2009 - I had to stop using this foundation, my skin has changed, and it is causing breakouts, but I still think it is a fantastic foundation...:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

This foundation looks beautiful on!! It gives me a perfect, healthy glow that I can't get enough of!! Nothing compares to the finish of this foundation. The ONLY problem I have with this foundation is that it is not super long-wearing, and with my semi-oily skin, it doesn't look great at the end of a long work day. Otherwise perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation was quite nice but a bit too slippery on the skin for me. There are also quite a range of colors and the colors are further broken down into cool/warm/neutral hues, so that's a big plus. It is easy to spread/blend over your skin, but then feels like it could be wiped off very easily. I suppose the texture would be very appealing for very super dry/mature skin, but I like my foundation to "melt" into my skin a bit more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by foxpangel

I just bought my second bottle of this, because no matter what other foundation I try it doesn't work as well and look as good as the Photogenic. I hate foundation, but I actually think when I apply this with a makeup brush it looks more natural than tinted moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin (like LM) or make me break out. It also gives the skin a very nice natural glow, when I wear this I get compliments on how nice my skin is without makeup (if only that were really true).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my 2 lancome foundation, 1 was adaptive..i like this better, gives you luminous glow..not too heavy..very good on my skin,smooth and soft.i have a combo skin.covers very very well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by frucht_tasche

I have used a few samples of this fdt, and honestly I am not very impressed. It goes on smooth, covers reasonably well and looks natural. My problem is that this fdt does not last and wipes off very easily, making me look tired and worn out only after a few hours of application. I did not have this problem with most of other foundations I've used. Perhaps I will give another chance in winter, but for now I don't think I will purchase this fdt. For reference I have normal-dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Marabear85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is pretty well in my opinion best for normal to dry skin because it has a very somewhat smooth but a tad greasy texture that benefits dry skin very well which I am. I enjoy using this foundation because the feel of this foundation is phenominal and the feel of application is so simple. From my experience with a list of foundations this one is the softest. This covers my red very well and to me its light reflective so it makes your appearance seem to have an overall healthy glow. As for staying power I would have to say no, only because in all honesty it does come off on clothing and such. So this foundation is pretty much for comfort and healthy glow and not durability. I dont know how this foundation reacts to summer weather so I am going to have to come back and have to say another review. But for now this is my staple foundation.