Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

4.1

TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.038981%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, NYLON-12 DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, METHICONE, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, BLUE 1 LAKE

on 8/25/2009 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. I used to use prescriptives and get it custom blended ($70) because I had a bit of yellow in my skin...it would look great until I went in the sun....it looked blotchy and you could tell where I applied it and faded after about an hour or 2...but the lancome looks like I've been airbrushed, but it doesn't look heavy nor cakey. Its thick, so it'll last long, and I use less then a dime and it gave me amazing coverage. It lasted several hours and that's great considering its above 100 everyday here! They also have a WIDE variety of shades so it shouldn't be hard to find the perfect color!

on 8/21/2009 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have oily skin and some acne scaring and cant wear heavy foundation or it looks gross and for those of you with the same problem don't try to cover every flaw your just going to be the girl with too much make up "don't be that girl" .I love this foundation no break out and really made my skin look smoother.It also helps you look good in florescent lighting. I use it with absolue powder. if you cant afford that id go with clinique gentle and light powder.

on 8/18/2009 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is marvelous. if you have dry skin, exfoliate first, definitely apply moisturizer. i have always hated foundation, but this is very beautiful and long-lasting and provides a great finish.

on 8/13/2009 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Could not find one shade that would suit me, so I was dumb enough to spend $100 bucks on two shades of foundations. It looks really cakey and flaky and disgusting that one morning I stayed home from school because it looked that bad. Definitely not for someone with dry skin.

I started using Lancome when I started wearing makeup -- but recently strayed to try Chanel, Dior, and Armani foundations... no idea why, because Lancome is clearly the only line that works for my sensitive and fair skin. Photogenic is simply amazing, it sits on the skin perfectly, and my skin looks so luminous (but not too much) with it on. I use the Ivory 2(C) and it is the perfect shade.

on 8/8/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: Turns out it wasn't this foundation causing breakouts, it was a supplement I was taking, - Yeah! - going to repurchase.....This foundation is my HG. Simply put - it makes my skin look beautiful. I have re-purchased this foundation twice and use Buff 2(W) for reference. My skin is combination- oily t-zone,dry cheeks AND sensitive (Lord help me! :) This is the first foundation is a long time that hasn't cause breakouts, evens out my skin, covers redness, and make my skin look luminious. It is oil-free, and comes in glass bottle (something I could live w/o), but it does have a pump, which makes up for it... I pay $48 cdn. quite pricey, but to me, worth every penny! A little goes a long way, 1 pump if my skin is behaving, 1 1/2, if it is being cranky...I haven't had a issue with this not lasting, or oxidizing, the only thing is depending where I am in my cycle, my skin can get quite oily by mid-day, but nothing that a few C&C oil blotting sheets can't cure.. In the winter I also use a light-weight moisturizer under it. If you have normal to combination skin that needs a bit of oomph - give it a try.... Edit: September 2009 - I had to stop using this foundation, my skin has changed, and it is causing breakouts, but I still think it is a fantastic foundation...:)

This foundation looks beautiful on!! It gives me a perfect, healthy glow that I can't get enough of!! Nothing compares to the finish of this foundation. The ONLY problem I have with this foundation is that it is not super long-wearing, and with my semi-oily skin, it doesn't look great at the end of a long work day. Otherwise perfect!

on 6/17/2009 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation was quite nice but a bit too slippery on the skin for me. There are also quite a range of colors and the colors are further broken down into cool/warm/neutral hues, so that's a big plus. It is easy to spread/blend over your skin, but then feels like it could be wiped off very easily. I suppose the texture would be very appealing for very super dry/mature skin, but I like my foundation to "melt" into my skin a bit more.

on 6/16/2009 5:33:00 AM

I just bought my second bottle of this, because no matter what other foundation I try it doesn't work as well and look as good as the Photogenic. I hate foundation, but I actually think when I apply this with a makeup brush it looks more natural than tinted moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin (like LM) or make me break out. It also gives the skin a very nice natural glow, when I wear this I get compliments on how nice my skin is without makeup (if only that were really true).

on 4/28/2009 4:06:00 PM

This is my 2 lancome foundation, 1 was adaptive..i like this better, gives you luminous glow..not too heavy..very good on my skin,smooth and soft.i have a combo skin.covers very very well.