November 22, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tangy89

i decided to buy this cream eyeliner today because of the good reviews that i've read and no regrets at all! considering this is my first time using cream eyeliner, i actually prefer this over liquid now.its super smooth, really blk and no smears and it stayed on the whole day. the only thing i didnt like was the brush it came with it, its really bad quality but other than that, i wouldnt mind buying it again and i just hope my eyeliner will last me and not dry out, that would suck lol

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

im using it right now, well i just appiled it a few hrs ago. its my second pot..the first one has been thrown away due to it drying out (as mentioned by others) the packaging reminds me of a flying saucer haha..and when you open it, it has a peel to open piece of paper that has up to that time assisted in retaining moisture. the creme itself is extremely dark and opaque and very smooth and creamy in consistency..it glides on your eye the way you would imagine the perfect liner to apply..it last very long, its even a little difficult to take off but will with an oil based remover..its only $2.99-$3.99 and worth evey penny..YES it will dry out before you most likely use the whole entire pot (UNLESS YOURE AMY WHINE HOUSE) and use this stuff by the tons lol but hey even half way through is worth it in my books <33 ..try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by angelspice

very black and smooth when applied. but, the whole product dries off easily and waste when you don't finish it all maybe because of the packaging. i recommend using this product when going out all day and all night. it's hard to remove the product when your using it on a daily basis. i don't want my eyelashes to fall off. overall a good quality budget buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a badly batched creme eyeliner but this creme eyeliner was DRY. I had to heat up the creme liner with a match to get any product. I still haven't found a creme eyeliner that matches Merle Norman but I will keep looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by truebluelady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. End of story. =]

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I thought that since this got sooo many good reviews... it would be well, good. Nope. Its horrible. I have to put it on in layers for it to actually show up. My e.l.f liner is even better than this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by tinyvessels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this. it's one of the few drugstore products that I will buy over and over again because I love it that much. I wear a winged liner pretty much everyday and this stuff stays put. (I have oily eyelids). I prefer this over many liquid liners because liquid liners/pens always get really messy. You get a lot of product for the price, which is good. The brush it comes with seems kind of cheap/bad, but I actually do think it does a great job with applying the liner and making the wing too. I hate how the handle is so short, but that's just a minor detail. You could use other angled liner brushes too. Overall, this product is a steal. You should definitely buy it if you're hesitating.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing all of these good reviews about this product i had to try it. My normal everyday makeup look involves a cat eye and i was using the maybelline line stiletto liquid liner to achieve the look. I decided after a while that i wanted something waterproof and this product kept coming up. I LOVE IT!! It gives great pigment and lasts all day long. However, because i have oily lids, by the end of the day i get this grey ring along my orbital bone underneath my eyebrows where the eyeliner had migrated just from having my eyes open... but it's not a a huge problem. Also, some people might have a hard time taking it off BECAUSE of the fact that it's waterproof. This product was literally $4 and i would purchase this again as well as recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ShutUpCrime

I'm so very shocked at this stuff. I've tried a varitey of liners and none compare to this. When I put other liners on my top lid within an hour or 2 there are black lines by my crease (especially shows if I wear a nude color shadow) but this one does not do that. I wore it all day and couldn't believe that it didn't smudge or flake or anything. I'm so glad I tried this before dishing out $15 on Mac eyeliner. It's a very dark black which is great..but I must say I love this stuff..my favorite new liner! The brush that comes with sucks though because it's really thick so I suggest buying your own brush..but who cares about that the product itself it freaking amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

it set right away and really nicely, smooth and not smugged at all !
compared with high-end products, this is really nice one
much cheeper but working better ~~

only thing I don't like is the brush comes along with it.
I use my own brush when I apply it. it sets perfectly!