August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a badly batched creme eyeliner but this creme eyeliner was DRY. I had to heat up the creme liner with a match to get any product. I still haven't found a creme eyeliner that matches Merle Norman but I will keep looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by truebluelady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. End of story. =]

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I thought that since this got sooo many good reviews... it would be well, good. Nope. Its horrible. I have to put it on in layers for it to actually show up. My e.l.f liner is even better than this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by tinyvessels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this. it's one of the few drugstore products that I will buy over and over again because I love it that much. I wear a winged liner pretty much everyday and this stuff stays put. (I have oily eyelids). I prefer this over many liquid liners because liquid liners/pens always get really messy. You get a lot of product for the price, which is good. The brush it comes with seems kind of cheap/bad, but I actually do think it does a great job with applying the liner and making the wing too. I hate how the handle is so short, but that's just a minor detail. You could use other angled liner brushes too. Overall, this product is a steal. You should definitely buy it if you're hesitating.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing all of these good reviews about this product i had to try it. My normal everyday makeup look involves a cat eye and i was using the maybelline line stiletto liquid liner to achieve the look. I decided after a while that i wanted something waterproof and this product kept coming up. I LOVE IT!! It gives great pigment and lasts all day long. However, because i have oily lids, by the end of the day i get this grey ring along my orbital bone underneath my eyebrows where the eyeliner had migrated just from having my eyes open... but it's not a a huge problem. Also, some people might have a hard time taking it off BECAUSE of the fact that it's waterproof. This product was literally $4 and i would purchase this again as well as recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ShutUpCrime

I'm so very shocked at this stuff. I've tried a varitey of liners and none compare to this. When I put other liners on my top lid within an hour or 2 there are black lines by my crease (especially shows if I wear a nude color shadow) but this one does not do that. I wore it all day and couldn't believe that it didn't smudge or flake or anything. I'm so glad I tried this before dishing out $15 on Mac eyeliner. It's a very dark black which is great..but I must say I love this stuff..my favorite new liner! The brush that comes with sucks though because it's really thick so I suggest buying your own brush..but who cares about that the product itself it freaking amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

it set right away and really nicely, smooth and not smugged at all !
compared with high-end products, this is really nice one
much cheeper but working better ~~

only thing I don't like is the brush comes along with it.
I use my own brush when I apply it. it sets perfectly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

I'm kind of on the fence about this eyeliner . . . .the formula is super creamy and glides on easily. It's the creamiest formula I've tried so far and is really easy to work with.
Personally, I prefer liquid eyeliner since I have super oil lids so I had to take that into account--- although I have tried Physician's formula gel creamliner for brown eyes and have absolutely no problems with it smudging, even when I accidentally rub my eyes.
With primer, there is some, but minimal smudging. But without primer, this stuff travels all over my eyes and onto my lower lash line even when I have none applied.
The packaging is quite cheap so the product does dry out rather quickly. I personally would not repurchase this just because I'm not a cream liner kind of girl, but if you're looking for a good good eyeliner for an awesome price, this would definitely be it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by starrywingz

I really like this eyeliner. It does not smudge and lasts all day. It is very easy to apply. My only complaint is that it dries out too soon. I think it dries out because of the poor packaging. The lid does not make an air tight seal. The liner is so inexpensive that it is worth purchasing even though it will dry out before all of the product can be used.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by waasp

I bought this because I heard really great reviews from those who have oily eyelids and monolids. Let me just say, this is the worst creme liner I have ever tried. It didn't last two hours WITH primer, it smudged and just disappeared.