January 27, 2015 | 1524 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Mascara Exceptionnel

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like this mascar at first because it was weird to use but now that i'm used too it I don't mind it at all.
You have to rotate the wand as you apply the mascara so that the lashes get brushed and combed with each sweep. Lashes really stand out after this, they look fuller, longer and more defined. Although, I do have mascaras which are much better than this for a similar price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Weird brush. I am not a fan of it. Nothing exceptional about this mascara. It was ok but not great. Definitely not worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

This has to be the ultimate mascara! The brush is great - you can just comb through for a more subtle daytime look or rotate the brush to vamp it up a bit. It really doesn't budge either! There is a video on the Chanel website which shows you how to use the brush for best effect - I'm easily confused so this was really useful!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by kisstina07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! I have long lashes that have a slight natural curl.. but with this mascara they look absolutely amazing. Used with a eyelash curler and it looks like I am wearing fake lashes. The only reason I did not rate this product a 5 is that it dries out quickly and its quite expensive. TRY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by JulieZhu

i'm asian with long and very straight eyelashes but not like other mascara i've used,this one can really hold the curls and it does not smudge...like the design of the comb-like brush which gives you more length,volumn without clumping them. Will buy again...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by jmluu

Does not smudge. Very nice lenthening and thickening- more than any mascara I've seen so far. I really like this. Would buy again. And it's also very intensely pigmented. Lastly, it sort of curls your lashes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MarinesWife03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascare does dry out pretty quickly. I really like it though. I just wish it wasn't 40 bucks. It makes me look like I am wearing false eyelashes! I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by LoocyWoocy

This is my current go-to mascara. Gives a lot of volume, especially at the base of the lashes, and a bit of length. I haven't found it to be too curling on its own, but I use this with Shiseido makeup base and my lashes stay curled and smudge free all day. An amazing feat, especially since I have short, straight lashes. Doesn't give the "false eyelash" look, but gives lashes more definition and makes them stand out. At $30 US, this is the most expensive mascara I have ever used - my first tube lasted about 4 months with daily use - but it is of great quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sheilap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a mascara that would maximize my eyes. this exceptionnel by channel works great i love it... it dosen't leave your lashes clumpy like other mascaras out there...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mule84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample on a magazine, and I'm looking for a new volumising mascara, so I was hoping to love this... but didn't.

My lashes clumped together, and (after spending forever separating them) I didn't feel that they were overly dramatic or voluminous. I don't think I've ever tried a mascara that clumps by lashes as much as this one, and it seemed to take ages to dry.

I'm not a fan of comb type brushes such as this, because I feel that regular brushes give a more separated look.