August 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I much prefer using powders to pencils on my brow, as I find they look more natural. I was searching for the right colour for eons, until I finally smartened up and asked my local Sephora girls what they recommend - they directed me to this brow powder and I've never looked back.

I have light-to-medium brown hair, and I use the medium ash/medium brown product. I like that this product comes with two shades and is slightly customizable. I use it primarily to fill in thin patches on the tops of my brows (to add definition) and within my brows. I use the product pretty sparingly and still find that it has a significant effect on the overall shape of my eyebrows. Even on days where I don't wear much makeup (which is more often than not), I always define and fill in my brows with this product. The difference it makes to my face is worth the extra step in my routine.

I also find that this product has fantastic staying power, and does not require re-application throughout the day. I live in a very hot climate and we're having an unseasonably humid summer, but this product stays put!

The packaging is also simple and cute. It has travelled extensively in my makeup case and has been banged around with no damage. For me, this is a no-brainer repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kokolani

i think these powders are great and have just the right amount of pigment so you dont look too harsh but still get good definition. i think the little butterfly case is cute too. i've had mine for several years and i'm still not even close to running out, but i dont use it every single day. i highly recommend these and the anastasia way of shaping and waxing brows. it tends to be more customized to your individual brow and eye shape.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I love this brow powder! The packaging is elegant and solid, there's a compact mirror inside. I've dropped this a thousand times onto the tiles on my bathroom floor and it's still in perfect shape. The two shades(i have the brunette version) are both natural and flattering. It stays on all day too, very long lasting! Easy to apply!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

so much hype over this brand for brows. i had high hopes. its really mediocre. nothing special . the 2 colors together is great but thats about it. 3 types of parabens which are nasty for your body. the packaging is not flattering , and easy to break. there arent that much powder in the tub either. not a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the Ash Blonde and apply it with a firm eyelinder brush. The powder lasts all day and is easily blended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in the darkest shade, I think it is called "ebony" and it looks very natural with my black hair...better, way better than the black-brown eyeshadow I used before to fill in the brows. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by egg802

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have full brows so I never really used brow pencils and powders before. I had my eyebrows done by this lady and she placed this product right after she waxed and shaped my eyebrows and I LOVED IT! She taught me how to use it and bought my own ever since. I use the Brunette color. I am very happy with it! It looks very natural, doesnt make me look too intense.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by carsonrach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the dark brown. This is a true cool tone colour, exactly what I need. Browns tend to have red undertones. I have naturally black hair with cool undertones and find it difficult to find the right shade. The powder goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in ash brown which is for light brown or medium brown hair color. So far this is the best powder I've used. Applies well, lasts all day, doesn't feel weird on ( that strange hairspray fee on the brows) and doesn't make me itch. A winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Twistersgurl

I love love love this brow powder. I bought the brunette/dark brown duo. It is so natural looking. Looks great with my brown highlighted hair.