October 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mimmies

I stole this from my mom, and I've been using it for a while. Compared to the others I have used, this is really great. I'm just not sure if its worth the $28, so I'll definitely be trying to find a cheaper one before this one runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by vtsewong

I got this in a sample size as a gift after buying a couple of creams (for my mom for christmas) and I've been using it the last past weeks. So far, I really like it, I got the color in concealer, I think, and it is a yellowish pale color. I'm half asian, half latin, so I have yellows undertones but I tan easily. This product actually works very nice covering my dark circles! It is awesome, I do not need too much, just a dab and then it goes on smooth covering the purple color under my eyes!
It is pricey, I do not know if I could afford to buy it (full time student with no job whatsoever), but if you got the money, go ahead and do it! I would recommend this, definitely and probably going to do an effort a buy a full size one... if I cannot get a cheaper dupe...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by smam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first of all, STOP DRAGGING MY HEART AROUND, LANCOME. maquicomplet in ivoire goes back and forth from available to discontinued in canada what seems like every month. it should be permanently available because the formula is superior to both effacernes and photogenic. in fact, it's somewhere in between the texture of those two products. it covers up dark circles effortlessly, and you don't need much at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by hoverfly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A make up artist used this on my face and it looked pretty good. However, I failed to get similar results at home. For the most part, the product is okay, but not fabulous and definitely not worth the cash I shelled out.

It's a very drying concealer and I can not wear it without gobs of moisturizer--it becomes dry and flaky which just spotlights any problem areas that it is supposed to be covering up.

Unfortunately, adding extra moisturizer on the problem area makes it difficult to get coverage that stays (while adding another layer of foundation over the top), and causes the product to go on little adventures to other areas of my face that might not need coverage or lightening.

This product may work okay for someone with oily skin, but wasn't a good match for my dryer skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by JoniGirl

The worst concealer I've ever purchased and I've bought a lot! I bought this in Correcteur, a yellow color-corrector. It was gloopy and thick and very hard to blend. It settled into every pore and made my undereyes look scaley and bumpy. I had to wash my face and start all over. I've had concealers that didn't conceal worth a damn, didn't last, got oily, and turned orange. However, this is the first concealer that made my skin look 10 years older and much worse than it is. I have pretty good skin (no wrinkes, no zits, pretty good texture), but this stuff made me look a fright. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by emarcus426

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard Eva Scrivo (Martha Stewart's make up person) recommend this product on her Sirius program. $27 is $27 but after using it I find its worth every penny. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by OutOfLine

HG!!! I have fallen in love <333 Bought a brush set for myself and recieved a free gift (Lancome is soo generous and I love it!) This mini concealer was one of the many amazing products I recieved.
_______________________________________________________
At first, I was skeptical... It just looked so damn yellow and although my skin has yellow undertones (I'm warm pale/beige but tan very very easily) it looked like it would do for Asian skin.
_______________________________________________________
OH BOY I WAS WRONG!!!! This blended in perfectly and gave the PERFECT coverage. Made my teenange skin look flawless.... this also lasted a good 8 hours even when I had a tough 2 hour workout at school! My undereye bags arent terrible... but for those who want to hide dark circles the color is perfect (yelow offsets purplish/blue). I was looking to hide some teeange acne, redness, and scars. But I do love concealers that are multipurpose... so this was great for breakouts AND those nights I missed my beauty rest because I spent my night doing homework (highschool sucks).
________________________________________________________
The point is... Its longlasting, has great coverage, multipurpose, natural, great color, hasnt broke me out after a weeks use, and was easy to apply. PLUS... if skin is flaky... it dosent make flakes more visible therfore it works for combination or dry skin. I DEFINITLY RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF SKIN! I will be repurchasing once my sample runs out!
________________________________________________________
HOW TO APPLY FOR BEST RESULS: After applying a foundation primer dab this onto any red spots, impurities, blackheads, pimples, acne scars, and undereye cirles (or anywhere you need it). Since it's a liquid concealer I recommend waiting a minute or two for it to partially dry. Use a concealer brush (or finger) to blend the concealer into your skin in light short strokes. If more coverage is neccesary (on acne or scars) instead of blending it into your skin, blend the concealer around the impuritie in outward strokes. But try NOT to completely smudge OFF the concealer when blending.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I have this concealer in bronze. I rarely use it and don't have another brand to compare it with. It doesn't go on cakey, but I can never get it to look like I don't have concealer on. I never have a problem finding colors to match my skin tone with Lancome. I might repurchase if I ever need another concealer and can't find another brand I like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by junerose000

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this concealer is very easy to blend and layer without looking cakey. It does a fairly decent job of covering my purplish undereye circles, but does not offer complete coverage as the name suggests. I do have to put quite a few layers on before the purple is neutralized. The lasting power is ok as long as I set it with my Lancome dual finish powder and remember not to touch it as the day goes on. All in all, not that bad, but not that great either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

I have used this for over 5 years. I still like it because #1 - it lasts all day #2 - good color for my tone I'm 03. #3 - Medium coverage and not cakey. This gives me a natural look and is a liquidy concealer. I would recommend it for a more natural look. But I still put on another thicker concealer since I have panda eyes. The price is hars for $23 though. That's Lancome.