Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

Thin, smeary, and made my wrinkles more noticeable! I am so pissed I bought it. I hate returning makeup but am considering it with the price I paid. Was suckered in because I am unable to resist the "free gift" when I purchase my Mascara. You know - sample creams, two shiny makeup bags, a mini Definicils, and a small eyeshadow quad. May have to start purchasing Lancome Mascara at Sephora instead.

I use it to cover my dark circles for over two years. The liquid can be blended easily. Sometimes I feel like it is too sheer because I can still a little shadow under eye after using it, but that is the natural look that I want.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i havent really tried out concealors but so far this is pretty good. sometimes and someareas i feel it is a bit light but its not really noticeable and can be fixed. i use this under my mac powder foundation and it works pretty well. but i do feel like it cant conceal some stuff for example. . . umm some pimples. since the pimple is like a ball the top of it is still noticable but the part closer to the skin is concealed haha so i have to dab on more and i can brush it on or whipe because it will be removed, so i always dab. but i think its great for covering scars.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this in Suede as a foundation and it's the only thing that I've found that's light, airy and doesn't fade or cake on my oily skin. I dab it on with the doe foot applicator and then blend with a foundation brush or a wet sponge. It gives me even, flawless coverage.

Seeps into your lines like no tomorrow. Ages you by about 10 years. Quick drying but too drying. Streaks by the end of the day. Save your money cos not wearing anything is better than wearing this.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing! I use the "bronze" color.This is the only concealer I use. It goes on smoothly, no line demarcations, blends perfectly and covers the darkness under my eyes with precision. It stays on even if you have oily eyelids or under the lashes. I love the wand and dot it on and blend.
I tried so many concealers, I just about gave up and this came along.
One of the things I would bring to a desert island! LOL

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love!! this concealer its very very great at covering all my little flaws that I have, it covers my acne scarring on my chin and anywhere I might have them. The color (medium bisque) is great for my NC40 skintone, it has just the right amount of yellow-ness to it, I am completely satisfied by it :-)

This concealer blends really well, I found. I would definitely buy it again, although I might be swayed that the "Clair II" just happens to be perfect for my skin, and I don't want to spend anymore time/money looking for a cheaper brand with the right color! This one is expensive, but it goes on skin in a way that seems worth the money.

I stole this from my mom, and I've been using it for a while. Compared to the others I have used, this is really great. I'm just not sure if its worth the $28, so I'll definitely be trying to find a cheaper one before this one runs out!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a sample size as a gift after buying a couple of creams (for my mom for christmas) and I've been using it the last past weeks. So far, I really like it, I got the color in concealer, I think, and it is a yellowish pale color. I'm half asian, half latin, so I have yellows undertones but I tan easily. This product actually works very nice covering my dark circles! It is awesome, I do not need too much, just a dab and then it goes on smooth covering the purple color under my eyes!
It is pricey, I do not know if I could afford to buy it (full time student with no job whatsoever), but if you got the money, go ahead and do it! I would recommend this, definitely and probably going to do an effort a buy a full size one... if I cannot get a cheaper dupe...