Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this in Suede as a foundation and it's the only thing that I've found that's light, airy and doesn't fade or cake on my oily skin. I dab it on with the doe foot applicator and then blend with a foundation brush or a wet sponge. It gives me even, flawless coverage.

on 5/17/2009 5:46:00 AM

Seeps into your lines like no tomorrow. Ages you by about 10 years. Quick drying but too drying. Streaks by the end of the day. Save your money cos not wearing anything is better than wearing this.

on 4/25/2009 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing! I use the "bronze" color.This is the only concealer I use. It goes on smoothly, no line demarcations, blends perfectly and covers the darkness under my eyes with precision. It stays on even if you have oily eyelids or under the lashes. I love the wand and dot it on and blend.
I tried so many concealers, I just about gave up and this came along.
One of the things I would bring to a desert island! LOL

on 4/22/2009 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love!! this concealer its very very great at covering all my little flaws that I have, it covers my acne scarring on my chin and anywhere I might have them. The color (medium bisque) is great for my NC40 skintone, it has just the right amount of yellow-ness to it, I am completely satisfied by it :-)

This concealer blends really well, I found. I would definitely buy it again, although I might be swayed that the "Clair II" just happens to be perfect for my skin, and I don't want to spend anymore time/money looking for a cheaper brand with the right color! This one is expensive, but it goes on skin in a way that seems worth the money.

on 3/20/2009 9:31:00 PM

I stole this from my mom, and I've been using it for a while. Compared to the others I have used, this is really great. I'm just not sure if its worth the $28, so I'll definitely be trying to find a cheaper one before this one runs out!

on 3/17/2009 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a sample size as a gift after buying a couple of creams (for my mom for christmas) and I've been using it the last past weeks. So far, I really like it, I got the color in concealer, I think, and it is a yellowish pale color. I'm half asian, half latin, so I have yellows undertones but I tan easily. This product actually works very nice covering my dark circles! It is awesome, I do not need too much, just a dab and then it goes on smooth covering the purple color under my eyes!
It is pricey, I do not know if I could afford to buy it (full time student with no job whatsoever), but if you got the money, go ahead and do it! I would recommend this, definitely and probably going to do an effort a buy a full size one... if I cannot get a cheaper dupe...

on 2/8/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

first of all, STOP DRAGGING MY HEART AROUND, LANCOME. maquicomplet in ivoire goes back and forth from available to discontinued in canada what seems like every month. it should be permanently available because the formula is superior to both effacernes and photogenic. in fact, it's somewhere in between the texture of those two products. it covers up dark circles effortlessly, and you don't need much at all.

on 2/2/2009 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A make up artist used this on my face and it looked pretty good. However, I failed to get similar results at home. For the most part, the product is okay, but not fabulous and definitely not worth the cash I shelled out.

It's a very drying concealer and I can not wear it without gobs of moisturizer--it becomes dry and flaky which just spotlights any problem areas that it is supposed to be covering up.

Unfortunately, adding extra moisturizer on the problem area makes it difficult to get coverage that stays (while adding another layer of foundation over the top), and causes the product to go on little adventures to other areas of my face that might not need coverage or lightening.

This product may work okay for someone with oily skin, but wasn't a good match for my dryer skin.

on 1/13/2009 10:05:00 PM

The worst concealer I've ever purchased and I've bought a lot! I bought this in Correcteur, a yellow color-corrector. It was gloopy and thick and very hard to blend. It settled into every pore and made my undereyes look scaley and bumpy. I had to wash my face and start all over. I've had concealers that didn't conceal worth a damn, didn't last, got oily, and turned orange. However, this is the first concealer that made my skin look 10 years older and much worse than it is. I have pretty good skin (no wrinkes, no zits, pretty good texture), but this stuff made me look a fright. I returned it.

Top Rated Lancome Products