MAC Saint Germain (Amplified Creme)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty shade (it might not work for everyone), it as good pigmentation and its really creamy, it doesnt have the best staying power for this reason but its not the worst either. The creamyness is the problem for me but thats just my personal taste, I hate any creamy shiny lip product, I prefer matte or even satin finish. If you are a lipgloss girl this lipstick is really nice, it almost feel like a lipgloss with nice pigmentation and best staying power.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

MAC lipsticks aren't my favourite as I find them a bit drying. But this just takes my breath away and is my all time favourite lipstick.

I can't just swipe it on from the tube or with a brush, it needs dabbing in with a finger, especially around the outside of my lips. And I think adding gloss or balm ruins the look as it should be matte.

I'll be buying this lippie as long as MAC keep making it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I probably wouldn't buy this again because Pink Nouveau is more suited to me. I find Saint Germain quite chalky but dabbed on is quite good. The colour is awesome, if anyone has ever drunk Saint Germain, it tastes like this product looks! It's a really Barbie, lollipop, neon yet pastel pink. Very pale and looks a bit concealer lips if your not careful. I've heard that Nicki Minaj wears this and Pink Nouveau. I think it looks better on darker women, I'm probably too pale for this one. Still I will use it up before I go and get PN.

Love this- very pigmented and brightens up my whole face. Can be a bit drying but I just apply a gloss or balm over the top and it's perfect.
Can not rave about this enough so glad I decided on this instead of a different lipstick, if youre not sure whether to get this- BUY IT.

EDIT! The dupe is drying ;) Now I got mac here (only in 2 malls...It was here since a bit after my review, I think).I haven't bough anything yet...just got a Paint Pot in Bare Study through my mom from one of her colleagues but I think it's dried out because I don't like how it looks on its own...maybe it'll look good under other eyeshadows.

I just wanna say that I found a dupe for this, very cheap one. miss sporty perfect color in 009 innocence. we don't have mac here and even if we did it would be expensive for me. i guess the finishes are kinda similar, amplified creme so you should be careful w/ flakes :(
the color is very intense and i suggest not to wear it if you have dark skin or even medium cuz it'll look cheap from what i've seen.
btw the last pic(after the girl w/ red hair) is mine. i'm wearing the dupe. it looks as if i'm tanned and the color is more neutral, but i'm a bit lighter and the pink is a veryyy bright blue toned baby pink in reality

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Um.. I look like a frozen clown with this lipstick. For some reason it looked great at the MAC counter but when taken home, it was way too bright for my skin tone, probably more suitable for fairer skin tones. It was just really horrible looking. I give it two stars because I adore the colour, too bad it doesn't suit me.

this is very diffrent shade of pink ,so its right up my alley as along as i dont wear any gloss with it...lol..i tried gloss with it the other day and it just looked gross on me..like cake frosting..hahahahaha..but all in all, i do like it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really do love this color, but like all MAC lipsticks I have to use it in moderation or else it makes me look like a little bit of a clown.

Love this colour. Very bright blue toned pink with a bit of lilac ness to it. A sister of Snob lipstick for sure. Amplified finish which I personally love. I am also very fair skinned so this beauty is perfect for me. I don't find the formula to be that drying, but you should exfoliate your lips if their dry (before using any lip product really). i can see how this would be troublesome with darker skinned women! I finally got this colour after looking for it FOREVER as it's sooo popular!

I bought this because i love the colour. I still do i just dont like the finish. If you have dry lips a lip balm under the lipstick is needed. The colour is stunning though. Its a great pink and as someone with pale skin it would suit most skins tones.

I dont think i would by another lipstick that has teh same finish as st germain due to the drying the lips of factor.

Recommended for Medium Skin