Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 12/1/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have the regular washable one and it smudges like crazy. Doesn't hold my curl. Maybelline the falsies is better.

on 11/28/2014 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This review is pertinent to this particular shade of mascara. I've used this brand and make before in regular black and LOVED the volumizing action. This shade, however, is odd: the mascara clumps a lot more and is nearly impossible to remove without taking out all my eyelashes, even with eye makeup remover and baby shampoo. So, yes to the mascara, no to the color.

on 11/27/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing!!! For what its worth I think it gets the job done just awesomely! lol Defenitly a must have in every girls makeup case! 😄💕👍

on 11/20/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok here is the problem with me and this mascara..... I do love it. I really do. It gives me amazing volume, decent length, it's very black, doesn't clump....basically it does everything I want a mascara to do. Here's the problem: this mascara irritates my eyes like no other! I don't even have sensitive eyes and I've never had issues with any mascara but this...should any of this get into my eye, it is like acid! Last time this happened, my eyes burnt so much and got so red and runny, I coudn't open my eye until I rinsed it with water for 5 minutes! I don't know what it is in this mascara that is so irritating but it's bad. It is a shame because I really love the results it gives but sadly I will not be repurchasing it.

on 11/19/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It doesn't clump and it doesn't dry out quick. It also doesn't have that awful smell like some mascaras, it removes off the skin quickly and just gives me perfect lashes! I believe it's better than my Christian dior iconic curl :)

on 11/18/2014 10:56:00 AM

Compared to other high-end mascaras this is actually pretty decent. It has quickly become my go to everyday mascara. Be careful though, if you get too much in the brush it can get a bit clumpy, but other than that great mascara overall.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It makes my eyelashes clump up and doesn't make them very long! The pigmentation is very good though and there's no flaking.

on 11/16/2014 12:33:00 PM

I love this mascara so much! It lengthens and adds a curl to my lashes. The only reason I rated it a 4 is because occasionally it can be a little clumpy. Overall I recommend this product

on 11/13/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love it! Works well and I've never had any problem with this mascara. Easy to apply, stays on for a long time; I can just use this mascara with no eyeliner and my eyes would still look as if I'm wearing eye makeup. Would purchase again in the future.

This is a lovely mascara! The wand is pretty big but it gets the product evenly spread out on my lashes. This only occasionally clumps and gives great volume to my lashes with good length as well, the formula is more on the wet side so there isn't much flaking. The packaging is also super cute and eye-appealing. Definitely one of my favourite mascaras