April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by moonchita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The most AMAZING product EVER!!!!!!!! This has given me insanely long eyelashes- i literaly cannot wear my sunglasses anymore due to them touching the lenses! It took about 2 months of use but my lashes are now hitting my eyebrows. Check my profile pic if you dont believe me! Also, i've had no irritatio, no redness or soreness- totally fine. I chose this over latisse/careprost as i have green eyes and i really dont want them changing colour as i like my eyes the way they are. To be honest, I dont see how latisse could improve on the results ive already had from lilash- it is simply phenomenal. Only criticism i have of this product is the price, however, a bottle lasts me at least 4-5 months so it really is a good investment in my opinion. Total thumbs up for this product- it is simply marvellous :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by gracejones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. Although it is very expensive, it lasts for quite a while.
Initially it will provoke irritation and I'd advise using it during the day once every other day until you get used to it.
Also it takes a while to see results. I only started to see my lashes grow after 1 month and it was not much but after 2 months you'll see a big change and now at 3 months the results are phenomenal!!
You will not see thickness but you will see amazing length and topped with mascara your lashes will look gorgeous.
Just this morning after I put on my mascara, my boyfriend told me my lashes looked so long that they almost looked like falsies!
I've had many compliments on my lashes since lilash.
This is a must buy. Does exactly what it says.
You want longer lashes, this is your answer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Rapunzal2Be

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over a year now. I LOVE IT! To me, the expense and the negative aspects are worth it, but to some they may not.

So I'll start with the cons:

It's expensive. BUT, it lasts - even when using it liberally and daily one tube lasts me four months, and when I'm in "maintenance mode" and use it every other day or so it lasts even longer. To me, if you are serious about wanting "to-die-for" lashes, then the cost is worth it.

Side effects: I have discoloration around my eyelids. It goes away when I stop using the product (had a lag time between running out and ordering again), so it is not permanent. All I need to cover it up is a bit of powder swept over my eyelids and under my eye, so it really does not bother me. Sometimes, my eyelids get itchy and sensitive, but this doesn't happen often, and it doesn't really bother me. It usually only lasts for a day or so.

Now, the benefit: My eyelashes vary between amazing and unbelievable! Seriously. They get so long that they touch my eyelids. Every time I get my nails done at a salon that does eyelash extensions I get asked if I have them (extensions) and they ooh and aah over them.

My technique: I swipe a nice sized drop onto my upper eyelid while my eyes are closed (thus getting some on my lower eyelid at the same time) every evening after my washing/moisturizing is done. I do this nightly while I am in my "growing" phase - when my lashes are not yet to as long as I like them.

Once they get to my ideal length, I cut back to a smaller drop and use it only every other night or so.

When I get lazy or forgetful and drop off to less than that my eyelashes usually do a shed. Once when I stopped using it for a month or so (forgot to re-order before I ran out and then waited a while before reordering) my eyelashes shed and then grew back to my previous length. When I started using the product again I went through the same process as when you first start - meaning it takes a few weeks before you really see progress.

So now, when they start to shed out and are noticeably shorter, I go back to nightly, more liberal use.

A tube of this lasts me anywhere from 4-8 months, which makes it a lot more affordable if you break it down into monthly expense - especially if you compare it to the cost of getting eyelash extensions. Also, with extensions or daily use of false lashes, you'll actually damage your own lashes, but with the use of this you don't have to worry, when you stop using it, your lashes go back to normal, but as far as my experience goes, they are no worse for the wear.

I will admit that when this tube is done, I am going to try Careprost, because I have heard that the results are the same and the price is so much less ($11 a bottle vs. $120 a tube). BUT, if I find that Careprost does not live up to my expectations I will without-a-doubt repurchase Lilash.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using LiLash for 3 weeks now, so I'll update this review when I've given it more time.

3 week rating: I took a close up of my eyes the day I started using this, and another one last night. My bottom lashes are noticeably longer (there is a crease line under my eye, and in the "after" photo some lashes go past it), and the upper lashes have curled on the right eye (may just be the way I sleep). There are some very short, wispy lashes coming through a fraction above my normal lashline. No redness or irritation so far, no hairs on my cheeks, no circles under my eyes. Still quite a lot of fallout though, I say goodbye to 1 or 2 lashes almost every time I take my makeup off... it blows me away that my eyes are not bald at this rate!

10 week rating: Ok, no close up required- this stuff works. They have grown in length, to the point that if I wear Beauty Tubes mascara my lashes touch my eyebrows!! The length is not very noticeable without mascara as they are quite fine at the ends. But more importantly for me, I've grown new lashes where there were bald patches, and 2 layers of lashes (if that makes sense? Like, 2 rows almost?) and they are glossy, curly and fat!
Tip: As some of the other gals have said, there is a period (for me around the 6 week mark) where you don't see any progress... stick with it! You won't be disappointed :)

12 week rating: I've run into some issues with the angel that is Lilash. I've started to sprout very fine, downy hairs on the top of my cheekbones (where the undereye skin meets cheekbone) and it is DARK. It is totally unmissable if I do a close up pic of my eye mu! And it's not like I'm willing to put wax on the fine skin under my eyes, so I don't know how I'll get rid of it. For now though, Lilash is going on hold. :(

15 week rating: After not using Lilash for 3 weeks, the fine downy hair on my cheekbones has gone... but so are the lashes! I'm losing maybe 2-4 every time I remove my makeup. A friend of mine said to put a thin layer of night cream on my cheekbones to act as a barrier to the lilash when it runs down my eyes as I sleep~ so I'll probably wait another few weeks and then start using lilash again. For now though, it's not the HG I thought it was.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by chu_chu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really loved this product I was searching for a product to enhance the lenght of my lashes dramatically. So I looked up a lot which was the best and I found lilash I ordered it from ebay, it is quite expensive but compared to jan marini or revitalash, never tried those products and never will because of the price. After two weeks I saw a difference my lower lashes grew longer especially. My eyelashes grew a lot and were becoming pretty long but around the time I was using lilash for about 6months my eyelashes started to grow as the speed of light, when I used it for that period just a week later they grew much longer again they kept growing very fast and they were so long, I was getting used of having long natural looking eyelashes, but there was only one downside. There were forming red circles around my eye after about a short period there were some little red circles but by the time I used the product more than 4 months, those red circles were too visible my mom said I look unwell and asked how I got those red circles. I really hated those I wasn't planning on using concealer the whole time to cover it up. I used lilash for several reasons one of the reasons is that I want to wake up beautifully in the morning. Clear skin beautiful long eyelashes but those red circles ruined it. And it's also very pricey. Around the same period I stopped using lilash (my lilash was getting too old) I thought about using another eyelash stimulator I thought baout buying talika lipocils because it was the only eyelash stimulator available in Belgium, so I didn't have to order any online, and it's only 20 euros and you wouldn't get red circles. My eyelashes shortened I used it 4 months, I didn't notice any remarkable growth so lilash is waay better. But I didn't get any red circles, I stopped using talika lipocils and I'm searcing a solution I want long eyelashes without red circles. No actually we all want that. But if it's the best I will buy it again then but use it less frequent

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by butterfly89

I have been using this product for two months now and I have seen awesome fascinating incredible marvelous shocking surprising and unbelievable results!!! This product is absolutely worth the money and I love my eyelashes right now and my friends are always shocked when I tell them that I'm not wearing any false lashes on my eyes. its a dream come true, and when you say I'd never buy this product because its expensive!!! well think about it you will have thicker and longer eyelashes without putting any mascara or wearing false lashes any more..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bOlga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is AWESOME. I was missing eyelashes from using so much mascara and eyelash curler and rarelly washing off my mascara. I started using this and not only did my eyelashes grow back on the spot where they were completelly missing but all my lashes are SO much longer and fuller. I know this sounds like bS and unbelievable but you just gotta try it and use it every day and you'll see!!

I also started taking my eye makeup off with jojoba oil, wiping if off on skin by leaving it on my lashes, before applying the LiLash.. Jojoba oil helps as well, its used for skin, hair, nails.

I should take pics of my lashes now and show you the before and after. you have no idea how sad and down I was that my lashes were almost non existant.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by nini2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

great product...it takes about 2-3 weeks to notice a difference in the length...but by 10 weeks they grow really long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by karaanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay this stuff works! But please be patient - it took me a good 8 weeks to see noticable improvement and now after 10 weeks my lashes are crazy long. They were average length to begin with and now they're up to my eyebrows when I curl them. I get compliments on them all the time. It does make your lids red as do all lash stimulators with prostaglandins. Nothing a little cover-up won't hide. It's expensive but I barely have to use any, so over time, the price works out to be cheaper than other products (i.e. Latisse). I just dip the brush and swipe the excess at the top of the container and there's more than enough for application to both eyes. I didn't experience any sensitivity as some reviewers did, but I don't have especially sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by snack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The results are a mixed bag, unfortunately.
Pro's:
It DID work wonderfully with very visible results in just 2 wks
My lashes became extremely long and thick which generated comments from strangers - almost every day. I couldn't believe it. A few ppl asked it they were my real lashes.
Delivered excellent results for 7 months I applied to bare lash line (upper only) in the AM daily for the 7 months.

Cons:
It stopped working after 7 months. Tube was always closed tightly after use and I was consistent in the way I applied it. I wondered if maybe the product was just "old" so I ordered a fresh tube. Still no further results with new supply.
I did get the very fine dark hairs just above my cheek bone near my eye after about a month (and I only applied on upper lash line in the AM so I know the product didn't travel)
I read on another site that It is possible that you can develop "immunity" to the ingredients once your body becomes familiar with the active ingredients
I too developed the redness along the lash line. I even developed the red circles under the outer portion of my eyes after approx 3 wks. UGLY and definitely noticeable if I didn't cover with a good concealer. If I wasn't able to conceal - the discoloration would negate any positive results no matter how nice the lashes. Hats off to Dior concealer.
Price - although IF it continued to work for me, I would absolutely continue to pay the price - even with the very fine unwelcomed cheek hair and redness that I could conceal. Yes, the results were that good when it worked.

I just received Careprost (generic Latisse) and have begun using it. It's only been 1 wk. I will provide update as my use continues. I really miss the way I felt when I had those long lush lashes. It's amazing how something like that affects my sense of femininity now that the lashes are sparse again. Fingers crossed on Careprost. Stay tuned...

I've now been using the Careprost for approx a yr and love it. I ordered my second bottle in Dec from a Canadian pharmacy. Lashes are thick and long and dark. I have zero of the fine hairs on the top of my cheek that I had from Lilash. There is a tiny bit of redness along lash line if I put it on heavy for 3 days in a row, but it's no where near the redness that I had from Lilash that actually went under my eyes as well. Careprost is a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone. It took approx 3 wks to build my lashes back up after I switched off of the Lilash applying just a single line of the solution along lash line. I only use 1 drop of the Careprost. I dip the included brush in this single drop and apply it to both lash lines and both brows. That's it. Some days, the drop is a little bigger and that can result in a bit of redness, but not enough to require concealer. Give it a try, ladies.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No