December 21, 2014 | 872 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have other products that I prefer to use as a base and considering these only come in three shades its not bad I am usually around NC 40 in Mac and 4.5 in Bobbi Brown the middle one is a good match although I sometimes mix it with a little bit of yellow corrector to make it more golden. the the darkest one is really red if you use a color corrector it could work considering these were designed for Asian women being a Korean brand you would think the colors would be more golden based, my mother is fair skinned Korean and matches the first one perfectly and she tops it with the twin cake. its all right its got good coverage personally I am over the whole BB cream craze I even have the Dr. Jarque as well. I am much more considered about color match whats the point in buying a expensive BB cream or foundation if they don't match exactly? I usually get custom blended foundation and just invest in good skin care products. But this is a good bb cream and for younger girls who are starting off using foundation in their teens I recommend something like this that pampers the skin but is not full coverage. just be sure to blend well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by style4style

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Been looking for a really good BB cream and saw this had the best reviews. It does blend in with your own skin tone and the colour (I am shade 21) though quite fair is perfect. This comes from South Korea where apparently they've known about BB creams years before us. Overall, I would highly recommend - good value, excellent product and natural shade. Application easy, no funny smell and lots of compliments on a lovely complexion! (Meant to give a five lippie rating but can't change it now!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this BB cream! All the rave and reviews about this BB cream is completely valid and on point. They don't have many shades; I am in #27 - A golden beige color. I believe it is the darkest shade. It comes in a super easy to use pump & you can cap it so no germs get in and no cream is lost. There is a light fragrance when you apply it on your skin. Nothing overwhelming and it goes away very quickly. I can't pin-point what it smells like but I guarantee it is nothing terrible and it does not smell like SPF.

It is a product that is "a little bit goes a long way." I can use a half to one pump to cover all my face. On days that I just want to even out my skin, I use very little. And then on days where I want a full coverage, I use a pump and stipple it on and go over the areas that I want more coverage. I love how easy it goes on and how fast it sinks into my skin. Some have mentioned that it blends with your skin tone, and I have to say, there are days where I notice how it blends on and camouflage with my skin. LOVE THIS!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by uxi

Buff well into the skin to give a beautiful, natural coverage for everyday use. Mimics the appearance of skin whilst also giving off a dewy finish.
Love the fact that it comes with a pump that controls the amount of product coming out.
The only slight downside is that it gives off a greyish tint at first, but will then oxidise to match your skin tone after 15-20 minutes.
Will purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Blozi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this popular BB cream but unfortunately I'm not going to buy it ever again. The main reason is that this product smells VERY WEIRD, VERY BAD after 5 hours on my face. It is a very strong scent that I can't ignore and others near my face can detect.

I have this same problem with korean face creams, not just BB Creams.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This was the very first BB cream I have ever tried and I've had this for years. Initially, I did like this bb cream very much but the more I used it, the more I noticed it not doing a good job controlling my oil. It's not a terrible bb cream, I just don't think it's suitable for my oily skin. Upon applying it, it applies as this grey-ish color but after settling on the skin, it matched my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

My current HG BB cream is Missha's Super Aqua Snail BB but I do also use Perfect Cover and Cho Bo Yang. I love the pump bottle packaging, it's cute and not messy (no open-mouth bottles that spill all over the place). This does have fragrance but fortunately doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

I use the shade #21 (am about NC20/C2 in MAC) and after I blend it in, it matches perfectly and sets to an imperceptible finish. This has medium coverage (covers my minor dark circles, redness around the nose) but can be sheered out or built up a bit. I do often mix this with Etude House's Volumer or Armani's Fluid Sheer or any moisturiser to take coverage down a notch. When used alone, the finish is slightly dewy and I often use a bit of setting powder (MUFE HD) just in my t-zone, but it lasts all day and doesn't fade/migrate and looks fresh for about 7-9 hours. Blends easily, and sets within a minute or so. I can touch my skin and it doesn't wipe off or come off on my clothes, and feels like your own skin. I wait about a minute or so after application so it has a chance to oxidise before powdering. I can use it under my eyes without problems - no irritation, no creasing, no need for a separate concealer. This adheres well to skin (non-greasy, doesn't slide around) but can cling to dry patches so as with any foundation/BB cream I feel this looks best on moisturised/prepped skin. Unfortunately, due to the SPF this does not photograph well and can make your face look oddly paler than your body in pictures - so I don't recommend this if you are being photographed unless you are very pale. When my skin is super pale in the dead of winter, flashback seems to be less of an issue but in the summer when I am more tan this BB cream looks dreadful in photos and I use GA Luminous Silk instead. The other issue is it has a strong rosy-baby powder scent that can linger but my sensitive skin has been fine with it, and I've been using it for about a year.

Aside from that - this is a perfect every day BB cream for most skin types. Highly recommend this BB if you are looking for medium coverage with a natural finish. If you prefer a more matte finish with slightly more coverage, Missha's Cho Bo Yang may be a better choice. If you want a more hydrating, glowy and even dewier finish than Perfect Cover with medium coverage try Super Aqua.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by DoraBarros

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best BB cream i use. Dont set in pores or lines it s perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite BB creams that I've ever tried. I purchased the shade in 23 natural beige. The color has strong pink undertones so I usualy set with a yellow toned powder to tone down the pink hues. Staying power is fantastic, I usualy don't have to touch up when wearing this and my skin gets pretty oily in the T-zone. It has spf 42 which is great. Although this has a satin finish, I do not find this drying at all. Coverage is medium but buildable. Overall I think this a fantastic BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by nellyninja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to Foundation for everyday wear. I have very pale skin and #13 is a perfect match. The high SPF and it's fantastic coverage are my two favourite things about this BB Cream. It's hard to find a brand that matches or out does these aspects. I apply using my fingers or a stipple brush for best results.

Pros:
- Medium buildable coverage - hides freckles, any redness and under eye circles
- High SPF, great for those like me who get burnt in 5 minutes
- No scent
- Lasts 6 hours without powder, or 8+ with powder to set
- Doesn't move into lines or dry areas
- Inexpensive. $13 on eBay
- Hygienic, convenient pump packaging
- No grey cast people complain about with some BB creams

Cons:
- High SPF = white out in photographs
- Doesn't like perspiration - so take some oil blotching papers with you and your problem is solved
- Only 3 shades, some people may find that a problem