October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by curLRocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been using this brush for about 2 years after buying it on a whim in the Ecotools set. Use it everyday for wet shadow as an eyeliner. Very soft and never sheds.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by girly704

I use this to apply MAC fluidline gel liner and it works so good! Its easier to control than a pointed brush and you can easily drag it along the lashline. I love that the synthetic fibres don't get fluffy with washing so you can make a really thin line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bit too thick for me to line my eyes, personally, but it's great for the eyebrows. The bristles pick up a good amount of product and they're nice and stiff- in a good way! If you're thinking of getting this for liner, again, it's more on the thick side but I use this when I want really dramatic winged liner and it works great for that. Affordable, works great and environmentally friendly! Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

This brush is perfect! Its well shaped and stiff and holds it shape, but isnt hard. I love using it to line my eyes, or help shape & fill my brows!

Cruelty free, eco friendly packaging and products. What more could you ask for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Hafsaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good angled eyeliner brush so that i could use eyeshadow as liner and i ended up buying this brush from Ecotools. This brush is great and i recommend it to anyone looking for an angled eyeliner brush. Ive already washed the brush several times and it is still in good shape. Its also pretty affordable, its only 5 bucks at Ulta. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

This is an amazing eye liner brush!!! I use black eyeshadow for eyeliner and i never have any fallout or messing up the line. I think all the ecotools brushes are amazing. I have washed this brush many times and it hasn't shed yet!!! Will repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by sandyatthebeach1

Hm, well, this brush is certainly cheap. My sister bought it at some point, and she gave it to me. It's the only angled eyeliner brush I have, and it's soft, doesn't shed, and is attractive. It's good quality, too.

But my biggest complaint is just that the brush is too thick. It's hard to apply gel or cream eyeliner in a thin little line, as I would prefer to do it. I would prefer something thinner in width, but otherwise, it's a great brush! I'm not exactly sure if I can classify it as 'great' for me, though, as it's not a good brush for my needs. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lhendrix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been eyeing Ecotools brushes off for a while, and they were on sale a couple of weeks ago, so I bought a few.
I do really like (i.e LOVE) this brush. I use it to fill in my brows and for putting colour on my lower lashline. It's not too stiff, but not too floppy (for want of a better word).
I really recommend this brush - I'm really happy with the quality of Ecotools brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by xheni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! I use this all the time w/ black eyeshadow as eyeliner. Makes a really thin line, or you can build it for a thicker line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was lucky to swap for this, but it is $4.99 at ULTA - low price for such an amazing brush! I've tried SO many angled eyeliner brushes, from drugstore brands that just cost a few bucks, to MAC and others that are spendy. So far, this is the best! This one reminds me a lot of the MAC 266 brush. It works like a dream with my cream/gel liners to apply just where I want it without applying too much, and I'm able to wing out the best I ever have!!! I'm so impressed with this. I think everyone should have one of these in their brush collections!