Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

Great quality, I've never used this for eyeliner, but it works great as a eyebrow brush. I use this with my Wet n Wild brow kit and it works wonders !!! Since I've not tried it as an eyeliner brush, I can't really say much about that but I feel like its too flexible for an eyeliner brush.

on 3/22/2011 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this brush. It picks up color so good and it's great for the eyebrows. But my eyebrows are really thin out in the edge so it's hard using this brush, so I use another brush for the outercorner of my brows. But I really like it, and I recommend it.

on 3/22/2011 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty neat angled eye liner brush! I'm using this with the Bobbi Brown long lasting gel liner and it works great. It picks up enough product such that i don't have to keep my gel liner pot open for long.. Love how the angled brush helps me to draw a nice smooth line. After a few months of usage, the brush tip still feels soft and nice. Would prefer it if it could be shorter though. But nonetheless, it is still a great brush and not too pricey!

on 3/4/2011 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've never been disappointed by ecotool brushes (i also own the bronzer and blush brushes), they're all well-made, soft, and none have shed a single hair! they're so amazing for the price! i have owned this eyeliner brush for at least a couple of years and a few hairs have splayed. but that's partially my own doing in not appropriately washing and drying this brush. the bristles are firm, but very soft. i use it for my eyebrows.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE eco tools! i've been using this brush to apply my brow powder for the last 2 years & i will happily use it forever :) it's so nice & soft which is especially helpful when applying brows; they never look too harsh!

on 3/3/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Have been using this brush for about 2 years after buying it on a whim in the Ecotools set. Use it everyday for wet shadow as an eyeliner. Very soft and never sheds.

on 2/25/2011 4:37:00 AM

I use this to apply MAC fluidline gel liner and it works so good! Its easier to control than a pointed brush and you can easily drag it along the lashline. I love that the synthetic fibres don't get fluffy with washing so you can make a really thin line.

on 2/16/2011 1:44:00 AM

This is a bit too thick for me to line my eyes, personally, but it's great for the eyebrows. The bristles pick up a good amount of product and they're nice and stiff- in a good way! If you're thinking of getting this for liner, again, it's more on the thick side but I use this when I want really dramatic winged liner and it works great for that. Affordable, works great and environmentally friendly! Love it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This brush is perfect! Its well shaped and stiff and holds it shape, but isnt hard. I love using it to line my eyes, or help shape & fill my brows!

Cruelty free, eco friendly packaging and products. What more could you ask for.

on 2/14/2011 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a good angled eyeliner brush so that i could use eyeshadow as liner and i ended up buying this brush from Ecotools. This brush is great and i recommend it to anyone looking for an angled eyeliner brush. Ive already washed the brush several times and it is still in good shape. Its also pretty affordable, its only 5 bucks at Ulta. I would buy this product again.

Top Rated Ecotools Products