December 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty neat angled eye liner brush! I'm using this with the Bobbi Brown long lasting gel liner and it works great. It picks up enough product such that i don't have to keep my gel liner pot open for long.. Love how the angled brush helps me to draw a nice smooth line. After a few months of usage, the brush tip still feels soft and nice. Would prefer it if it could be shorter though. But nonetheless, it is still a great brush and not too pricey!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

I've never been disappointed by ecotool brushes (i also own the bronzer and blush brushes), they're all well-made, soft, and none have shed a single hair! they're so amazing for the price! i have owned this eyeliner brush for at least a couple of years and a few hairs have splayed. but that's partially my own doing in not appropriately washing and drying this brush. the bristles are firm, but very soft. i use it for my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE eco tools! i've been using this brush to apply my brow powder for the last 2 years & i will happily use it forever :) it's so nice & soft which is especially helpful when applying brows; they never look too harsh!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by curLRocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been using this brush for about 2 years after buying it on a whim in the Ecotools set. Use it everyday for wet shadow as an eyeliner. Very soft and never sheds.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by girly704

I use this to apply MAC fluidline gel liner and it works so good! Its easier to control than a pointed brush and you can easily drag it along the lashline. I love that the synthetic fibres don't get fluffy with washing so you can make a really thin line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bit too thick for me to line my eyes, personally, but it's great for the eyebrows. The bristles pick up a good amount of product and they're nice and stiff- in a good way! If you're thinking of getting this for liner, again, it's more on the thick side but I use this when I want really dramatic winged liner and it works great for that. Affordable, works great and environmentally friendly! Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

This brush is perfect! Its well shaped and stiff and holds it shape, but isnt hard. I love using it to line my eyes, or help shape & fill my brows!

Cruelty free, eco friendly packaging and products. What more could you ask for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Hafsaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good angled eyeliner brush so that i could use eyeshadow as liner and i ended up buying this brush from Ecotools. This brush is great and i recommend it to anyone looking for an angled eyeliner brush. Ive already washed the brush several times and it is still in good shape. Its also pretty affordable, its only 5 bucks at Ulta. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

This is an amazing eye liner brush!!! I use black eyeshadow for eyeliner and i never have any fallout or messing up the line. I think all the ecotools brushes are amazing. I have washed this brush many times and it hasn't shed yet!!! Will repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by sandyatthebeach1

Hm, well, this brush is certainly cheap. My sister bought it at some point, and she gave it to me. It's the only angled eyeliner brush I have, and it's soft, doesn't shed, and is attractive. It's good quality, too.

But my biggest complaint is just that the brush is too thick. It's hard to apply gel or cream eyeliner in a thin little line, as I would prefer to do it. I would prefer something thinner in width, but otherwise, it's a great brush! I'm not exactly sure if I can classify it as 'great' for me, though, as it's not a good brush for my needs. :(