October 23, 2014 | 1883 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by exu2

I purchased this for 16.99AUD from Priceline which is quite affordable. The packaging is sort of annoying because you have to pull it out by the bristles. The packaging it resealable but I didn't need it anyway so I thought it was a waster. I needed a new brush for my powder to set my liquid foundation and when I went to buy one I felt that the foundation brush that EcoTools had didn't look dense enough. SO.. I decided that the blush bronzer brush looked almost identical but the top was rounded and bristles looked much more dense. The bristles are extremely soft, dense and has no fall out. I can use this for powder, blush and bronzer so its like 3 in 1. This is my new favourite brush and I love it because of the price and quality! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

If I were to lose my brush, I would definitely buy it again. It's inexpensive, and durable. I am not a big fan of paying for pricey brushes that have the same use. I love Ecotools, and I feel eco-friendly just purchasing them. Hehe -snort-

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by bubbles321236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this blush brush it is the perfect size. It is the softest brush I have ever used for blush, better then the M.A.C 168 IMO.This doesn't shed or bleed,and applies any blush flawlessly.It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by emmaanne001

This brush is actually a bit big for blush. (Oddly enough, in the packaging it looked too small. lol) But I like that it is tapered because I can contour my cheeks with it if I desire, or I can just put the blush on the tip and swirrl it right onto my cheeks.

I enjoy the soft -ever so soft- fibers on the brush. The packaging was almost too pretty to throw away. Quality is fabulous; no shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

This brush is realllyy soft :) and it doesn't shed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hear lots of raves for this brush, honestly I don't find it to be that great. The one I got was scratchy. After a wash or two, the scratchiness went away. It's just a general blush brush. Puts the blush on, blends it out... good size, good shape. Probably wouldn't buy another one, but it's a decent brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Jadiie

Uhmmmmm.. yeaaa, so !. Im not entirely sure how i feel about these brushes!
Id love to say that i LOVE them, but the truth is im VERY disapointed!

As soon as i heard about them, and read reveiws i ran to my drugstore to get them. and of course, i had to try them out when i got home. ( i normally use The body shop brushes) so i can just compare with them. and the Ecotools brushes are VERY stiff, and hard on my face.

Im not gonna toss them out, but im not to buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this brush! I bought it a few days ago after hearing great things about Ecotools brushes. It applies my blushes flawlessly. It is so soft.. And It has not shed yet. I will be buying more brushes from Ecotools in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is sooo soft! I bought this after falling in love with the Ecotools bronzer brush, and because I needed an angled blush brush but didn't feel like shelling out almost $40 for the MAC168. This doesn't shed or bleed, and feels like a teddy bear on my face, and applies any blush flawlessly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

This is the perfect blush brush! I use it everyday and it's awesome. It's really soft and hasn't shed on me. If you're looking for a cheap blush brush, buy this. It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.