Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I bought this brush for some reason thinking it was an allover face powder brush but didnt want to take it back, so i thought I would use it as a powder/bronzer brush anway, and its brilliant! I did use it for my blusher, but it was a little too big for my cheeks and I found my blush brush was better. These brushes are soooo soft and easy to clean, the handle is very sturdy and the density is just right I think, I would recomend this brush.

on 8/16/2011 11:08:00 PM

Very soft. I like all Ecotools brushes.

on 8/16/2011 10:25:00 PM

So soft, easy to clean (mild soap product - little bit- warm water, lay flat and finished!) dense and flexible. I have had mine for about 3 years and have since bought most of their other brushes from Walgreens. Durable, gets the job done, and a great all around high quality product!

on 8/6/2011 6:11:00 AM

I purchased this for 16.99AUD from Priceline which is quite affordable. The packaging is sort of annoying because you have to pull it out by the bristles. The packaging it resealable but I didn't need it anyway so I thought it was a waster. I needed a new brush for my powder to set my liquid foundation and when I went to buy one I felt that the foundation brush that EcoTools had didn't look dense enough. SO.. I decided that the blush bronzer brush looked almost identical but the top was rounded and bristles looked much more dense. The bristles are extremely soft, dense and has no fall out. I can use this for powder, blush and bronzer so its like 3 in 1. This is my new favourite brush and I love it because of the price and quality! Highly recommended.

on 8/1/2011 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

If I were to lose my brush, I would definitely buy it again. It's inexpensive, and durable. I am not a big fan of paying for pricey brushes that have the same use. I love Ecotools, and I feel eco-friendly just purchasing them. Hehe -snort-

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this blush brush it is the perfect size. It is the softest brush I have ever used for blush, better then the M.A.C 168 IMO.This doesn't shed or bleed,and applies any blush flawlessly.It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.

on 8/1/2011 1:50:00 PM

This brush is actually a bit big for blush. (Oddly enough, in the packaging it looked too small. lol) But I like that it is tapered because I can contour my cheeks with it if I desire, or I can just put the blush on the tip and swirrl it right onto my cheeks.

I enjoy the soft -ever so soft- fibers on the brush. The packaging was almost too pretty to throw away. Quality is fabulous; no shedding.

This brush is realllyy soft :) and it doesn't shed.

on 7/26/2011 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I hear lots of raves for this brush, honestly I don't find it to be that great. The one I got was scratchy. After a wash or two, the scratchiness went away. It's just a general blush brush. Puts the blush on, blends it out... good size, good shape. Probably wouldn't buy another one, but it's a decent brush.

on 7/25/2011 6:24:00 PM

Uhmmmmm.. yeaaa, so !. Im not entirely sure how i feel about these brushes!
Id love to say that i LOVE them, but the truth is im VERY disapointed!

As soon as i heard about them, and read reveiws i ran to my drugstore to get them. and of course, i had to try them out when i got home. ( i normally use The body shop brushes) so i can just compare with them. and the Ecotools brushes are VERY stiff, and hard on my face.

Im not gonna toss them out, but im not to buy them again.

Top Rated Ecotools Products