April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

Amazing product. Color stays for hours and you can use it on your cheeks and lips for in a pinch color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BethaneyJayne79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the most perfect colour for my pale, cool toned skin, if applied lightly it looks like your own natural flush and lip colour, which I love for everyday, it blends well too. I am devoted to this product, it has actually replaced bronzer for me and made my embrace my paleness!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Varlot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was actually given this blush by a friend as it wasn't her colour. She gave it to me as I have quite fair "English rose" skin (as long as I'm wearing make-up to cover my blemishes!). I think it's quite nice, it has an almost gel like consistency and is very easy to blend. There's quite a lot in the bottle as well, so it would last for ages. This stuff also lasts all day and stains your skin just like it says. I really like it, alhough I have had a couple of random spots appear on my cheekbone area, so I'm not sure if I'm a bit sensitive to some ingredients?
I do think it's expensive for what it is though, but as I said it does look like it will last a long time. Unlike my rimmel powder which I've hit pan on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by vaniliamonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best lip colour i use. it really suits my skin tone and i would recommend it. however do not wear this with under vasiline because it just wipes right off

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

I got this as a sample size in benefits "Finding Mr Bright" Kit. A previous cheek tint I used was Stila gel in Cherry Flush which I had to layer on to get color. This little bottle had this creamy bright pink on the brush. It stains quickly so literally had seconds to blend it in. It did leave a good color on my face but the I saw the pink marks that I had dotted on stained into the skin. You really have to work fast with this product. The colour looks flattering on NC20 tones, its personal preference when it comes to blushes and how you would like to apply it. I will keep this in my travel bag conveniantly for its mini size, but I don't think I will upgrade to a full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by SwimmingBeauty

I do not like weird things. Seriously, a blush/lipstick in a nail polish bottle? Give me my MAC Well-Dressed and a blush brush and I am a simple and happy girl. But I had heard good things and I otherwise like Benefit, so after watching Benefit's adorable commercial for Posietint, I was inspired and ran to Macy's to get myself a bottle. This makes my fair/tan skin "come alive." The bubblegum pink doesn't look immature and garrish on my peachy pink complexion, but adds a nice, playful, natural pop of pink that has yet to be matched by any other product. To apply, I apply small dots of the product onto the apples of my cheeks in about a one and a half in diameter, and then quickly blend out. I find I really have to jam on the blending, or it will dry unevenly. I dot three dots on my upper and lower lips, press them together, and then blend with my ring finger. Color on both cheeks lasts all day on my normal skin, and lips will last about three hours.

I see the one-lippie review down below, and I agree - this probably won't work for olive skin tones (try Cha-Cha tint!). But while Benetin makes me look like I've been slapped, and Cha-Cha tint is too oranges, Posietint is just right for me.

I find myself peering into the tiny hole of the bottle to see how much product is left, which makes me wish the bottle was transluscent. Also, for my budget, this is wildly expensive, but you get what you pay for. A unique, flattering, and quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

I use this very often, whenever I do not feel like wearing lipstick, but still want to look polished. I just swipe some chapstick underneath, and a small layer of posietint over. It lasts about 2-3 hours that way. It works really well as a cheek stain in the spring and summer, but I do not usually use it for that purpose. If you are unsure about shelling out the money for this, I would recommend trying the feelin' cheeky minis in Sephora - they last a very long time. I really like the shiny packaging, but I wish you could see how much product you have left, as in the case of benetint.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely adore this. Slightly a more artificial colour, but a perfect doll cheek look. I find when I apply this, even with my fingers if i'm in a hurry, it always looks perfect. It imitates my natural 'flushed' colour and i like to put it higher on the apples of my cheeks and lips, paired with satin foundation and nice, long eyelashes.
For anyone with a darker skin tone, I would definitely recommend the benetint, as the posietint would be for lighter skintones, being a lighter and brighter pink. Then again, if you are looking for that barbie look, this is for you!
Good staying power, looks natural on lighter skintones. In love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by natucha21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

whether you like this product or not is going to be based on how you apply it.The container looks like it could be a nail polish with little brush and all.I have fair skin and this looks natural on me.like i have been running.But i have also had times when it looked way to pink but it was because of how i applied it.what i do now is dab a blush brush onto the nail polish looking brush and gently dab it into my skin.It lasts the entire day until i remove it.And i have used it as eyeshadow and on my lips with the same lovely effect.And if you have dry skin this is better than using powder as it wont emphasize dry patches.the liquid dries and sets and you have yourself nice doll looking cheeks!! OH and this thing will last you for ages! which compensates for the price as a little goes a long way

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SparkleNFade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

General Take: I know, I know, you're thinking "Only 1 lipstick star? Really?!" It looks like I'm in the minority, but I think this is one of the worst stain colours of all time! No offense to crazy people (they often actually have an amazing unique and fearless style), but this product makes me look like the crazy old lady who I see on my way to work who pairs her lipstick-covered toothy smile with almost Kabuki-hued white face powder and shocking pink blush. Love many BeneFit products (not a BeneFit hater, appreciate their "universal" approach to makeup), but Posietint looks ridiculous on my olive skin: less natural flush & glow, more artificial and contrived*, think Dee Snider. Also disappointed by the cheap, budget nail polish-type packaging. I wanted so badly to like it, guys...

*cool for stage but not for coffee dates!