July 29, 2014 | 1962 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hahahah So I was applying this on my cheeks in the morning and my boyfriend asked me why I was putting nail polish on my face.

Anyway I love Benefit's tint line, they're all great.
Posietint is great but I like Benetint better just because it's the exact color of my natural flush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in a swap. It's a cool concept.. but in order to get any color on my lips, I have to layer and layer and layer. And forget about cheeks. It blends away into nothing!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by brandyxander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I gave Posietint 3 lippies because I'm still choosing if I like it or not. Its pink is fabolous, but I cannot see the effect I would like to have on my lips. It becomes way too dark.. and I have to apply several coats in order to get a visible result.
I didnt' try it as a blush because my combination skin can barely stand powder blushes (it gets oily anyway) so I wouldn't dare using a liquid tint on my cheeks.. god knows the mess it could made.
However, even if IMHO it's overpriced, I would buy it again because on my sister works properly and it looks perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by jackiesclayton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to buy Posietint after reading some of the reviews on here because it's fairly expensive. However, I have been searching for the perfect blush for years. I'm fair skinned and need blush to give me some color. I love Posietint! I haven't had any problems with it and it stays on all day long! I use the brush it come with to put a small swipe in the center of my cheek and blend. Give it a few seconds to dry and repeat if needed. This product goes on very sheer but darkens as it dries. It's the perfect color for me! I can see how it might not show up well on darker skin tones but it looks great on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

Amazing product. Color stays for hours and you can use it on your cheeks and lips for in a pinch color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BethaneyJayne79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the most perfect colour for my pale, cool toned skin, if applied lightly it looks like your own natural flush and lip colour, which I love for everyday, it blends well too. I am devoted to this product, it has actually replaced bronzer for me and made my embrace my paleness!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Varlot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was actually given this blush by a friend as it wasn't her colour. She gave it to me as I have quite fair "English rose" skin (as long as I'm wearing make-up to cover my blemishes!). I think it's quite nice, it has an almost gel like consistency and is very easy to blend. There's quite a lot in the bottle as well, so it would last for ages. This stuff also lasts all day and stains your skin just like it says. I really like it, alhough I have had a couple of random spots appear on my cheekbone area, so I'm not sure if I'm a bit sensitive to some ingredients?
I do think it's expensive for what it is though, but as I said it does look like it will last a long time. Unlike my rimmel powder which I've hit pan on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by vaniliamonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best lip colour i use. it really suits my skin tone and i would recommend it. however do not wear this with under vasiline because it just wipes right off

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

I got this as a sample size in benefits "Finding Mr Bright" Kit. A previous cheek tint I used was Stila gel in Cherry Flush which I had to layer on to get color. This little bottle had this creamy bright pink on the brush. It stains quickly so literally had seconds to blend it in. It did leave a good color on my face but the I saw the pink marks that I had dotted on stained into the skin. You really have to work fast with this product. The colour looks flattering on NC20 tones, its personal preference when it comes to blushes and how you would like to apply it. I will keep this in my travel bag conveniantly for its mini size, but I don't think I will upgrade to a full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by SwimmingBeauty

I do not like weird things. Seriously, a blush/lipstick in a nail polish bottle? Give me my MAC Well-Dressed and a blush brush and I am a simple and happy girl. But I had heard good things and I otherwise like Benefit, so after watching Benefit's adorable commercial for Posietint, I was inspired and ran to Macy's to get myself a bottle. This makes my fair/tan skin "come alive." The bubblegum pink doesn't look immature and garrish on my peachy pink complexion, but adds a nice, playful, natural pop of pink that has yet to be matched by any other product. To apply, I apply small dots of the product onto the apples of my cheeks in about a one and a half in diameter, and then quickly blend out. I find I really have to jam on the blending, or it will dry unevenly. I dot three dots on my upper and lower lips, press them together, and then blend with my ring finger. Color on both cheeks lasts all day on my normal skin, and lips will last about three hours.

I see the one-lippie review down below, and I agree - this probably won't work for olive skin tones (try Cha-Cha tint!). But while Benetin makes me look like I've been slapped, and Cha-Cha tint is too oranges, Posietint is just right for me.

I find myself peering into the tiny hole of the bottle to see how much product is left, which makes me wish the bottle was transluscent. Also, for my budget, this is wildly expensive, but you get what you pay for. A unique, flattering, and quality product.