July 31, 2014 | 995 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by mermusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this concealer at all. It feels so heavy, it doesn't cover that much (I have very dark under eye circles), and it's SO expensive. In my opinion it's not worth the money. So disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sinthuja19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the deep shade of this product. I purchased this item because I have really bad dark under eyes and I wanted a product that will act as a corrector. I do not like the fact you have to either dip your finger in the product or use a brush to take out the product. The concealer did come with a small scooper thing, but its hard to keep that item with the product. I liked this product but I always found that it had a tendency to crease underneath my under eye area even after applying powder. I found that in the mornings, when your in a rush, its difficult to blend this in by warming in with your finger by patting it. I found a new technique that I love to apply this product. I apply the concealer underneath my eye by dabbing it. I than take my MAC stippling brush and spitz it with MAC Fix plus and blend it in. I than apply powder. This makes it so much easier and If it's blended in properly than you will not see crease lines. I will not be repurchasing this product because I would like to try the other type of concealer by Benefit.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product scared me at first because of how salmon-y it looked, but of course that does wonders for eliminating blue tones (such as undereye and eyelids). It brightens my undereye pretty well, and I love the creamy consistency for blemishes as it doesn't settle into dry patches or lines and has full coverage. But find it less suited to larger areas like dark circles. I apply it to my inner corners (where it's darkest on me) with a concealer brush out of the package and then use my ring finger to tap-blend it in. I find that this gives the most blended, sheer coverage- unfortunately this concealer creases if you use more than a sheer amount. Granted, even in small doses it eliminates blue quite well, but it is probably best paired with a light-medium coverage base product to be even more rid of dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by HaulOfFame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product for concealing spots. It is pretty thick and pigmented so it covers redness pretty well. As far as an undereye concealer, I've given up all hopes of this working. I have dark circles under my eyes and while this does cover them I find it looks cakey and settles into my creases within an hour or two. I have tried moisturizing before applying this and setting with a few different powders but it just doesn't work and makes my eyes look older. The packaging is cute but I have always thrown the spatula away. The smell reminds me of bandaids...which is a bit gross. I have purchased this twice, but I may venture on to another concealer once this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by bettyboop530

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG concealer! I have really serious dark under eye circle due to hereditary reason. This one really helped me out erasing and camouflaging my darkies. I am medium fair complexioned but the SA matched me with the color "deep" which is the darkest color within the range.. at first I was hesitant as it looked dark for me but the SA says it will camouflage with my dark circles and voila it really did! and it has that brightening effect on me too.. and for some reason it went invisible on my skin and matches well on the rest of my face.

Ladies, I know about the creasing issues with this but this what I do, I have dry skin so i make sure I moisturise my skin around the eyes before applying this erase paste and I don't glide it in, instead I do the "TAP, TAP, TAP" motion with my ring finger until I'm satisfied with the coverage.. That's just it.. then it stays put and doesn't budge nor creases.. try it ladies.. don't swipe, don't glide.. just the tapping motion,, and doing this will at the same time help massage the skin under your eyes which promotes blood flow (poor blood circulation is one of the many reasons why we develop dark circles around our eyes). So there you go try it before giving up on this wonderful product. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Rlarkin

I had high hopes and really liked this at first, but it does indeed crease really bad. I mix it w other random concealers I have and it does better. I actually do like how thick it is and I enjoy having it in my make up bag to mix with. I think it provides good coverage for my dark circles. I may buy again when I run out if I find it to be a staple item, but that'll be a while bc a little goes a long way. The packaging doesn't bother me, but I hear it's unsanitary. I just bought benefits newest concealer- fake up- to try out so I'll see how that compares...it's supposed to be creaseless. My good drugstore concealer by Revlon was discontinued :-(- that one never ever creased.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lovelylemons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is just awful. Because it cost me so much (I had to wait until my birthday before I could afford it) I really, really tried to like it. At first I thought I just wasn't using it properly, since everyone seems to rave about it and it's SO EXPENSIVE. But, no, I've tried everything. I've tried using the stupid spatula that comes with it - chucked that away, I've tried using sponges, blending with my fingers... I even bought a special concealer brush to use with it on the recommendation of a Youtube reviewer, still rubbish. It's supposed to correct dark circles under the eyes, but if anything this made the bags under my eyes WORSE and made me look older and more tired, accentuating the lines around my eyes and doing nothing for dark circles whatsoever. It's just greasy and shiny and lame and horrible and ugh. I don't know how I got suckered into buying this. Terrible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went back and forth for the longest time with this concealer. I always felt it was so greasy, and shiny. On my search for a concealer for my under eye (seriously like a raccoon) I came across Clinique (line smoothing which I loved, but didn't stay put) I got so mad because although this concealer a covered they didn't last. That's the major difference with erase paste. Everytime I went back and forth I noticed that while it was so dewy it stayed in place perfectly. I wear glasses so I set with powder around my nose. So now this has become my favourite concealer. It doesn't crease or move. Actually, I use mac vanilla eyeshadow to set it now because its warmer out and helps with staying power even more.

I hate the packaging and that stupid spatula. This is one product that you just need a few dabs with your brush or finger. I just use a brush and literally pat it on and away I go. The spatula is wasteful. Having said that, this is very expensive stuff. At $36 bucks I want all the product I can get to last me forever. I use this for the odd blemish and redness too. It's perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Arianeet

Pros
-a little goes a long way
-covers blemishes when you apply
-brightens
Cons
-Terrible colour selection
-too pink toned
-very cakey with or without powder over top
-becomes blotchy after about 1 hour

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lizardfield

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite concealer.

Pros: does a great job at brightening, is good for heavy coverage, a little goes a long way
Cons: does crease as the day progresses but for the most part that's unnoticeable (you'd have to look closely in the mirror), isn't the greatest packaging (they provide a scoop but using the concave end to get the product out would get product stuck in the spoon, so I would use it backwards, but then just ended up using my fingers), gets lighter as the day progresses (I would get self-conscious about this but people would say they either didn't notice or only did when I asked), photographs light

I used to just use this but now I use Collection 2000 all under my eyes and the tiniest bit of Erase Paste right where it's darkest. The pros outweigh the cons, in my opinion. I haven't found a better under-eye concealer.