November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Nancyazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love this product for my under eyes. Due to lack of sleep for doing non-sense things, like watch an entire season of Being Human in one night, I have gotten some dark circles. The salmon color is perfect for canceling out the blues. I have an olive/tan skin tone so my dark circles don;t stand out so much as people with lighter skin tones. I think the way you apply this concealer is what will make or break it for you. I apply it two different ways: 1, with a domed fluffy brush, or 2, with my ring finger. I find that buffing the concealer with a domed fluffy brush makes it last longer and look a lot more airbrushed. And I always set this concealer with MUFE HD Powder.

It's all about application :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Alveraa

Really bad concealer. I have under eye wrinkles and it settles in and makes them stand out. Also wears out very quickly and makes the under eye area look patchy and gross. I was so excited about trying this but turned out to be horrible stuff. Not to mention if feels really heavy and oily when you first put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this concealer in the Benefit 'Looking for Mr Bright' Kit-it's a mini but there seems to be quite a lot of it. It came in the colour 2 which is medium and a sort or orangey colout. I don't have pale or dark skin so this may have been slightly too dark for me but shouldnt have been anything too drastic
it's a nice creamy texture and blends in well. It settles into lines underneath my eyes very quickly though. Wouldnt use this for blemish's on my face as it does very little for that-just looks orange. This is alright underneath my eyes-if i had the light colour i may like it but i dont really know

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's pretty good for under eye concealing, or just a few dabs here and there if you don't want to wear foundation. It does cake into fine lines under the eyes, but can be easily corrected. It looks quite natural, unless you have dry skin under your eyes. Hydrate before putting it on! I'd buy it again, but knowing me, I'll probably wanna try something else next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by connieingg

These past year ive been getting really bad dark circles because i dont sleep enough T.T (darn you school !) I would always have horrible circles going into class and my teachers can tell that Im tired. I didn't want to look like the walking dead going to school everyday so I decided to try this raved undereye concealer ! Im in the shade Medium and I'm a bit lighter than NC25. You only need a tiny amount or else your undereye area will become caketastic ;D The tones in this concealer really do correct my circles and brighten up my eyes. The consistency was pretty thin for a cream concealer but also a bit oilier than my liking. So I wear it t school blah blah blah. I put my makeup on at around 7:30 A.M and by 11:00 A.M you can tell it creased, faded, and most importantly, IT SMEARED MY MASCARA AND EYELINER. Now i have oily eyelids so I tend to use waterproof on my eyes. But this little thing managed to smear waterproof formulas. Tried it out a few more times, same thing happens. This thing was mad expensive too ! So I don't recommend it. Maybe if you have drier undereyes but if you have an oily eye area, stay away D:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Wasn't impressed with this product at all. Just got a sample so I didn't pay for it, but noticed how expensive it was. My Maybelline Fit me concealer works way better than this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'd heard so much hype about this product and being honest i didnt really like it.
I went to the benfit counter and the makeup artist put some under my eyes then gave me a mirror, i could still see my dark circles but it was the best concealer id had up to then so i decided to go ahead and buy it.
It only comes in 3 colours, was very thick and hard to apply and for me, really cakey and rather pricey.
A relative who's older than me also tried this product and didn't like it at all.
I won't be purchasing this product again, i have over half of the small pot left.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Fcmalik

This works as a concealer & corrector for me. I have deep set eyes and darkish undereye area. This corrects and conceals very well for my medium beige skin tone. It also does a good job at covering most blemishes. I usually use this in conjunction with my dream lumi touch concealer which adds a thin layer of brightness. Overall I would give this points for versatility being used as concealer corrector and over blemishes. I would repurchase this product as it is a staple in my make up routine. It also lasts forever so it's worth the money.

The only qualms I have with this product are that it has a crayon like smell to it but other than that no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go to concealer for when I haven't gotten enough sleep or had a few too many glasses of wine the night before (or both). Hydrating eye cream, eyeshadow primer, the teensiest bit of this baby patted out, and set with powder- lasts minimum eight hours. I do hate the packaging, but I'm willing to overlook it for a product that works.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Gingersnapz100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I thought that this product was going to be amazing, considering the price. i was wrong, this product hardly covers up my dark circles, it goes cakey, and is far too shiny!
i will not be buying it again