October 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Wasn't impressed with this product at all. Just got a sample so I didn't pay for it, but noticed how expensive it was. My Maybelline Fit me concealer works way better than this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'd heard so much hype about this product and being honest i didnt really like it.
I went to the benfit counter and the makeup artist put some under my eyes then gave me a mirror, i could still see my dark circles but it was the best concealer id had up to then so i decided to go ahead and buy it.
It only comes in 3 colours, was very thick and hard to apply and for me, really cakey and rather pricey.
A relative who's older than me also tried this product and didn't like it at all.
I won't be purchasing this product again, i have over half of the small pot left.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Fcmalik

This works as a concealer & corrector for me. I have deep set eyes and darkish undereye area. This corrects and conceals very well for my medium beige skin tone. It also does a good job at covering most blemishes. I usually use this in conjunction with my dream lumi touch concealer which adds a thin layer of brightness. Overall I would give this points for versatility being used as concealer corrector and over blemishes. I would repurchase this product as it is a staple in my make up routine. It also lasts forever so it's worth the money.

The only qualms I have with this product are that it has a crayon like smell to it but other than that no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go to concealer for when I haven't gotten enough sleep or had a few too many glasses of wine the night before (or both). Hydrating eye cream, eyeshadow primer, the teensiest bit of this baby patted out, and set with powder- lasts minimum eight hours. I do hate the packaging, but I'm willing to overlook it for a product that works.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Gingersnapz100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I thought that this product was going to be amazing, considering the price. i was wrong, this product hardly covers up my dark circles, it goes cakey, and is far too shiny!
i will not be buying it again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by kbillz08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tends to cake in the fine lines. Not as good coverage as I'd like but best I've had so far. One jar lasts a long time if used properly! Will buy again unless I find something that covers better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by babygems

Don't really like this product. I find it is quite greasy and I find it settles in my fine lines under my eyes. Doesn't cover too well and doesn't stay on my skin very long. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by mermusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this concealer at all. It feels so heavy, it doesn't cover that much (I have very dark under eye circles), and it's SO expensive. In my opinion it's not worth the money. So disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sinthuja19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the deep shade of this product. I purchased this item because I have really bad dark under eyes and I wanted a product that will act as a corrector. I do not like the fact you have to either dip your finger in the product or use a brush to take out the product. The concealer did come with a small scooper thing, but its hard to keep that item with the product. I liked this product but I always found that it had a tendency to crease underneath my under eye area even after applying powder. I found that in the mornings, when your in a rush, its difficult to blend this in by warming in with your finger by patting it. I found a new technique that I love to apply this product. I apply the concealer underneath my eye by dabbing it. I than take my MAC stippling brush and spitz it with MAC Fix plus and blend it in. I than apply powder. This makes it so much easier and If it's blended in properly than you will not see crease lines. I will not be repurchasing this product because I would like to try the other type of concealer by Benefit.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product scared me at first because of how salmon-y it looked, but of course that does wonders for eliminating blue tones (such as undereye and eyelids). It brightens my undereye pretty well, and I love the creamy consistency for blemishes as it doesn't settle into dry patches or lines and has full coverage. But find it less suited to larger areas like dark circles. I apply it to my inner corners (where it's darkest on me) with a concealer brush out of the package and then use my ring finger to tap-blend it in. I find that this gives the most blended, sheer coverage- unfortunately this concealer creases if you use more than a sheer amount. Granted, even in small doses it eliminates blue quite well, but it is probably best paired with a light-medium coverage base product to be even more rid of dark circles.