April 21, 2014 | 847 users online

Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an amazayn (yeah sue me) product!
Price: $15 CAD
Texture: thick, non-greasy
It smells so good and leaves my hair super shiny and soft.
I rub a tiny bit to my hands and run them through the bottom half of my hiar since I've gotten ombré and I had to use some bleach.
A pump would be helpful
Little goes a long way!
So excited to try other stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mimi82

I recently discovered this after my hairdresser used it on me and I am hooked! I was sceptical about putting an oil in my hair and I usually hate using hair products because they feel greasy and heavy. I have very long hair and this just makes it look and feel so much better. A very small amount through damp hair, concentrating on the ends is all you need. Seems to cut blow drying time too! Bonus. And if I have fly aways I use the tiniest amount to smooth them on dry hair. I think i'll be using this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by SwtValina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is GOLD for your your hair. It leaves hair soft and shiny but you need to know how to use it for your hair. I find using it sparingly on damp hair and mostly at the ends works really well so it doesn't weigh hair down. For people who find it too heavy, I recommend trying the "light" formula. I would buy this stuff again, It is pricey but the bottle does last a long time. Think of it as investment for your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG, love the shampoo, conditioner and oil for afterwards! I have dry to normal hair with a bit of frizz and used to get split ends from heat styling- not anymore!!!!
I have used GHD iron oil, Argan Secret (from Sallys) and Kerastase Elixr and Chroma Riche range in the past and none of those have shown real results, they just left my hair feeling 'nice'.
I use the full Moroccanoil range and think you have to in order to get the full benefits from the products. I've tried substituting some Moroccanoil products for Kerastase products that I had left over but it's not the same unless you use the full system. As soon as you apply the conditioner and your hair feels like silk, then afterwards the oil works great on dry ends and I have sincerely noticed a reduction in split ends. It reduces blow drying time and protects from heat damage. I initially bought this to use on special occasions or when my hair really 'needed' it, but now I can't go back to any other shampoo/conditioner range!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by emichelle

I have been using Moroccan Oil for almost two years. I have fine, wavy hair, and a lot of it! After washing and conditioning my hair in the shower and combing it out, I pump a nickel-sized amount of product into my palm and smooth it through the length of my hair (my hairstylist uses this product throughout all of my hair... even my scalp, but I prefer not to do that daily). It smells amazing and makes my hair soft whether I decide to let it dry naturally or heat-style. It's very expensive but it lasts FOREVER. My only issue with it is that it's a difficult product to travel with. I purchased the travel-size bottle from my local beauty supply store. Unfortunately, just like the regular bottle, it is made of glass. I have tried pouring it into a small plastic bottle from Target but it somehow seeped through the opening and made a mess. Because I love this product and insist on using it every day, I bubble wrap the travel-size AND place it in a small plastic baggie AND put it in a separate pocket of my carry-on so that if it does somehow break or spill, it doesn't ruin anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by bloch123

I have very thick frizzy wavy hair. My stylist suggested me this and I never looked back. This is the only product which tames it down and gives it a very soft feel. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by kelseyj

I swear this product makes me hair more dry. Yes, I get a little bit of shine but it leaves my fine hair with a weird sort of coating on it, almost like it just coats the hair shaft, not penetrate and moisten it. Does anyone know all the ingredients in this product? There is no way it is 100% pure argan oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love what this product does for my hair, I use one pump on towel dried hair before I use my hair dryer. I can really tell a difference, makes my hair soft and so much easier to brush (my hair is thick, wavy and highlighted blonde). Having bleached hair this is pefect for keeping my hair moisturised. Only negative, I travel a lot and the bottle leaks very easily while in your bag! This has become a must have product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Angelina73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like MOROCCANOIL pretty much.
The only thing I DON'T Like is a PRICE as for me it is TOO
expensive.

For example here in Moscow Moroccanoil 100ml costs 50-60$ for bottle.

I used to buy it on Ebay BUT last times MOROCCANOIL closed
the auctions I placed bids on since (as explained seller)
they don't like to see their products sell low price from
Israel bla..bla..bla...

By the way the lowest price for MOROCCANOIL can be found only in Israel since it's

Israel Brand and produced there.

So the lowest price I could get from Israel was 37$ including delivery on

www.ledyshop.com comparing to 50$ locally in Moscow.

It is nice product but their price policy really sucks :(
Anna

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

first of all, if you are planning on repurchasing this product and you frequently travel to Israel, ONLY buy it there. it is about one fourth the price it is here. i wasnt impressed. it did make my hair very soft, but if i put it in while my hair was wet without my HG garnier curl sculpting cream gel, the result was soft but very frizzy and poofy hair. however, when i apply dry, the results are ok. honestly there are better products if you're hair is damaged and you want softness. and for the price, NOT worth it. thankfully i got the small bottle :)