Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 2/24/2014 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Nope nope nope NOPE. My hair hated this product, everyone practically worships this stuff and i'd heard really great things about it, and I was in the market for a hair oil. So I decided to get a little tiny bottle from my work and try it out. Worst thing ever. It did not leave my hair feeling soft or hydrating, instead the ends looked even drier than they originally had, and my hair would get oily after like a day of use. I know how to use these products, amount wise and how to dispense it through your hair and everything, so it wasn't me putting it on wrong. I never felt like this really absorbed in my hair very well, I tried the regular and the light version and neither of them made a difference, I felt like it just coated my hair instead of actually absorbing into my hair..
The only thing I did like about this product was the packaging was pretty decent, I know the bigger sizes come with pumps which is pretty nifty. And the little bottles are okay to carry around with you too. The smell was also fantastic, kind of like vanilla. I liked it.
But the actual product just didn't work for me, I was really disappointed because I really wanted to like it!

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for years now and I can't seem to get enough! I love the scent and it leaves my hair sleek and shiny all day.

on 2/15/2014 1:44:00 AM

The hair oil is amazing. I had heard about this stuff and saw my friend using it in her hair and she said she loved it and told me to try it. It made my hair soooo soft I had to go out and buy it. It has kind of a weird smell but it doesn't linger anyway. I have a lot of hair so I split my hair in half and use one pump per half and I use it from the ears down maybe once a week. The oil absorbs into my hair really quickly and it doesn't look greasy or anything. This is expensive but it lasts such a long time that it's a lot of product for your dough. I'll repurchase once I run out.

on 1/26/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

HG! This product has literally changed my hairs life. Every time i use it people comment on how healthy my hair looks. Naturally i have alot of hair that is very thin, dry, frizzy and curly! A nightmare really and it requires alot of maintenance. Just one pump of this oil makes my hair shiny, sleek, less frizzy, healthy, it looks like i have had a professional blow dry. Its amazing. I have tried other cheaper brands and they just do not compare. The reason why its more expensive is because it has a higher concentration of argan oil in it. Cheaper products are cheaper because they use less argan oil which means you have to use more product to have the same effect. I also have the shampoo, conditioner and curl product which i like. I have to use head and shoulders shampoo every other time though to manage my scalp. Moroccanoil and my ghd is all i need to turn my frizzy curly hair into super sleek straight hair. No one even knows i have curly hair now!

on 1/19/2014 1:52:00 AM

Buying the product again is varied for me because I wouldn't rush to Ebay to buy another bottle since it is expensive. Other then that I like the product, it's not a bad product at all and it does look after the ends of my hair which get really dry from having ombre. I have never been able to grow my hair out with think ends but this product helps so much with that. Although he careful when using hot tools because the oil can heat up and burn your hair. Xx

on 1/11/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on bottle number 3 or 4, so suffice to say I feel more than blasé about this product. This is my HG. It's my hair food. It's amazing.

You must be careful if you have light hair - MO do an oil for blondes called MO Light, but as a "caramel 'ed" (as the other half says) I've never had the pleasure.

This product doesn't just temporarily make your hair nicer like a serum, it truly improves the hair condition.

Use it extremely sparingly on dry hair, and a single point on damp hair (not wet... just dilutes and slips off).

on 1/10/2014 10:18:00 AM

I purchased this in the "light" version because my hair is fine and naturally blonde. I can't say enough about how much I love this product. I only need a small amount and it smoothes my split ends, cuts down on my blow drying time and cuts out frizziness/dryness. I live in FL and with such high humidity my hair tends to get frizzy very easily. This product works wonders. The only thing I don't like is that it is easy to apply too much and the bottle is not travel friendly because the pump leaks. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time.

on 1/4/2014 12:57:00 PM

I love this product for my coarse wavy hair. UNFORTUNATELY - I will not buy again as the bottle is now SMALLER and MORE EXPENSIVE. Boo!

on 1/2/2014 1:09:00 AM

I love this product. I had a pixie cut back in Feb 2013 after damaging my black hair to platinum blonde. This stuff is amazing. I wish it was a pump instead of just an open cap. It leaks easy but other than that I love this!!

on 12/28/2013 11:16:00 PM

I've used this for years now and I think it's time to write a review. I've tried countless brands of hair oils and always come back to this one. Other oils stop working after awhile, and I feel like they're not fully penetrating my hair anymore. However moroccanoil never fails to make my hair smooth and silky, and it's one of the biggest staples in my haircare. This stuff brings dry, damaged hair back to life ! Oh and the smell !! It's just intoxicating. I wish they made perfume that smelled like moroccanoil, haha. I also use it on both damp hair and dry hair. Its a wonderful investment for your hair, and I couldn't go without it ! HG !

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products