October 26, 2014 | 1010 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by echenty

I have medium thick hair and I find this is a little too thick for it--it doesn't absorb into my hair properly. Was excited at first but... not sure if I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hairdresser used this on my hair after my previuos haircut. The product was okay. I mean the results didnot make me go gaga over it to make me spend the exorbitant price. FYI, I have bought really expensive products in the past so the price is not big of a deal as long as the product works for me but this was not one of them. It did reduce the frizz mildly but I think there are a lot of products in the market which can perform even better at a lesser price. Sometimes a product works for someone but it doesnt work for someone else. So it kinda depends on everyone's hair. You gotta try it before deciding to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This oil has a nice fragrance and made my somewhat heat damaged hair look glossy healthy and soft again without weighing it down-I have fine hair but the oil (although thick) works like a non greasy serum- lovely (will be updating post in about a month)- I use it after the shower on my long hair- transformed my hair...nice product- cant see it not working- not to be used excessively however as it may make the hair look greasy...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by eribear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is an absolute staple for me. I cannot wash my hair and not use this. Two pumps for my waist length is all I need. I smooth on from ear level to the ends and allow my hair to air dry a bit before I blow it out. I sometimes use a little of the oil on my arms and chest. It smells sooooo good and moisturizes well. It's my favorite product of all time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for the past 2 years, and it's become an essential part of my hair care routine. I frequently rotate shampoos and conditioners, but Morocannoil is a constant! After age 40, my hair gradually became dryer and coarser, with a tendency to frizz rather than look attractively wavy. This is the only product I have found that will impart a smooth texture to my hair, as well as adding shine. I know it contains silicones, which I am generally against, but I find that using straight argan oil or any other natural oil will weigh my hair down and make it look dirty and oily. By combining the silicones with argan oil, this product works 1000 per cent better than straight argan oil. It is expensive, but a $45.00 full size bottle will last me nearly a year. Love it, what else can I say?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mardelmar

Itīs not oil, itīs just pure silicone if you look into the ingredients. The first times you use this product your hair will look healthy and shinny, but then starts to look very dry and is sooo disgusting when you touch it. Thats how silicone products work. It does not improve your hair, because it is not oil at all.

11 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by crazypinkhair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have medium fine hair and this product works well if i dampen my hair before applying. I find it absorbs into it more. sometimes i heat it in shower and sometimes i use it as a leave in conditioner. The best place to get it is at spadina college hair care store. they have everything there and prices are great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought the moroccanoil "light" oil and have been using it for over a year now . I have very fine hair. Love it..don't know what I did without it! Be careful not to use to much on fine hair (like a pea size will do for shoulder length hair) and to apply just to the ends. I noticed that after time if I use to much it will clog hair follicles and caused a rash at my hair line and neck. AWESOME scent and love how soft m hair feels!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ebijou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fine hair. They get tangled so fast and are generally dry, damaged from coloring and poor maintenance (my bad). I don't use conditionner as it's too heavy and I have to wash my hair the day after, even if I use it only on ends.

I use just one pump of this after I have dried my hair with a towel for a few minutes. It untangled my hair like a dream and makes them glossy.

I am not a very loyal customer, I like to try new stuff, but this is amazing. Will repurchase for ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by nicolejana6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I love it! I had a really bad experience with a chemical straightening treatment (Japanese straightening) and my hair was so fried and damaged I had to cut most of it off. My hairdresser recommended this to me (along with the Shampoo and Conditioner) and I have been using them for the past 2 weeks....these products have literally saved my hair. Before, I couldn't even blow dry my hair, if I did, It would turn very brittle and dry and was completely unmanageable. I have quite fine, straight hair, so when I found this product I thanked my lucky stars. If it can work for my very damaged, dry brittle hair, it will definitely work for someone with less hair issues.

It is quite expensive, but I think of it as 'you cannot put a price on beautiful, healthy hair", and you only need to use a little bit. The smell is amazing (I find myself opening the bottle from time to time just to smell it, wierd I know) but its so amazing. Its not too heavy for my hair, and it makes it absolutely shiny. My hair is still a little bit dry and damaged, but that is to be expected from such a traumatic experience I went through. It is such an amazing product I am hooked for life. it also, for some reason, makes my hair dry really quickly after I get out of the shower (which is amazing because my hair usually takes HOURS to air-dry) so it does make hairstyling more convenient.

Buy it! You will not regret it!