April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by makeup32637

Although it doesn't help hold your curls, it noticeably lengthens and adds volume to your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jaebass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. Both my mother and I were so suprised on how much length I got from this! Who knew that little brush could do so much!!!!!
The only thing is that after using it day after day it dried up kinda fast and flaked (I am not sure though if it's because I used it everyday). That's why I only gave it are 4.
I definitly recommend this. I wore this mascara to my grandpa's funeral (unfortunately) and my eyes looked the same when I got home as when I had first put on my makeup.
Good job Maybelline!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros- it did not make me a racoon which most mascaras do. separated lashes
cons- did not make them thicker or longer
the brush seemed flimsy to me
I'm going back to my voluminous

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Liz1073

This mascara is great if your going for natural looking lashes. I got this on a whim because it was on sale and I'm glad i bought it then. It does help lengthen and define your lashes. Since this is a lengthening mascara, it doesn't do much for volumizing. I apply two light coats of this mascara and I'm good to go. But if I apply any more it starts to clump on me. I have also applied them to my lower lashes before. I just apply a light coat and have gotten great results.

I like that the wand is curved and flexible. It applies the mascara more evenly coats them well. I think that the packaging is really cute. I love the green tube and it just looks fun and sleek. This is one of my favorite waterproof mascaras because it does not smudge as much as other ones that I have used.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. I bought when it first came out and i was excited but it was a big dissapointment. I hated the brush, it was so flimsy that i couldnt get a grip of my lashes. I trew it away after my first use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LondonElle

This is my HG mascara for every day wear. It doesn't flake, lasts all day regardless of weather and does exactly what it says on the tube - defines my lashes! For a more dramatic or evening look, I would reach for another mascara (for more volume and lengthening) but for day to day wear and going to work, this is the best stuff, and fairly reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MsPearfruit

This is a pretty good mascara. It does a pretty good job in defining the lashes like it claims to do. I actually used 3 tubes of this before I realized that I need more volume than definition. This mascara doesn't do much for volume, but you can't expect it to since it's a definition mascara.
It's quite waterproof and will last all day. I wouldn't recommend going into the pool with this, but it will last you through a rainy or snowy day. It also holds a curl quite well.
This is a good basic, everyday mascara. It doesn't give very dramatic looking lashes, so if you're looking for something dramatic, this mascara is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Tiya_Archer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm also a Full and Soft user, but wanted to try what else was on the market. This stuff is really good -- love it! I find that this does a good job of volumizing my lashes, similar to Full & Soft. It goes on smooth and clean and I usually only need 2 coats max. I like the new-style brush -- kind of rubbery. With Full & Soft, I sometimes get smudges throughout the day -- I haven't noticed any smudges or flakes with Define A Lash Waterproof. I think I will be buying this instead of Full & Soft next purchase, although I still think Full & Soft is a very good mascara. I also want to mention that this mascara does a good job of maintaining my eyelasher-curled lashes -- the formula doesn't straighten them out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by nicolecopeland11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not like this product at all, its not that it didn't go on its when it did it not enough would go on cause the brush is way to flimsy and its just horrible i do not recommend buying this product again maybe for someone who like their eyelashes to have one very thin coat of basically nothing on them. but other then the no's the only pro i would use this for would be the very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Redsilas77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand what other reviewers find wrong with this product. I bought this on a whim, and I'm on my 3rd tube.

I have naturally long lashes, and often I find my mascara makes its way to my lower lid and smudges every more beyond. Not with the Define a Lash. This stuff beat out my Blink mascara as the top. Its cheap, has great basic colors and stays without smudging or running. I've had luck getting it off my lashes with my regular face wash and a washcloth.

I understand it won't give you super thick lashes like supermodels do (but they use lash extensions and fillers anyhow). But this stuff stays on and doesn't clump.