August 21, 2014 | 1563 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by tm1999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the waterproof version of this mascara better than the regular one,because it holds a curl and dosen't smudge. will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Love, love this mascara. It defines my lashes and makes them look longer and thicker. I've had several compliments, two from MAs at d/s! I told them what I used and were pleasantly surprised. The best part is no raccoon at the end of the day. It comes off when I take it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara! It adds volume and length to my lashes. Works as well as Lancome mascaras, but is far less expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by makeup32637

Although it doesn't help hold your curls, it noticeably lengthens and adds volume to your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jaebass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. Both my mother and I were so suprised on how much length I got from this! Who knew that little brush could do so much!!!!!
The only thing is that after using it day after day it dried up kinda fast and flaked (I am not sure though if it's because I used it everyday). That's why I only gave it are 4.
I definitly recommend this. I wore this mascara to my grandpa's funeral (unfortunately) and my eyes looked the same when I got home as when I had first put on my makeup.
Good job Maybelline!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros- it did not make me a racoon which most mascaras do. separated lashes
cons- did not make them thicker or longer
the brush seemed flimsy to me
I'm going back to my voluminous

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Liz1073

This mascara is great if your going for natural looking lashes. I got this on a whim because it was on sale and I'm glad i bought it then. It does help lengthen and define your lashes. Since this is a lengthening mascara, it doesn't do much for volumizing. I apply two light coats of this mascara and I'm good to go. But if I apply any more it starts to clump on me. I have also applied them to my lower lashes before. I just apply a light coat and have gotten great results.

I like that the wand is curved and flexible. It applies the mascara more evenly coats them well. I think that the packaging is really cute. I love the green tube and it just looks fun and sleek. This is one of my favorite waterproof mascaras because it does not smudge as much as other ones that I have used.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. I bought when it first came out and i was excited but it was a big dissapointment. I hated the brush, it was so flimsy that i couldnt get a grip of my lashes. I trew it away after my first use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LondonElle

This is my HG mascara for every day wear. It doesn't flake, lasts all day regardless of weather and does exactly what it says on the tube - defines my lashes! For a more dramatic or evening look, I would reach for another mascara (for more volume and lengthening) but for day to day wear and going to work, this is the best stuff, and fairly reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MsPearfruit

This is a pretty good mascara. It does a pretty good job in defining the lashes like it claims to do. I actually used 3 tubes of this before I realized that I need more volume than definition. This mascara doesn't do much for volume, but you can't expect it to since it's a definition mascara.
It's quite waterproof and will last all day. I wouldn't recommend going into the pool with this, but it will last you through a rainy or snowy day. It also holds a curl quite well.
This is a good basic, everyday mascara. It doesn't give very dramatic looking lashes, so if you're looking for something dramatic, this mascara is not for you.