April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Concealers - Becca - Concealer compact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2006 1:09:00 PM More reviews by serafina7923

I have a really hard time finding a concealer that doesn't cake under my eyes. Even with eye cream, nothing seems to work. This is the best concealer I have found so far, it works really well under my eyes with a minimal amount of caking. The problem is that I have pretty good skin with almost no breakouts. A few months ago, I started getting huge pimples on my chin and more than one. This has never happened in my life, and I am 36. I finally figured out lying in bed one night that it had to be the concealer! I would get one, cover it with this and then it would get worse and
I would get more. I finally quit using this on my face and the problem seems to be going away finally! So DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE if you are seeing breakouts. I have barely ever had a pimple and have had tons over the last few months. Beware!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my secret for the flawless skin, of which I am told I have. The only problem with this concealer is that I only use the extra coverage half of the compact so I waste a lot. I wish they would sell these individually. If this stuff wasn't so darn good I couldn't justify the expensive price of about $33.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by pilarakemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love, love, love!!!! Perfect for covering blemishes and red marks left over from past blemishes. Best concealer I've ever tried. I can't believe I didn't try this sooner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Wow, great concealer. It really covers up my dark blueish undereye circles. I did not find this to be too dry. The consistency is actually pretty perfect. I have this in the Banana shade but I think it might be a little too light for me. I will have to try the next darker shade. Overall this is a wonderful concealer for undereye circles and will keep repurchasing. I just wish the price was lower, but this should last awhile.

***UPDATE:*** Eh, I just don't care for this that much. I have cheaper concealer that works just as well or better. My Max Factor stick concealer and Flirt stick concealer work better and are so much cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2006 11:29:00 AM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this to cover up my extremely dark undereye circles. It is just way too dry for my undereye area. I have to use an eye cream or it does not seem to apply evenly. For the price I was expecting something a little better. The only good thing is the large color selection they offer. I was really hoping this would be my Holy Grail, oh well the search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2006 1:37:00 AM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since I bought my first mismatched shade of BECCA concealer (honey, which was TOO yellow) I've had an unconditional love for this product. I went ahead and bought the caramel shade (which turned out to be again, TOO yellow) but there's something about the texture. Don't get me wrong, a healthy dose of eye cream is essential underneath or it will be too drying, but it covers better than any other concealer I've tried before. Now, if only I can find the right shade...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by bobbygirl

Love the consistency and colour match with this concealer. There seems to be a colour available for EVERY complexion. Lasts a long time and doesn't crease very much at all. Covers up beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2006 7:04:00 AM More reviews by thaliath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it is nearly impossible not to find a perfect match in this brand, as there are so many shades to choose from.
i used caramel under my eyes, & but it is way to dry to use for dark circles.
for other skinimperfections it longlasting & a has a great texture.

however, i dont like beccas packaging & i prefer stickconcealer- so i swapped it away. these things matter to me, also,the product can get a little contaminated if you use your fingers.
so cleanfreaks, avoid!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Merryn

Best concealer i've ever used. I have this in parfait which is the best colour match i've had in my life, for either a concealer and foundation. Has never broken me out which is strange as the LSC did. Blends beautifully and it is a great time and money saver to have the medium and full coverage together. I love the little mirror in the compact too. Will continue to buy again and again, despite the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by diducdakitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow this is WAYYYYY too dry. it looks so unnatural when put on even if i put an eyecream before hand. i tried two shades and both didnt work out.