November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

Concealers - Becca - Concealer compact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by zippydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally, a match for my skin. I can't wear any of the drugstore brands, they're all too orange for me. This matches me, I love the fact that there are two choices (fuller and medium coverage), and it's a nice consistency. It is expensive, but why would you skimp on something as important as concealer? It's your blank canvas.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by toastyfrenchy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a top-notch concealer, primarily for my dark undereyes, but also for occasional blemishes. For blemishes, this is fantastic. The "thicker" side does the job. The formula seems great and the ingredients don't make me break out. But, I really need a good undereye concealer, and for me this doesn't work well enough. I've since discovered that a concealer with pink undertones covers my undereyes better (I always thought it should be yellow....guess not). And would you believe that two weeks after buying this very expensive compact, I bought a CoverGirl concealer stick in Target on a whim, and lo and behold, I've found my undereye concealer for less than $5. Live and learn. I'll keep the Becca for breakouts and for stage makeup, but it's no HG for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2006 1:09:00 PM More reviews by serafina7923

I have a really hard time finding a concealer that doesn't cake under my eyes. Even with eye cream, nothing seems to work. This is the best concealer I have found so far, it works really well under my eyes with a minimal amount of caking. The problem is that I have pretty good skin with almost no breakouts. A few months ago, I started getting huge pimples on my chin and more than one. This has never happened in my life, and I am 36. I finally figured out lying in bed one night that it had to be the concealer! I would get one, cover it with this and then it would get worse and
I would get more. I finally quit using this on my face and the problem seems to be going away finally! So DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE if you are seeing breakouts. I have barely ever had a pimple and have had tons over the last few months. Beware!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my secret for the flawless skin, of which I am told I have. The only problem with this concealer is that I only use the extra coverage half of the compact so I waste a lot. I wish they would sell these individually. If this stuff wasn't so darn good I couldn't justify the expensive price of about $33.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by pilarakemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love, love, love!!!! Perfect for covering blemishes and red marks left over from past blemishes. Best concealer I've ever tried. I can't believe I didn't try this sooner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Wow, great concealer. It really covers up my dark blueish undereye circles. I did not find this to be too dry. The consistency is actually pretty perfect. I have this in the Banana shade but I think it might be a little too light for me. I will have to try the next darker shade. Overall this is a wonderful concealer for undereye circles and will keep repurchasing. I just wish the price was lower, but this should last awhile.

***UPDATE:*** Eh, I just don't care for this that much. I have cheaper concealer that works just as well or better. My Max Factor stick concealer and Flirt stick concealer work better and are so much cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2006 11:29:00 AM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this to cover up my extremely dark undereye circles. It is just way too dry for my undereye area. I have to use an eye cream or it does not seem to apply evenly. For the price I was expecting something a little better. The only good thing is the large color selection they offer. I was really hoping this would be my Holy Grail, oh well the search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2006 1:37:00 AM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since I bought my first mismatched shade of BECCA concealer (honey, which was TOO yellow) I've had an unconditional love for this product. I went ahead and bought the caramel shade (which turned out to be again, TOO yellow) but there's something about the texture. Don't get me wrong, a healthy dose of eye cream is essential underneath or it will be too drying, but it covers better than any other concealer I've tried before. Now, if only I can find the right shade...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by bobbygirl

Love the consistency and colour match with this concealer. There seems to be a colour available for EVERY complexion. Lasts a long time and doesn't crease very much at all. Covers up beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Merryn

Best concealer i've ever used. I have this in parfait which is the best colour match i've had in my life, for either a concealer and foundation. Has never broken me out which is strange as the LSC did. Blends beautifully and it is a great time and money saver to have the medium and full coverage together. I love the little mirror in the compact too. Will continue to buy again and again, despite the price.