Becca Concealer compact

4.1

Medium Cover: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288] Extra Cover: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Carmine CI 75470, Red 36 CI 12085]

on 9/3/2006 7:25:00 PM

This is the best concealer I have ever used. I have melasma on my cheeks and brige of my nose and this is the ONLY product that has ever come close to providing the coverage I need. A makeup artist at Sephora applied this and I was completely amazed. It is highly pigmented so I only use the full cover for the melasma and the medium coverage for other blemishes. It is expensive but I would pay double for what it accomplishes. Getting the right color can be tricky if you if you have to order online. I am an NC 20-25, Prescriptives Fresh Champange, JI Warm Silk. I am currently using 'Tahini' but I will probably order a shade lighter the next time, but it is very close to the perfect shade. For those who think it is too dry, I have found that it works best to moisturize the area first and using a concealer brush--put the product on the back of your hand and mix it around with the brush to warm it up first!

on 8/29/2006 7:44:00 PM

Finally, a match for my skin. I can't wear any of the drugstore brands, they're all too orange for me. This matches me, I love the fact that there are two choices (fuller and medium coverage), and it's a nice consistency. It is expensive, but why would you skimp on something as important as concealer? It's your blank canvas.

I wanted a top-notch concealer, primarily for my dark undereyes, but also for occasional blemishes. For blemishes, this is fantastic. The "thicker" side does the job. The formula seems great and the ingredients don't make me break out. But, I really need a good undereye concealer, and for me this doesn't work well enough. I've since discovered that a concealer with pink undertones covers my undereyes better (I always thought it should be yellow....guess not). And would you believe that two weeks after buying this very expensive compact, I bought a CoverGirl concealer stick in Target on a whim, and lo and behold, I've found my undereye concealer for less than $5. Live and learn. I'll keep the Becca for breakouts and for stage makeup, but it's no HG for me.

on 8/20/2006 1:09:00 PM

I have a really hard time finding a concealer that doesn't cake under my eyes. Even with eye cream, nothing seems to work. This is the best concealer I have found so far, it works really well under my eyes with a minimal amount of caking. The problem is that I have pretty good skin with almost no breakouts. A few months ago, I started getting huge pimples on my chin and more than one. This has never happened in my life, and I am 36. I finally figured out lying in bed one night that it had to be the concealer! I would get one, cover it with this and then it would get worse and
I would get more. I finally quit using this on my face and the problem seems to be going away finally! So DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE if you are seeing breakouts. I have barely ever had a pimple and have had tons over the last few months. Beware!!!!

on 8/16/2006 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my secret for the flawless skin, of which I am told I have. The only problem with this concealer is that I only use the extra coverage half of the compact so I waste a lot. I wish they would sell these individually. If this stuff wasn't so darn good I couldn't justify the expensive price of about $33.

on 8/14/2006 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love, love, love!!!! Perfect for covering blemishes and red marks left over from past blemishes. Best concealer I've ever tried. I can't believe I didn't try this sooner.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, great concealer. It really covers up my dark blueish undereye circles. I did not find this to be too dry. The consistency is actually pretty perfect. I have this in the Banana shade but I think it might be a little too light for me. I will have to try the next darker shade. Overall this is a wonderful concealer for undereye circles and will keep repurchasing. I just wish the price was lower, but this should last awhile.

***UPDATE:*** Eh, I just don't care for this that much. I have cheaper concealer that works just as well or better. My Max Factor stick concealer and Flirt stick concealer work better and are so much cheaper.

on 8/11/2006 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this to cover up my extremely dark undereye circles. It is just way too dry for my undereye area. I have to use an eye cream or it does not seem to apply evenly. For the price I was expecting something a little better. The only good thing is the large color selection they offer. I was really hoping this would be my Holy Grail, oh well the search continues.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ever since I bought my first mismatched shade of BECCA concealer (honey, which was TOO yellow) I've had an unconditional love for this product. I went ahead and bought the caramel shade (which turned out to be again, TOO yellow) but there's something about the texture. Don't get me wrong, a healthy dose of eye cream is essential underneath or it will be too drying, but it covers better than any other concealer I've tried before. Now, if only I can find the right shade...

on 8/1/2006 10:30:00 AM

Love the consistency and colour match with this concealer. There seems to be a colour available for EVERY complexion. Lasts a long time and doesn't crease very much at all. Covers up beautifully.