Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 11/5/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG fragrance. Chloe is the scent that has got me hooked on fragrances because I never used to own any fragrances. Chloe makes me feel so sexy, fresh and youthful. Whenever I wear it, I feel just on top of the world and confident. How I would describe it..... Chloe is like a rosey aquatic nymph... really magical. Light but makes a statement. My boyfriend loves this one, so also a plus. I have the rollerball but definitely buying a box set soon!
LOVE this!

I THINIK I tried the EDP. It's not bad, but I prefer more sexy scents (like Hypnotic Poison or Victoria's Secret Noir Tease). Body chemistry does play into it though, so give it a shot at the counter. Darling bottle.

on 10/28/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I believe that one's taste for fragrance changes overtime. Used to love those sweet, fruity, fresh scent ala Escada Island Kiss, Ralph by Ralph Lauren when I was in my early 20's. Approaching 30 now, I am more into soft, feminine scent. I instantly fall in love with Chloe. It's sweet, sophisticated but not too mature. Romantic and feminine, perfect for a date and night out.Spray it lightly, it is nice for daytime use as well.

on 10/22/2012 11:41:00 PM

I always thought I would hate rose scents. But this fragrance proved me wrong! I always wondered why my friend smelled so nice all the time. Turns out it was her Chloe fragrance! It has been her signature scent for years. The smell is so comforting and sophisticated at the same time. It's a gorgeous scent for a woman. It's also really long lasting. It lasts around 12 hours on my friend, which is really incredible. The cost is a bit high, but for its beautiful scent and high quality formula, I definitely say its worth it!

I wanted to buy this, but I'm still resisting until my friend has finished her bottle. ;)

My best friend wears this and it's really pretty and strong. I find it rubs off on other people's clothes and bedding (which isn't a bad thing I suppose!).
There's a softness to it, almost like a clean-linen smell but it fills up a room when you spray it and has longevity. The bottle is gorgeous and feminine too.
When searching for a perfume at Debenhams I tried almost every tester. This Chloe perfume was the best out of every other brand. The only down side is its price: there's no way I'm forking out over 45 for only 50ml!
However, you're sure to receive many compliments with this fragrance! I know my friend does all the time.

on 10/8/2012 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A very romantic, soft, extremely feminine smell. It is a bit strong at first but after an hour it softens. I picture a woman with class who is very feminine walking in Paris and as she walks by people, a soft breeze of this perfume is around her.
I wore this a lot in the summer and it definetly "fit" with summer weather,but I can also see this being a fall/winter fragrance. You could wear it really anywhere that you go whether you are 20 or 50.
It smells very much like the Stella perfume. Roses, a bit of powder with a touch of sweetness to it like honey and I smell a bit of another flower in there like peony.

on 9/14/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'm bad at describing scents, but I'm gonna try anyway :)

Chloe is a very clean and feminine scent which is not too strong.
A very appropriate scent for girls at any age in general
But it is really expensive for a student like me, so I tend to use it sparingly.
It actually lasts for a whole day without the need to touch up so its definitely worth the money.

on 9/11/2012 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the most beautiful perfum I have ever worn. The price is a bit expensive, but it's something I treat myself to because it smells fantastic!

on 8/24/2012 5:40:00 PM

I use to wear the original Chloe made by Lagerfield back in my college days in the late 80's, where "in your face" heavy fragrances were all the rage. The original Chloe fit the bill with a sweet powdery floral that screamed "LOOK AT ME"...aren't I innocent??

Fast forward to the new formulated Chloe made by Coty and it too carries the tradition of screaming...only this time it screams..."LOOK AT ME...I'm doing laundry!!!
If you like the scent of fabric softener sheets, you'll LOVE the new Chloe!

on 8/22/2012 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I usually strongly dislike the majority of perfumes, even popular ones. The underlying scents are too cloying, bullying or "perfumey", particularly the dry-down. Finally, a scent I love! I usually dislike florals, but this smells like rosy, feathery, expensive soap if that makes any sense. It's extraordinarily clean, light and missing the dense, overpowering perfumey undernotes. You need to be careful not to spray too much, though. I usually spritz my clothes the night before and have a subtle, feminine, elegant laundry smell all day. You can only smell it when you get close. It's the only scent I've bought that my man likes too. I love it!

Popular Fragrances