September 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by PinkArmenia

The ABSOLUTE BEST perfume ever! have collection of over 50 high end designer perfumes ans this one is the love of my life! Scents that are a mixture of a few things do not smell natural and can bore you after a while.Chloe new has the most beautiful, clean and fresh scent of roses and nothing else (at least to me). It is very soft, feminine yet very long lasting. Every woman should have this perfume, it is a classic and timeless. It is a bit expensive but I got my 2.5 oz from fragrancenet for $70 and I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love Love, Chloe by Chloe. And I have noticed that most people who do love "Love, Chloe" is not a big fan of this, but I'm here to tell you that I adore this scent.

I think part of the reason why some people don't like this scent is because it tends to stick with the same notes through the course of it's time on the skin (on my skin). I find a rosy, soapiness to it but fancied in such a pretty "sunlight in your face" kid of way. I noticed that one review didn't consider this classy, but I actually disagree with that. I find this quite classy and sophisticated considering the thought that this is more so pleasant than subtle.

On me the perfume doesn't really change personalities even after it hour or so, it's seems like the same fragrance. So it lacks the complexity factor, but I really don't care for bipolar scents.

I say "Who cares?" if like the perfume... I like the perfume... No, I adore it.

Great year round (but preferably summer or spring), even as a signature scent on the right person.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by rosemary5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would give this a 4.5 if possible. Anyway, what I really like about this perfume is that it gets better as the day goes on. It starts out kind of cool, overly rose and watery, which some people like I suppose, but as it wears on it becomes warmer, richer, and more honeyed. It's light and subtle but not understated, soft, romantic, relaxing and captivating. If it lasted a little longer and started out with softer, less floral notes, I would give it a 5. But I love this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by yukiruri

After much internal debate, I went ahead and bought this fragrance. I'm a student so the price of Chloe is not appealing at all, but the package, the fragrance itself, and the "high-class"ness of it won me over at the end. The packaging is simple and neat, and I would have given it a higher mark however I find their unique cap for the nuzzle to not work as well as other traditional perfumes. The fragrance itself is great... a subtle floral smell that feels sophisticated. No surprises or differences from how it smells during sampling. My only issue is that it does not as long as I would like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by saraht90

I love this perfume! It smells clean and fresh. It's quite strong, so you only need a couple of squirts. It lasts all day which is great. The perfect spring/summer perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the motherload of all floral perfumes. It is waaaay too girly, not feminine or womanly. It's not tacky but it just almost crosses the line into smelly like cheap candy. It's too sweet for my liking because personally I'm not girly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

A good fragrance, just not for me.
That rose is just too strong and statemental, the dry, almost bitter base won't help. I can't help but think of a teenage pretending to be a diva, but failing pathetically. I could change my mind if I met the right woman with the right attitude wearing this, but so far I've only smelled on women who couldn't live up to its statement. I prefer the creamier Bond no 9 West side, a rose softened by peony and a warm amber.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love, love, love! Usually I don't award full marks to many products as even with products I love I usually think there's some room for improvement but this is my Holy Grail of perfumes! I love the scent, it's slightly musky, slightly sweet, slightly fruity but very subtle. After toying with various perfumes I came across this bad boy and it manages to be both suitable for young and more mature women - my mum loves it! Due to the subtlety of this fragrance I find that it doesn't last the longest and I'd often have to top up during the day or night but I don't mind because it has such a beautiful scent. A true classic! I know I've found love when I'm not even tempted by other perfumes now and even though I own quite a lot of fragrances, when in doubt I always reach for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by risababy

My new signature perfume. I bought this for myself on my birthday at Sephora. I felt my heart break slightly at the price but it smelled so nice and worked so beautifully with my body chemistry that I knew I had to get it and make it my own. I highly recommend spritzing yourself a little at Sephora, going around the mall for an hour or so and seeing how it works on you before you buy it. That's what I did because I wanted to ensure that it blended well with me.
It's a very lady-like scent but with a hint of a carefree attitude. I love the packaging because I feel it is so classy, but I keep it in its box, as I do travel back and forth from home to university often. It protects the bottle well and I love the high-quality ribbon. The box also adds a touch of class and femininity to my shelves. I also adore how everything about it is reflected in the colour: not truly pink as to scream little girl, but a soft peachy-nude-pink that is a little more mature but still youthful and can be a staple in any wardrobe.
Though it is expensive, you truly get what you pay for with this perfume.
The lasting power is sufficient. It lasts long enough to make an impression, but not so long as to annoy people. I wear it out at night and when I wake up in the morning, it will have faded but left a few lingering notes behind. When I wear it on my neck, it also transfers over to my scarf and stays there for a few days, which is really nice. I only really wear it when I go out but everybody tells me I smell SO GOOD when I do. My boyfriend loves this scent and needless to say, so do I. I will buy another when I run out and probably will continue to do so until the end of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by LVTaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this in a sample size from Sephora online and I loved it so much I bought the full size! Granted, I had a $50 gift card to Macy's...Otherwise it would have cost me $110! The packaging is ridiculously pretty. It comes nestled in a box which I decided to keep because it keeps the bottle from getting dusty. The scent itself is exquisite. It's feminine, alluring, soft, with a hint of citrus and musk which sends the senses spiraling. I'm usually not into florals because they tend to be too heady, but Chloe is perfect. My boyfriend can't get enough of it! Definitely a compliment magnet in my opinion. Not many perfumes agree with my body chemistry, but this one not only compliments, it lasts all day! Highly recommend.