July 30, 2014 | 1189 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by r3ll3

This is my HG eyeliner now! It glides on so smoothly and the blender tip is great for making a smudgy look. I got it in Mink and it is soooo pretty. Love it. I will definitely be buying again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ng76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product ever since I started wearing makeup. It goes on great--as thick or as thin as you want. Does not irritate my eyes. It makes for a great smudge look. I love this stuff, I will continue to use it for as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I got this in Black Brown and I absolutely love this product! It goes on so smoothly and accurately, it is also very easy to smudge and blend using the blender connected to the other side. When you sharpen this product the end doesn't break off or anything, it sharpens with great accuracy. I use this to line my eyes and fill in my eyebrows.

One tip I can give when using this is to draw a line or two on your hand and run the blender across it and then use what's on the blender on my eyebrows and lower lashline for very natural, subtle enhancement of my brows and lashes.

I will continue to repurchase this product again and again. It's great for travel and/or use on the go because the caps stay on tight!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought a couple of these because I used to use these years ago and loved them. Tried one again this morning and realized that I've been spoiled by high-end makeup. I had to press pretty hard to get a discernible line, and I don't like having to do that. I loved the shade I used (charcoal), but I've found it much easier to get a nice, dark line with a liner brush and wet eye shadow than with this. Plus, with eye shadows, you have an infinite color range and this only comes in a few shades. It's an adequate liner, but nothing beyond that.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by palomino_jones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smears all over the place, worse than any other eyeliner I've tried. Even when I only put it on my top lid, it ends up down below my bottom lashes. Weird. The "black" also isn't black-black. It's more of a very dark grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by pink_kitty

My HG eyeliner. I have been wearing this for many years. People often ask me what kind of eyeliner I am wearing. I don't wear colored liner too much, I always buy this in black.

The secret to using this is I make sure to sharpen it using a metal sharpener, then apply a thin line. It doesn't matter if the line is totally perfect, b/c I go back and use the smudger to blend it out. Then I go back and darken the line more closely to the lid a little more. This always lasts all day for me.

I have some other liners like MAC and Dior sitting around, that I never seem to reach for, this one always does the trick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 3:09:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in 'mink,' a medium brown. This went on smoothly but disappeared within 30-60 minutes! I reapplied and had the same experience. Very poor product. Am returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by queenreyney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eyliner. I 36 years old and have used this since I was 17. It is the only eyeliner I can use that doesn't melt on my skin. I have tried using others over the years, but always come back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by GameFox

A very lovely liner/smudger. It's soft and applies easily without any tugging. You will need a steady hand to avoid thick lines, which still in itself is difficult. I'm still practicing on how to apply a thinner line above my lashes, but if you're in a hurry and want that sultry, sexy, smoky look in less than five minutes then this is probably a good liner for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by champ_12345

This is a great eye pencil,at a surprisingly low price.I bought mine for 2.99.The smudger with this pencil is quite reasonable to give a smoky look,my only complaint is ...that it does not last all day.Overall, for the price the product is good and i will repurchase this !!!!!!!!