Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 10/13/2008 2:40:00 PM

this is my FAV eyeliner!! it blends beautifully. the only bad thing is tht ther r only a few color options :( but mayb theyll make more!! it looks soo pretty.

This pencil blends really well, but always ends up as dark shadows under my eyes. Its really frustrating, cause I dont like looking like I haven't slept for days.

on 9/26/2008 1:38:00 AM

I love this eyeliner because it has a blender tip to help me get a smudge-y effect and is relatively cheap. It is easy to apply, easy to sharpen and lasts for quite awhile.

on 8/13/2008 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeliner now! It glides on so smoothly and the blender tip is great for making a smudgy look. I got it in Mink and it is soooo pretty. Love it. I will definitely be buying again and again!

on 4/27/2008 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product ever since I started wearing makeup. It goes on great--as thick or as thin as you want. Does not irritate my eyes. It makes for a great smudge look. I love this stuff, I will continue to use it for as long as they make it.

on 3/31/2008 2:41:00 PM

I got this in Black Brown and I absolutely love this product! It goes on so smoothly and accurately, it is also very easy to smudge and blend using the blender connected to the other side. When you sharpen this product the end doesn't break off or anything, it sharpens with great accuracy. I use this to line my eyes and fill in my eyebrows.

One tip I can give when using this is to draw a line or two on your hand and run the blender across it and then use what's on the blender on my eyebrows and lower lashline for very natural, subtle enhancement of my brows and lashes.

I will continue to repurchase this product again and again. It's great for travel and/or use on the go because the caps stay on tight!

on 3/20/2008 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I recently bought a couple of these because I used to use these years ago and loved them. Tried one again this morning and realized that I've been spoiled by high-end makeup. I had to press pretty hard to get a discernible line, and I don't like having to do that. I loved the shade I used (charcoal), but I've found it much easier to get a nice, dark line with a liner brush and wet eye shadow than with this. Plus, with eye shadows, you have an infinite color range and this only comes in a few shades. It's an adequate liner, but nothing beyond that.

This smears all over the place, worse than any other eyeliner I've tried. Even when I only put it on my top lid, it ends up down below my bottom lashes. Weird. The "black" also isn't black-black. It's more of a very dark grey.

on 1/8/2008 6:26:00 PM

My HG eyeliner. I have been wearing this for many years. People often ask me what kind of eyeliner I am wearing. I don't wear colored liner too much, I always buy this in black.

The secret to using this is I make sure to sharpen it using a metal sharpener, then apply a thin line. It doesn't matter if the line is totally perfect, b/c I go back and use the smudger to blend it out. Then I go back and darken the line more closely to the lid a little more. This always lasts all day for me.

I have some other liners like MAC and Dior sitting around, that I never seem to reach for, this one always does the trick.

on 1/6/2008 3:09:00 AM

I got this in 'mink,' a medium brown. This went on smoothly but disappeared within 30-60 minutes! I reapplied and had the same experience. Very poor product. Am returning.