Cover Girl Cheekers Blush

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2007 8:35:00 PM

Small, cheap, looks great!
I think that it smells a little bit but I can live with that. The blush, with the right brush can be very pretty. It brightens my face up. (^_^) I am using deep plum right now. It's a very pretty kinda red. Plumberry Glow is cute too.

on 11/26/2007 10:12:00 PM

If it weren't for the smell, I'd love these. With the smell, I cannot wear them. Occasionally, I think, "oh, just use them" and spend the rest of the day regretting it. Just cannot stand the smell these have. Too bad, cus they have some great colors, the lasting power is good, and they blend on nicely.

on 11/21/2007 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If I could give a 0/5 to this product I would!

This blush was cheap and awful. First of all, don't even bother with the brush it comes with, if your going to put on blush you need a quality blush brush. I found I had to use ALOT of this product to notice it on my face at all (even though I have light skin), and the color didn't last throughout the day. After just a couple of hours whatever color I had on my cheeks was gone. The only thing this product had going for it was the nice light rosey scent.

I wouldn't reccomend this blush to anyone, spend your money on something of better quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I remember using this stuff last year for a musical. This blush went on great and was very natural. It lasted the full six hours it was on my skin. I looked great in pictures. However, the next day I broke out very very badly.(this was before i knew my skin was so sensitive, i had perfect skin before this stuff) So I won't use this blush again unless I magically don't get zits anymore. I recommend this blush to any one who doesn't have acne-prone skin like me.

on 7/19/2007 5:19:00 PM

Its kind of a simple blush, it has nice color and shows up nicely on my skin but nothing set it apart from other brands blushes

on 7/13/2007 4:26:00 PM

It has mineral oil in it. Why one needs mineral oil in blush? It was not good on my oily skin. Colors are nice

on 7/9/2007 9:16:00 PM

This is a great product and shows up as much as you want it to. If you don't want it to show up much you can put little blush on the brush and place on as desired.

on 4/23/2007 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i really like this blush. yes, it smells funny, but it is very pigmented and lasts a long time, and it's dirt cheap! i especially like true plum, it is a very nice, natural color on my fairly light warm skintone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I hate my Cover Girl blush. It's far too shimmery, and when I apply it, I cannot see ANY color, until I go outside, or to different lighting, and then there's still no color, just shimmer.

on 2/28/2007 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Skin type: light skin black.

Love this blush! It complements my skintone beautifully, provides good coverage and lasts all day. Dirt cheap.

Popular Blush Products