April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

I remember using this stuff last year for a musical. This blush went on great and was very natural. It lasted the full six hours it was on my skin. I looked great in pictures. However, the next day I broke out very very badly.(this was before i knew my skin was so sensitive, i had perfect skin before this stuff) So I won't use this blush again unless I magically don't get zits anymore. I recommend this blush to any one who doesn't have acne-prone skin like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by beautygirrl

Its kind of a simple blush, it has nice color and shows up nicely on my skin but nothing set it apart from other brands blushes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ksbkd00

It has mineral oil in it. Why one needs mineral oil in blush? It was not good on my oily skin. Colors are nice

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by rockit321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product and shows up as much as you want it to. If you don't want it to show up much you can put little blush on the brush and place on as desired.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

i really like this blush. yes, it smells funny, but it is very pigmented and lasts a long time, and it's dirt cheap! i especially like true plum, it is a very nice, natural color on my fairly light warm skintone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate my Cover Girl blush. It's far too shimmery, and when I apply it, I cannot see ANY color, until I go outside, or to different lighting, and then there's still no color, just shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Skin type: light skin black.

Love this blush! It complements my skintone beautifully, provides good coverage and lasts all day. Dirt cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Classic Pink and Pretty Peach. After keeping this in my caboodle case for a long time, I finally ditched it in the trash. This blush is kind of hard and doesn't blend very easily. I love the colors that I have, which are gorgeous for PPP skintones. BUT, it's just too hard to blend these to get an even color. I prefer the softer blushes such as Milani, particularly in Pink Craze, which is perfect for my PPP skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:26:00 AM More reviews by downcastgirl3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What I love best about this product is that it blends SO easily compared to other drugstore brands. This is probably my favourite drugstore blush - and I rarely use high end. There's so many shades, and every single one I've tried is complimenting. Most of them are sheer or matte with no shimmer except Natural Twinkle. The bronzy ones make a good substitute for bronzer as well. Anyway, to keep these short and provide a good summary, these blushes, while all different, all give you that "just pinched your cheeks" glow. The only reason I took off a lippie was because the pan of blush is too small to use with a nice big, fluffy brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ediblesandals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this in natural twinkle, and I love the color and subtle sparkle. I'm sure you could find a similar colored high end blush, but this works perfectly for me. When I first tried it, I was surprised. It does give a natural twinkle that, for me, lasts all day. I also like the packaging because it's small, but lasts a long time.