July 31, 2014 | 1892 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by scandalous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE my Salux cloth however they do need replacing every 6 months or so. I've had one for 6 months now and it's not as scrubby as when I first got it. Its very comfortable on my face now, so I would recommend using the older cloths on the face (maybe cut in thirds?) and get a newer one for the body every 6 months or so.

I plan to cut mine in thirds and use to wash my face at the sink and take one to the gym in my gym bag. No need to toss!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by sexyslim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so this is my very first review here. (Yaaay me) and I just wanted to share my experience with these cloths. I love them and will never ever be without. I've been using them for over six months (have to give it time to work) and I must say that my skin has become the softest and smoothest it's ever been. I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and they sells these in the local Walmart. I make sure that he sends me tons to last me a while and they only cost 3 bucks (actually $2.88 plus tax). If you keep at it with these cloths then you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by julia1nwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

How have I never heard of this!? I bought a Salux Japanese bath towel from eBay($5ish) after reading reviews and am amazed at how great it is at exfoliating.
I love using it on my legs before shaving to get a closer shave. It was kinda confusing how to use. I found the easiest way was to just scrunch it up like a pouf. I will definitely buy again when my current one quits!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chelsea_lynne

I love this so much! It is definitely very scratchy, but that is okay for the skin on my body. I use it everyday in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so smooth! I've never used anything that made my skin feel this smooth. It helps prevent ingrown hairs, and it got rid of the bumps I had on my thighs.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Mischka786

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

O My Gawd...this thing is amazinggggggggg in the shower!

I cannot live without these Bath Towels and since I got a couple...my mom is hooked on them too now.

Definitely a must have beauty tool...its so cheap, effective and lasts a while too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by tristinbrittany

I love this towel. I used to to use a loofah, and it didn't clean my skin nearly as well. This exfoliates, and I use less soap. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by sandyatthebeach1

Such a great product- way better than a loofah! It's actually sort of like an unraveled loofah sheet, and because of that, it's so much better than a loofah at getting everywhere clean. I can bunch it up and use it to scrub my arms and legs, and then hold onto it on both ends and use it to clean my back. It actually really helped me fade my bacne scars, haha, since it got at at the previously inaccessible back area. Not only that, it leaves your skin extremely soft and I can tell my skin absorbs lotion so much better. It prevents ingrown hairs, too, because it exfoliates so well. It also lathers up realllly well- you don't need to use a lot of product (soap, body wash, whatever) to get a really good lather. Also, it's super cheap and easy to find at any Asian grocery store/drug store. You can get it off Amazon or something, too. I've been using these for at least a year now, and I suggest buying a few, since they do fray over time and you probably want to change them every few months just for sanitary reasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love these bath towels, they exfoliate perfectly and the skin feels super soft after shower and the moisturizer sinks into the skin right away. My skin was getting dry and flaky at the tip of my nose and no amount of cream would help including coconut oil. Just out of curiosity, I lightly scrubbed my face with it and it totally got rid of dead skin and my skin looked glowing. However, I don't use it every day as it would be too much of exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love these. Bought this at the suggestion of MUA and as usual, MUA didn't let me down. Leaves my skin super soft after I shower and helps my ingrown hairs. Will definitely purchase again in the future:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mariaeh

I have been using exfoliating gloves from The Body Shop for at least 20 years. I saw the reviews on MakeupAlley and thought okay I will give them a chance so I ordered them from an online site it was 4 cloths for $20. I have been using the Salux clothes for about a week and I can honestly say it has made a huge difference in my skin. I love the fact the cloths are long enough that you can scrub your back which has always been issue for me. I feel I neglect my back :)

Also you do not need to use a lot of product the Salux cloths foam up nicely with a little amount of soap. My skin is so soft combined with Neostrata Body Lotion and or Curel Body Lotion - its an unbelievable change. I highly recommend.