Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

3.8

Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/, Ammonium stearate, Aqua, Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1, Butylene Glycol, Camelia sinensis, Caprylyl Glycol, Carmine, Cera alba, cera carnauba, Cholesterol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 19140, CI 77288, CI 77492, CI 77499, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl acrylate crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, hydroxyesters acrylates copolymer, Isostearic Acid, Kaolin, Laureth-20, Macadamia integrifolia, Manganese Violet, Mica, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, phenoxyethanol ()iron oxides (CI77491, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Polyvinyl acetate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Tromethamine, Ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have absolutly nothing bad to say about this mascara at all. it legnthens, seperates, thickens massivly without any clumps or falling bits or smudging. I use the black colour and it is a very dark black which i love!

I think they changed the formula on this one. I am on my 2nd tube now and three days into it i feel like i am using an old dried up tube of mascara. I am done with this product i was buying for a while now. I hate when companies do this. Used to be a great mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this mascara! It lengthens, thickens, separates, defines and curls my lashes perfectly and best of all it doesn't smudge! My lower lashes curl so that when I blink they touch my lower lid, so I've always had problems finding a mascara that doesn't leave me with panda-eyes by the end of the day - but this one stays put! I only need one coat of this mascara. The consistency is ideal too, because it's not too sticky and not too dry - it's just right!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love how it makes my lashes look, but after a few hours it flakes like crazy getting in my eyes and irritating them.

I find this mascara to be the best I've used so far. It does what it claims to do - doesn't smudge and lengthens eyelashes.

I apply two to three coats and then curl my eyelashes when the mascara is fully dried. This way, my eyelashes are more curled than when the opposite procedure is done. I also apply the mascara on my bottom lashes. This is the only mascara I've ever been able to use on my bottom lashes because this really, doesn't smudge or clump.

As for washing it off, it comes off very easily with running water and blinking my eyelashes against my index finger. Funny procedure, but I find this way to be less harsh on my eyelashes (:

Another thing I like about this mascara, is the fact that it won't run when I cry or sweat a lot. The hot and humid weather doesn't seem to affect its effectiveness either.

The only downside I can think of, is that its holding power doesn't stay for as long as I'd like to. After coming home from school, my eyelashes are completely flat. But it could possibly be due to the weather we have here as well I'm not 100% sure.

As for those who find it to be irritating for their eyes, I suggest you to apply the mascara without touching the inner lids. I used to have this problem until I stopped applying as close to the lids as possible.

I would definitely recommend this to those of you who are looking who would like to try something new for a change. It's not too expensive, nor is it too cheap, but since I'm really happy with this so far, I will definitely repurchase once I'm finished using this tube ^-^

I went back to this last week, after a break when I tried loootttss of other mascaras, and I love it again. The length is breathtaking, and it lasts and I don't find it clumpy. I went on to Sumptious for a while and I thought it was great, but now I think this is better, the best I have tried for ages.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Neutral

Very nice everyday-mascara (adds more legth than volume). It can handle quite a lot of rain without running or smudging. At the same time it is easy to remove with my usual cleanser (which - oddly enough - works far better than the EL eye makeup remover I had as a gift coming along with the mascara).
The only critique I have is that sometimes small particles come into my eyes which are pretty sensitive and turn red within seconds. But I assume that this problem is related to the "waterproofness" of the mascara - I noticed this performance nearly everytime I chose waterproof ones - and mostly it was far worse than this mascara. All in all a good lengthening mascara.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I do like estee's mascaras, but I don't care for this one.
It is a new fresh tube, but the product flakes like crazy!

I've tried wiping the wand, separating my lashes when they are wet, separating when dry, using a lash primer first, not using a primer, using only one coat, using 2 coats..........still flakes.

Awesome mascara! I've tried every mascara from lauder and this is by far my fav.

I also received this as a GWP. It's one big goopy gross mess. Honestly, this might be the worst mascara I've ever worked with. Fail.

Popular Mascaras