July 30, 2014 | 995 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product in a sample size around christmas when I purchased the lip palette and liner set. Little did I know this gloss would be my favorite!!

I get the most perfect storybook princess pink color with this. I can never find a good pink and this is it!! the texture is fablous. It is more of a silky gel than a sticky gloss. I never get chapped lips and like the fact that even when the shine wears off,the rosy color remains.

Now for the bad part....It is expensive. However, I use mostly drugstore makeup so I guess it's ok to spend 25 bucks on the perfect pink lipcolor right?!?! Well, I justify it any way lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by RachelMarieRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Though this gloss creates a natural pink lip while feeling smooth and hydrating, it can cake up if you use too much (it dries, leaving a cakey residue) and is well, boring. The only time I ever wear it is when I take dance classes because it prevents my lips from getting chapped during 2 hours of ballet ;D Overall, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this gloss, but wouldn't buy again due to the cost. It has a nice feel to it, but it is otherwise kind of boring. I thought the color change might be fun and I had kind of wanted hot pink, but got a more mild natural looking pink. Sometimes I've noticed if I exfoliated that day, I get a more vibrant pink. A few times it is too vibrant. I would prefer to know what my look will be when I put it on and feel safe it isn't becoming more wild looking without my knowledge while wearing. I don't care for tube containers with a slanted end that much either. I still like it for the feel and no shimmer, for those times I need a change, but the inconsistancy of the color, I can't use just anytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by nurselissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips are pigmented. When using the gloss alone, the colour isn't that noticeable. However, I have paired up o-gloss with my thalia round lip gloss by Nyx and I love the two together. Its staying power is decent. I'd say I would have to reapply every 3 hours between meals. Some may find the product overly priced depending on your budget. On a student's income, the price is overboard!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by tammimarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a second tube of this because I thought I lost the first one. I am not one to spend this much on lipgloss either ($15 is usually the limit). I have to say though that I LOVE it. I could live with just this lipgloss for the rest of my life if I had to. I am fair skinned, with blonde hair and it is hard for me to find a lipstick/gloss that is not too dark or bright. This one works perfectly for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kateekay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love the color of this product. Its a really cute lollipop pink on my lips and it doesnt change every time I aly it. The gloss is moisturizing and pleeasant to put on. My complaint would be that it has to be re-applied every hour though, so I run out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

O-Gloss a great natural pink for GGGs, DDDs or MMMs who have taken on a bit of summer color. It's just a bit more intense than YLBB. It will give that pop of summer color that other glosses promise in the tube but fail to deliver on your lips. It's also long lasting and easy to apply for quick touchups. This is a tube gloss with a slanted squeeze applicator. I dislike doefoot and brush applicators--it's often too much of a production to touch up anywhere other than the powder room. I'm not generally a fan of Smashbox, but this is a very nice gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by eam123

LOVE THIS! When I first tried this in the dead of pale winter, it was a bit too pinky on me. Now with just a bit of color on my face, it looks fantastic! The smell is awful, but doesn't linger. It actually moisturizes my lips very well....very surprising. Really liking it right now. I might try the too faced one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by missmaggie

I just bought this last night and I am so in love with this , I was so excited when I bought it because I was looking at it for a couple of weeks before hand playing around with it on my hand watching it change color that I finally got sick of it and just bought it. As soon as i left the store I tried it on and for starters my lips are rather pigmented enough so it didnt give the same nice pink color as on my hand (the color that sold me on it finally* but just enhanced my lip color with a nice pink payoff so I loved it. Then I came home and played around with it and now I have this beautiful pink color that I've been searching for forever so now this lip gloss will forever be a staple to my collection I love it !!!! While I dont think its exactly worth the price Ill definatly be buying this over and over !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by babynyago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I bought the "Smashbox O-Glow," little did I know that there was a lip gloss that gave you a natural lip color. I am not a big fan of lipstick because there hasn't been a lip color that looks pretty on my lips and also i'm not a fan of lip gloss because the ones that I have used have been very sticky and makes a mess when I drink or eat. I decided to try this and I must say that I really love the color!!! Finally!!! This gives me a natural pink color and this doesn't stick at all. I would wear this for hours and the color doesn't come off. I am very satisfied with the product, but not with the price. The price is too expensive, they should lower it. Enjoy... Ciao~