August 20, 2014 | 1425 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MbMinx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice stuff!
I got this in a set with three of the cherry oil lip glosses. I wouldn't have bought it on it's own, but I really like it. I wasn't sure - it looks very bright and it's in a little pot (not too hip on the pot). The texture was a little weird, but it went on like butter. No really - soft and smooth and moisturizing. The color isn't as bright on as it looks in the pot, either. It's a nice flush of color, not glaringly bright. I can see this working it's way into my "casual" arsenal.

Would I buy it again? I'll say yes because I like it, but pot glosses aren't really my thing. We'll see.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jspoor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I do not use this as a lip treatment, I have my HG lip balm for that, I use this as a makeup product. It gives my lips the most perfect sheer natural pink color and I like the texture. I really don't like wearing lipstick, but I do want my lips to have a bit of color, and this product is perfect for that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is nice. I think my only objection is the color/flavor I think I should have went with a lighter or no color like guave, I don't think a really care for this particular tint. But would buy again in a different color/flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by girlfromtahiti

Korres claims: "A buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of Shea butter and Rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips"
Every word of it is TRUE, in my opinion. I have this in several different colors. The only thing is that it is a bit pricier than my beloved Softlips, and it comes in a pot, and so I need to use a lip brush to keep the pot as hygenic as possible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love.
No, really, I am.

This lip butter is not only incredibly moisturizing, softens my lips, and gets rid of flakes. But the color of it is so beautiful.
It's described as a coral on sephora's website, which it is; but it also has a pink undertone to it making it work really well with my NC25 skin tone.

For a lip balm, it's pretty pigmented. Which I really like. A little goes a long way with this product, if you're going for pigmentation wise.

As for the lip balm part, it adds a really nice dewy sheen to my lips, isn't thick, and it isn't waxy. It, well, feels like butter.

And as for the smell, it's very faint. It smells sort of like sour fruit candy to me, and is actually quite nice. A lot better than the smell of the others, I'd say.

Overall: I absolutely adore these lip butters, and if I could only get one; I would definitely get pomegranate. It's such a beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good product. If you've wanted to give coral lips a try, this is a good start as it's very sheer. If I applied it after exfoliating my lips, it was fine. Unfortunately my lips began to flake a bit so reapplication didn't look as good. It was very nice and buttery smooth, but I have to reapply it often to keep my moisture up. I've tried better lip balms so chances are I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is ok, nothing special. The color was more on the coral side rather than red.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this tinted lip balm. It is moisturising, and prevents my lips from peeling in the cold airconditioned environment. However, I find that I have to reapply this very often in order to keep my lips moist, like almost every hour. There is a faint, but pleasant scent but tasteless when applied. I like the colour as well. However, I do not like the pot that it comes in. Do not like to dip my fingers into a pot to apply my lip products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahx831

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I received this in a box set from Sephora, but wasn't really interested in it. I finally tried it out after having it for a few months, and I'm surprised I like it. It's a nice sheer color that I believe flatters most skin tones, and is very moisturizing. It smoothed out my chronically chapped lips. I also like that it can be used on the cheeks. I love multi-tasking products. The only thing I don't like is that the color fades very quickly on the lips. I'll probably just use this over a lip stain. Over all good product, and though $10 isn't bad... I'm not sure I'd buy this stuff again unless it came in a set with something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So moisturizing! It doesn't have much of a smell at all, which is something I like since I detest flavored lip products. The color is nice and universal for all complexions. I like to use it over lipsticks that don't work for me.

The little tub is kind of inconvenient/unsanitary as it requires sticking your fingers in there, but that's why it's so moisturizing. The texture requires a tub rather than a tube. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.