November 27, 2014 | 1554 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pupi12001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for the past 12 months or so and just discovered that there were sparkles in it after reading a few reviews lol.

Prior to this, I used Aveeno's Clear Complexion moisturizer (which I LOVED) but switched to this product to incorporate sunscreen. It's a great moisturizer: rich, applies nicely, absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling well-hydrated. I can't speak to its effects on my acne-prone skin because I still get the occasional cystic acne on my chin and cheek but I don't know how much of that is related to the moisturizer.

I'm returning to the Clear Complexion product and will experiment with a separate sunscreen. However, I'm considering keeping a bottle of this on hand because it's been a dependable product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It is nothing special but it gets the job done. It moisturizes well without feeling oily. The overall texture of my skin is very soft and moist. The scent is pleasant and mild, I love it. I recommend this product to those without problematic skin, or those with fairly good skin to begin with because it doesn't necessarily reduce pimples or fade scars.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by behindhersmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been having really bad acne lately and what I've found is it usually gets worse when using a moisturizer. However, with all my acne products I use, I know I can't go without one. This was one of the ones I had tried out and unfortunately, it didn't work for my acne prone/combination/sensitive skin. I had wanted a moisturizer that would simply moisturize, not break me out, and have SPF. So I had picked this up due to a recommendation. It moisturized my skin well, but unfortunately, I broke out from it pretty badly. Along with breaking out, after I would apply the moisturizer, my eyes would tear up SO BAD... I'd be crying because the product burned my eyes SO much and the funny thing is : I never put it on my eyes - EVER! I always avoid my eye area with moisturizers, yet this product stung my eyes so badly.

All-in-all, it wasn't bad but it didn't work for two out of the three problems I have with my skin. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive & acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by carodoo

I never really loved this product but for a while it was good enough during the summer. However, once it got to winter, using this made matters much worse. It didn't moisturize very well - I had dry flaky patches on numerous areas of my skin even though my skin is naturally pretty oily. It also caused me to break out into a red, patchy rash over my face and neck. I thought it might have been my cleanser but after switching that out, this definitely was the culprit. I also was not a fan of the sparkle it left on my skin, nor the smell. The smell isn't overpowering or anything but it reminds me of baby powder or something of that nature.

I do love the packaging because pumps are a lot easier to handle and more sanitary than creams. The twist closure was beneficial as well. However, these are the only pros I can give this product.

If you have very sensitive skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for nearly a month. Prior to purchasing it, I was using the Eucerin Everyday Facial Lotion SPF 30, but found that it left a gross whitecast on my face and it wasn't as moisturizing during the colder months. I picked this up at Target on a whim and have been in love with it ever since. I honestly did not even know it had shimmer in it until I read reviews on MUA (after more than 2 weeks of using it.) The shimmer is very, very minimal and is only noticeable if you are half an inch away from a mirror. However, I did notice that this moisturized my skin without leaving it greasy. It also protects my skin from the sun (SPF 15) without leaving a whitecast. As far as the shimmer goes, I love the way the light reflects off of them and makes my skin look so much more radiant. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is....okay. Its really hard to blend when your skin is dry, and it does feel a little greasy at first, but its not that bad. I just use it to blend my spot treatment in, but its not the best lotion ever. I have the travel size, probably won't buy the full thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this because I had a sample of the spf 30 and thought it would be the same. I admit I was being cheap and got the spf 15 because it had more product than the spf 30. A major difference is the smell. I find that the spf 30 has a pleasant smell while this one is strange but not unbearable. In the beginning I was satisfied with this moisturizer but toward the end I'm not into it anymore. I still have half a bottle left. I didn't like how it was extremely greasy feeling and the smell turned me off.I did feel that this made my face softer. This moisturizer was about $12? I have since moved on to a way better moisturizer and it cost less too! On the bright side, I like the packaging of this moisturizer though. It's a pump style.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Ashwee44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was really excited to try this product because I had heard good things about it. The packaging is nice and i like the pump bottle, but i could only find a little 75ml bottle, probably a good thing now that I cant even use the stuff! I used it one time before I went to bed, the consistency is ok but i felt like it didnt sink in very well. The next morning i woke up with a red,itchy, bumpy rash all along my jaw line and up onto my cheeks. Also had quite a few whiteheads that popped up all over my face. Was to afraid to use it again so now im just going to have to chuck it! Quite a waste for paying $17AUD for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by thetrueblue

I really like this product! It's super light and absorbs soo easily. It faded my scars a lot over time. However, it's not very hydrating (must reapply 6 times for full hydration). I like to apply Pond's before this :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I love this!! My skin gets like really dry and sink bought this and now when people touch my face their like omg it's soft! And i break out pretty easily so I was surprised this didn't cause me to break out and I liked how it had the SPF in it