September 30, 2014 | 2035 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by behindhersmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been having really bad acne lately and what I've found is it usually gets worse when using a moisturizer. However, with all my acne products I use, I know I can't go without one. This was one of the ones I had tried out and unfortunately, it didn't work for my acne prone/combination/sensitive skin. I had wanted a moisturizer that would simply moisturize, not break me out, and have SPF. So I had picked this up due to a recommendation. It moisturized my skin well, but unfortunately, I broke out from it pretty badly. Along with breaking out, after I would apply the moisturizer, my eyes would tear up SO BAD... I'd be crying because the product burned my eyes SO much and the funny thing is : I never put it on my eyes - EVER! I always avoid my eye area with moisturizers, yet this product stung my eyes so badly.

All-in-all, it wasn't bad but it didn't work for two out of the three problems I have with my skin. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive & acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by carodoo

I never really loved this product but for a while it was good enough during the summer. However, once it got to winter, using this made matters much worse. It didn't moisturize very well - I had dry flaky patches on numerous areas of my skin even though my skin is naturally pretty oily. It also caused me to break out into a red, patchy rash over my face and neck. I thought it might have been my cleanser but after switching that out, this definitely was the culprit. I also was not a fan of the sparkle it left on my skin, nor the smell. The smell isn't overpowering or anything but it reminds me of baby powder or something of that nature.

I do love the packaging because pumps are a lot easier to handle and more sanitary than creams. The twist closure was beneficial as well. However, these are the only pros I can give this product.

If you have very sensitive skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for nearly a month. Prior to purchasing it, I was using the Eucerin Everyday Facial Lotion SPF 30, but found that it left a gross whitecast on my face and it wasn't as moisturizing during the colder months. I picked this up at Target on a whim and have been in love with it ever since. I honestly did not even know it had shimmer in it until I read reviews on MUA (after more than 2 weeks of using it.) The shimmer is very, very minimal and is only noticeable if you are half an inch away from a mirror. However, I did notice that this moisturized my skin without leaving it greasy. It also protects my skin from the sun (SPF 15) without leaving a whitecast. As far as the shimmer goes, I love the way the light reflects off of them and makes my skin look so much more radiant. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is....okay. Its really hard to blend when your skin is dry, and it does feel a little greasy at first, but its not that bad. I just use it to blend my spot treatment in, but its not the best lotion ever. I have the travel size, probably won't buy the full thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this because I had a sample of the spf 30 and thought it would be the same. I admit I was being cheap and got the spf 15 because it had more product than the spf 30. A major difference is the smell. I find that the spf 30 has a pleasant smell while this one is strange but not unbearable. In the beginning I was satisfied with this moisturizer but toward the end I'm not into it anymore. I still have half a bottle left. I didn't like how it was extremely greasy feeling and the smell turned me off.I did feel that this made my face softer. This moisturizer was about $12? I have since moved on to a way better moisturizer and it cost less too! On the bright side, I like the packaging of this moisturizer though. It's a pump style.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Ashwee44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was really excited to try this product because I had heard good things about it. The packaging is nice and i like the pump bottle, but i could only find a little 75ml bottle, probably a good thing now that I cant even use the stuff! I used it one time before I went to bed, the consistency is ok but i felt like it didnt sink in very well. The next morning i woke up with a red,itchy, bumpy rash all along my jaw line and up onto my cheeks. Also had quite a few whiteheads that popped up all over my face. Was to afraid to use it again so now im just going to have to chuck it! Quite a waste for paying $17AUD for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by thetrueblue

I really like this product! It's super light and absorbs soo easily. It faded my scars a lot over time. However, it's not very hydrating (must reapply 6 times for full hydration). I like to apply Pond's before this :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I love this!! My skin gets like really dry and sink bought this and now when people touch my face their like omg it's soft! And i break out pretty easily so I was surprised this didn't cause me to break out and I liked how it had the SPF in it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Tstar3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It sucks to see that so many people had a negative experience witht his product :( because i actually had such a positive one! I live in Canada, so it's crazy cold in the winter and this was perfect for my dry skin. It's nice and light and it has a nice smells thats not to strong. It didn't make me breakout, which is great! (i have sensitive acne prone skin) I also noticed my complexion. did make my skin look alot more radiant and i can see my acne spots looking lighter! I rated the packaging quality a 3 because sometimes the pump gets stuck which is kind of annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

This was not so bad! It worked great under make up had a nice smell. Id buy it again but im trying others before I do so .