July 24, 2014 | 1023 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is....okay. Its really hard to blend when your skin is dry, and it does feel a little greasy at first, but its not that bad. I just use it to blend my spot treatment in, but its not the best lotion ever. I have the travel size, probably won't buy the full thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this because I had a sample of the spf 30 and thought it would be the same. I admit I was being cheap and got the spf 15 because it had more product than the spf 30. A major difference is the smell. I find that the spf 30 has a pleasant smell while this one is strange but not unbearable. In the beginning I was satisfied with this moisturizer but toward the end I'm not into it anymore. I still have half a bottle left. I didn't like how it was extremely greasy feeling and the smell turned me off.I did feel that this made my face softer. This moisturizer was about $12? I have since moved on to a way better moisturizer and it cost less too! On the bright side, I like the packaging of this moisturizer though. It's a pump style.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Ashwee44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was really excited to try this product because I had heard good things about it. The packaging is nice and i like the pump bottle, but i could only find a little 75ml bottle, probably a good thing now that I cant even use the stuff! I used it one time before I went to bed, the consistency is ok but i felt like it didnt sink in very well. The next morning i woke up with a red,itchy, bumpy rash all along my jaw line and up onto my cheeks. Also had quite a few whiteheads that popped up all over my face. Was to afraid to use it again so now im just going to have to chuck it! Quite a waste for paying $17AUD for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by thetrueblue

I really like this product! It's super light and absorbs soo easily. It faded my scars a lot over time. However, it's not very hydrating (must reapply 6 times for full hydration). I like to apply Pond's before this :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I love this!! My skin gets like really dry and sink bought this and now when people touch my face their like omg it's soft! And i break out pretty easily so I was surprised this didn't cause me to break out and I liked how it had the SPF in it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Tstar3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It sucks to see that so many people had a negative experience witht his product :( because i actually had such a positive one! I live in Canada, so it's crazy cold in the winter and this was perfect for my dry skin. It's nice and light and it has a nice smells thats not to strong. It didn't make me breakout, which is great! (i have sensitive acne prone skin) I also noticed my complexion. did make my skin look alot more radiant and i can see my acne spots looking lighter! I rated the packaging quality a 3 because sometimes the pump gets stuck which is kind of annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

This was not so bad! It worked great under make up had a nice smell. Id buy it again but im trying others before I do so .

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by blush143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the consistency of this product and it does smell good, but thats about all I like about it. Within a few days of using it I noticed I was breaking out all over my chin and forehead. Right before "that time of the month" I break out some so I chalked it up to that. I continued using it and noticed my breakouts got worse. I'm talking white heads, black heads and even those deep pimples that really hurt. Another thing is I'm usually a bit oily around my t-zone but this product made my face pretty oily all over. I'm usually ok with Aveeno products but this one in particular was not good for me at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by dddaza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

The jury's still out on this one, but I must say that I agree with the women who have talked about experiencing acne.

I have the laziest skin care routine in the world, but when I bought this I said I'd be diligent about washing my face everyday. Lo and behold, I start getting these deep almost cystic-like pimples. Which is strange because I sleep in make-up and used to go days without letting water touch my face (grunge phase, yuck), even in the shower, and NEVER got pimples. So imagine my frustration when I start washing my face and get a TON of pimples on my face and forehead. Which of course I picked at. Which of course caused scars which now have to be cleared up by the whole Positively Radiant aspect.

I recently started using Clean and Clear with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide before putting on this moisturizer and my acne cleared up quickly.

Lastly, I don't feel like this product absorbs well AT ALL. It just sits on top of my skin, and my face still feels/looks dry afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally think this is a great moisturizer, it's really thick and keeps my skin really moist even in the winter when my skin gets really dry. It also has SPF 15 which is a great plus! The smell isn't bad neither. Although it's quite pricey but you get alot for your money.