April 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Healthy Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by smellysub

I got this is black waterproof. So this mascara gives my lashes amazing length and volume- but it smudges terribly! My lashes looked so good i decided to ignore the smudging, but the older the tube got the worse the sumdging got so I had to give it up ;(
PROS: -length and volume -holds curl beautifully -nice rich colors
CONS: -difficult to remove -smudges!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

A lot of times this product comes with a free mini neutrogena eye makeup remover which is my go to remover. Anyways, this mascara rocks on my big brown eyes. It's subtle but if I use the carbon black (which I have just started getting into last year) my eyes completely pop. This makes the whites of your eyes stand out and almost looks like you're wearing a little eyeliner (in a soft way, not intense liner) if you apply it to the bottom lashes. Also, I need a mascara that stays soft and flexible on my lashes so that if I go to wipe my eyes, my lashes don't fall out with the dried mascara. This product definitely feels like it's conditioning on the lashes. I would reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kinoko13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i actually like this. for days when i dont want to look like im wearing mascara this works realy well. it glides on, no clumps. i realy like it. so far out of the mascaras iv tried this and lashblast are def my favorite.
*i have dark long lashes without mascara though, so if your lashes are lacking you probably wont like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BeeSini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product BUT if you are looking for a mascara with 400% volume/length, this isn't it (The packaging was misleading :/ ).
Healthy Volume gives off very subtle volume, which is why I liked it. It's a great mascara if you are a first time user to makeup, or if you're just about satisfied with your lashes naturally. It didn't flake at ALL for me, and I actually found the smell pleasant, despite what the other reviewers said! Kinda girlie and... natural. I'm going to get another bottle ASAP!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by jacki11

pros: ......pretty container

cons: smells funny. flakes a ridiculous amount. lasts a few hours. no improvement on lashes.

also, this is the same price as other drugstore mascaras but has much less in the container. so not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by camkale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOOT! HG MASCARA BABY :) What caught my eye about this mascara was the olive oil and sweet almond oil in it! I put about 2 coats with this and I get the perfect full, soft, natural-looking lashes. It's easy to remove. I can't say much about holding a curl, but I have yet to try that! But I also can't stay much about the staying power because I usually wear this for only a few hours. It barely smudges or runs so that's awesome! :D I'll update about the curl and the staying power within 2 hours so yeah :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sugacube

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ahhh this product sucked.....and flakes waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by bethchapman

I love this mascara! I have a condition where my eyes are extremely irritated and my lashes fall out. This mascara makes my very sparse lashes look like I actually have some, and it helps to condition them with the olive oil. It is also suitable for people with sensitive eyes, and it does not cause irritation. This is the only mascara I can wear that doesn't make my condition worse! Other "healthy" or "natural" mascaras I have tried do not come close to this one as far as creating volume and providing ingredients that are beneficial. You should try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by 1somthinsouthern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok I'm a mascara junkie and I have bought so many of them including Dior Show and Givenchy as well as many other expensive brands. With patience this will give the look of Dior Show. They have carbon black which I purchased and it gave me a beautiful fanned out lash that was very thick and not crunchy. Very soft and pliable lashes. I have to say I plan to stick with this mascara. It's not too wet with the application. You can build it and for me I had no problems with flaking or clumping. I even received a compliment on my lashes from a MAC makeup artist...Enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by tella88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Big disappointment- even with multiple coats I could barely see any effect. Lots of flaking just a couple of hours after applying . It takes a lot of effort to remove it at the end of the day. I cannot say anything about the conditioning effects for my lashes because I discarded the tube after two uses.