Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

on 10/3/2012 12:03:00 AM

This was my HG mascara for over 2 years but the new formula and packaging that they have recently released has been a huge disappointment!

The new formula just doesn't give the same dramatically thicker and longer effect as the old and it is also no where near as waterproof. It takes a LOT of fiddling around to get even half the effect of the old formula and doesn't hold curl as much either. It also has a sort of sour, chemical smell to it which wasn't previously there.

I'm seriously hoping the bring back the old formula asap, I don't know what im going to do once old stock runs out :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this mascara too. I use it all the time makes a big differences if you have skimpy Asian lashes like mine, doesn't run, last all day and holds a curl I usually buy it on ebay or SASA.com

on 8/31/2012 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I will ALWAYS come back to this mascara IT IS AMAZING. Smudgeproof + waterproof, makes my lashes stay curly all day long :)

on 8/28/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read all the reviews on how this is one of the best mascaras on the market and in my search for the HG mascara, I just HAD TO buy it. Unfortunately, I found it to be a big disappointment! Yes, it lengthens lashes a bit but for me I saw no curl whatsoever. You can't get volume from this mascara because it's not a buildable formula, and when I used my lash curler all it did was stick to it and practically rip out my lashes. Definitely not worth the wait or the $16 I paid for it! - Fortunately, I did finally found my HG mascara (for only $2.99 at Walgreens) 'Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara' by Jordana - Trust me, save yourself time, money and the loss of lashes and go with Jordana! P.S. Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover takes ANY mascara off with ease!

on 8/23/2012 6:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG Mascara. I'm Asian. I have very short, straight, and few lashes. Most of the time I would get Lash Extensions but after some time it became too costly for me and when I moved I could not find anyone who could do the extensions the way I needed them to. So looking for a really good lengthening mascara was something I had been doing for a long time. I tried every kind I had heard good reviews about, while they would lengthen, there were more cons than pros. Some were too drying, clumpy or could not hold a curl and would flake.  I had heard about this mascara for the longest time, but was always hesitant because some claim that there are fakes from sellers over the net (which is where most people buy it from), and it would take a good two weeks before I actually would get the item. So right from the start it was discouraging. But one day, I actually found a store that was selling it. It's a tad bit more pricey than what you would pay on Ebay or Sasa, but to get it on the spot was great so I could try it immediately. I was so glad I did! This mascara...
- Lengthens lashes
- Lasts all day long
- Is waterproof, doesn't smudge, doesn't flake
- Curls lashes
- Is easy to apply

Now the packaging isn't the best to some people, but I happen to like the new packaging. Its not in the maroon tube anymore, its actually pink and black now and looks way cuter. And like I said I payed a higher price but it was worth it to get my HG Mascara in the spot. The only bump I encountered with this mascara was removing it, it seemed difficult at first, but all I did was purchase eye make up remover and used a lash comb and that did the trick. I might purchase their make up remover in the future and even try the volumizing mascara along with mine. Overall, I am happy with this, and will definitely repurchase. I can't believe I can finally say I found my HG Mascara. Woot!

on 8/22/2012 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Heroine Make is a kind of expensive Japanese drugstore make up brand. I've been using much cheaper brands before this (Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing and Essence Multi Action Smokey Eyes), so this was sort of a splurge for me.
Having used volumizing ones before this I was rather let down by the effects that this mascara gives, but of course I know it is strictly for length and curl only, judging by the claims on the packaging. The mascara has sort of a wet consistency but isn't too runny which is good, and the wand is has many plastic spikes which coat the lashes thoroughly. Length wise I think it does quite a good job; my lashes look slightly longer than they usually are with just two coats, however, it doesn't give a curl whatsoever, so I end up with long and flat lashes which aren't a good look. They also dry hard so my lashes are pretty stiff afterwards, which I don't really like. I don't know if I am expecting too much, but for the money I think I'll stick to my cheaper drugstore finds. I would not repurchase.

on 7/6/2012 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to laught at it's package. It looks so cheap. But guess what? It turned out to be the best mascara I've ever had! It gives me length and holds up the curl. I know it doesn't promise any volume. But the color is pretty intense that it actually add volume to your lashes. It contains fiber but it doesn't flake or fall off. Last all day! No smudges neither.
The package is really light makes me feel like I'm getting very little product. But it still haven't dry up since i opened it more than two months ago. The wand is small. Great on small and short lashes. The formula is a little dry. But it actually helps because the that way the wand doesn't pick up too much product and it dry faster after applying.
You can purchase this on eBay. Price from 8.99 to 17. I would totally buy it again and again.

on 7/5/2012 4:38:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

The only problem with this mascara is that I can only buy it online.

Love this mascara for my straight, short lashes. This lenghtens like no other mascara. I would love to try the volumizing one.

on 6/29/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot say this is my must, since there lots of Japanese Mascara out there are good. But I like this one very much. My eyelash is always down, and it can keep them up for a long time. Also, it also can make it longer...
Compared to other expensive mascaras, this one is worthy to try ^^