December 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - 100% Pure Argan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

Like others on here I had seen all the beauty gurus raving about this and to be honest I thought they were crazy! Putting an oil on my skin seemed like it would turn out disastrous, especially since I tend to have oily/combination skin. But I was having a rough day and decided to drop some cash at sephora and on my way to the checkout they had a smaller bottle for $18 I believe so I thought, why not? Holy cow am I in love! I used it that night after I washed my face and the next morning my skin felt so nice and quenched without being a disgusting oily mess which has happened when I use a night cream. It didn't upset my skin and it didn't clog my pores which was amazing. I did try use it under my makeup during the day and for my oily prone skin it was a bit much, I'd like to try the light version but I'm not mad about just using it at night. The price is a bit shocking, but even a girl on a budget, this is well worth the money as for me skin care is #1. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by rebeccamv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't often take the time to review products, but I wanted to review this one as I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin and I know how burdensome this is for others. Often times, I have a minor breakout on one part of my face, with another part of my face peeling and flaking due to dryness. I have tried so many face lotions from Elta to Vanicream to Cetaphil to Cerave, and this one is definitely my favorite right now! The argan oil absorbs so quickly, leaves your skin feeling soft yet not oily, and seems to "heal" any peeling, flaking or even scabs I may have...WITHOUT breaking me out. (Nearly all moisturizers, and sunscreens especially, break me out.) This product is amazing, and if the price puts you off---please note that it lasts much longer than you'd expect at first glance. I only use 4-5 drops per night. This has become my under-eye moisturizer, too! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I never expected to like this product. If I am being honest, I bought it because YouTube beauty guru Jaclyn Hill recommended it and said that no matter what your skin type is, oil is good for you.

So, I was a bit apprehensive putting this on my combination skin, fearing breakouts or an even oilier T-zone than I was used to dealing with. Instead, I woke up in the morning with amazingly soft and smooth skin. I still am a bit skeptical about the oil on oilier skin, so I only use it about two or three nights a week depending on how my skin looks and feels.

I love combining this with lotions to get moisturizing and soothing benefits all in one and helping to clear my skin. The dropper makes it easy to control how much product you are getting and to help prevent waste.

Edit: Now that it is winter, I have fallen more and more in love with beauty oils. I rotate this with the Fresh Seaberry Oil as well as a Rose Hips one by Mario Badescu. I love how thick this oil is. I only use it at night but I can see how great it has been for my skin the very next morning after I use it. My skin is softer, more radiant, and I no longer have dry patches which is a pretty big deal. If I had to chose one, I think that this one would be one of my very favorites but I might try the light one in order to use it for both day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loooooovvvve this oil. Light,no fragrance,no artificial colors,super moisturizing,cheap, affordable I put it on my skin at night then the next day my acne was not there anymore!!!! It's not greasy or perfumed and it has a "nutty" argan scent amazing I got mine a sephora I recommend it to anyone especially with oily or dry skin if you have oily skin get it in light mine is in light it's costs $48.99 plus tax was $52.00 so pretty good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by mvaldovinos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this item! It's so moisturizing for my ski and even my cuticles! I apply it at night and I already have really oily skin but this doesn't make me break out or make me oiler. It's not rich enough for hair (my thoughts) but its great for skin and cuticles. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tess856

OMG love this! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I mix it with Cetaphil and use on my whole body. I use 3-4 drops for my face and about 2-3 drops in my hair. This stuff is amazing! My awful flaky dry skin looks so healthy! And it is really healing my skin not just masking the dry! I have acne prone skin.... does not break me out. Buy this you wont be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this Argan oil, will not go a day without it. I mix it in equal amounts with the Estée Lauder Synchronized Recovery Night Serum. Since starting this regimen my skin has simply glowed and my rosacea is completely under control. I get compliments on my skin even when I'm not wearing a stitch of makeup!!! I'm hooked for life!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by yoitsninaxo

So I have combination skin that can be sensitive. I decided to try this because of all the great reviews claiming this product was a savior. This oil gave me serious acne. Every time I used it I would get hard painful bumps. It was ok at moisturizing my face but my skin would get SO oily immediately. I used this on my dry hands and it was just alright. Vitamin e or jojoba oil would've worked just as well for my dry spots, if not better for a lower cost. Definitely not worth the price for me. Such a shame since it seems to work well for a lot of people :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I've been using this Argan oil for about 7 months now - I use on my cuticles, hair and my face. I really haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin, it hasn't helped my dry, ragged cuticles and I have used better oils on my hair. I would probably repurchase argan oil - just not this brand - as I think it is way overpriced and it would sell for cheaper at a food store. I do like using it as night treatment... I feel like it has make my skin smoother and more hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Chrissydef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot go to sleep without putting this on as a "night cream". It makes my skin so smooth, like warm butter, and by the morning I am glowing. I was so weirded out with the idea of putting oil on my face-like won't that clog my pores? But nope. This product works wonders and makes my skin so beautiful. Definitely give it a try. If your skin doesn't agree with it, you can still use it as a hand moisturizer or for your hair. Your money definitely won't be wasted :)