November 22, 2014 | 1357 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - 100% Pure Argan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by mvaldovinos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this item! It's so moisturizing for my ski and even my cuticles! I apply it at night and I already have really oily skin but this doesn't make me break out or make me oiler. It's not rich enough for hair (my thoughts) but its great for skin and cuticles. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tess856

OMG love this! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I mix it with Cetaphil and use on my whole body. I use 3-4 drops for my face and about 2-3 drops in my hair. This stuff is amazing! My awful flaky dry skin looks so healthy! And it is really healing my skin not just masking the dry! I have acne prone skin.... does not break me out. Buy this you wont be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this Argan oil, will not go a day without it. I mix it in equal amounts with the Estée Lauder Synchronized Recovery Night Serum. Since starting this regimen my skin has simply glowed and my rosacea is completely under control. I get compliments on my skin even when I'm not wearing a stitch of makeup!!! I'm hooked for life!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by yoitsninaxo

So I have combination skin that can be sensitive. I decided to try this because of all the great reviews claiming this product was a savior. This oil gave me serious acne. Every time I used it I would get hard painful bumps. It was ok at moisturizing my face but my skin would get SO oily immediately. I used this on my dry hands and it was just alright. Vitamin e or jojoba oil would've worked just as well for my dry spots, if not better for a lower cost. Definitely not worth the price for me. Such a shame since it seems to work well for a lot of people :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I've been using this Argan oil for about 7 months now - I use on my cuticles, hair and my face. I really haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin, it hasn't helped my dry, ragged cuticles and I have used better oils on my hair. I would probably repurchase argan oil - just not this brand - as I think it is way overpriced and it would sell for cheaper at a food store. I do like using it as night treatment... I feel like it has make my skin smoother and more hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Chrissydef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot go to sleep without putting this on as a "night cream". It makes my skin so smooth, like warm butter, and by the morning I am glowing. I was so weirded out with the idea of putting oil on my face-like won't that clog my pores? But nope. This product works wonders and makes my skin so beautiful. Definitely give it a try. If your skin doesn't agree with it, you can still use it as a hand moisturizer or for your hair. Your money definitely won't be wasted :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by claudiacpc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this oil- I bought it at sephora as part of a set with Josie Maran's matchmaker foundation, argan oil and sunscreen lotion. I don't apply this oil directly on my skin, but I'll mix it with a moisturizer at night, use it as an under eye treatment & in my hair. I made the mistake of using about 2 dropper full in my hand and applied to damp hair- what a mistake! It made my hair greasy & dirty looking- I couldn't wait to wash it out! My mistake though- I should've used less! I do love using this on my ends before going to bed, put my hair in a loose bun then wash it out in the morning. And also on no-shampoo days, I'll use a few drops to soften the ends and tame flyaways. I'll mix it with hand lotion before going to bed- it doesn't feel too heavy. I just go the featherlight version and love it!
Thank you Josie!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by CrashBangKelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The difference this stuff has made to my skin is actually unbelievable. I have combination skin with a tendency to get very rough, flaky, and dry patches underneath my eyes and around my mouth, and getting rid of these patches can be next to impossible.

I bought a small bottle of this on a whim and after hearing some good things about this particular brand of oil. I started using a couple of drops every night, and I could feel the difference the next day. My skin felt so smooth and fresh! I immediately wanted to jump on here and write a review singing its praises, but I didn't want to jump the gun. I'm now entering my 4th week of using this religiously, and it really is every bit as good as i initially thought it would be. My undereyes are no longer flaking and my skin is so nice and baby soft.

Once this bottle runs out I'm going to purchase the larger size. it's pricy, but for me, it's worth every penny. I'm in loooove.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by km1704

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I use it once a day, generally in the morning, and I used it through winter and summer as well. I love mixing this with a bit of a tinted moisturizer before starting my makeup routine. It makes my skin feel plump and healthy and glowy. It hasn't made me break out. A drop or two goes a long way. It's the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been a miracle worker for me! I've recently developed a small dry patch on my cheek and dryness around my nose, and this oil keeps me hydrated all day. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out and gives me a youthful glow. Its a a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I'm addicted!