L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

2.4

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

on 3/19/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not really a fan of this. I feel like it doesn't really take off all my eye make up, and worse, it leaves my eyes feeling really dry. I don't think I would repurchase this. There are many more better alternatives out there.

on 3/18/2009 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this comes in such a cute little bottle! BUT, I couldn't believe how terrible it was to remove eye makeup with this! I had to use a lot to get all my eye makeup off. I will never buy this again! Instead, a cheap eye makeup remover worth anyone's time would definitely be Neutrogena.

on 3/16/2009 4:32:00 PM

it didn't remove anything. like the person said below me, soap works better. waste of money.

this is literally water and doesnt remove anything

PROS:
none

cons:
it sucks, dont buy it.

on 2/25/2009 10:01:00 PM

I bought this brand instead of my usual Neutrogena makeup remover because it was sold out and I didn't want to get the CVS store brand. Mistake! It doesn't remove eye makeup very well at all (I use mostly Revlon ColorStay eyeliners), it takes several hard swipes before even half of it will be removed; all that swiping is too hard on the face. I don't recommend this product and I won't be buying it again.

on 2/17/2009 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this! I picked it up on a whim because it was BOGO at Kroger. It has a very comforting, almost floral smell--I think maybe my mom used to use this, because it reminds me of her. It washes off all my makeup without stinging my eyes (though I don't use waterproof eye makeup) and one bottle lasts a long time. Just be careful when wetting your cotton balls, because the bottle's opening is really big.

on 2/15/2009 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love it because it's oil free, doesn't sting and removes eye make up with ease! I've been using this for 10+ years and have tried some others because I was given samples, but always return to this remover. It's great!

on 2/4/2009 12:32:00 PM

Ew. This stuff sucks. It barely removed my makeup and it stung really bad too! You have to rub and rub to get all of the makeup off and even then it leaves stuff behind. Do yourself a favor, buy something better.

OW. yes, its cool, but it kinda hurts if you try to use it to really remove waterproof mascara. =.= I have to rub my eye raw to try to even get regular eyeliner off. It hurts and it doesnt even get everything off. Usually, after using my St. Ives face cleaner, i find specks of black under my eyes. Obviously, my waterproof mascara. Get neutrogena, or just use baby shampoo. Anything is better than this.
Oh and HATE the huge opening. Its really huge.

on 2/1/2009 5:05:00 PM

Compared to the Target-brand knock off of the Neutrogena Oil-free eye makeup remover, this product is worse. First off, it stings my eyes when the other one (Target-brand knock-off of Neutrogena) doesn't. That's a big deal especially when thsi product is a EYE makeup remover. It really shouldn't be hurt or make one tear up... or make a person dread taking off eye makeup, esp since removing make-up helps keep skin youthful. On top of that, this product is a bit oily/greasy. And it's not cheap either. Compared to the Target-brand knock off of the Neutrogena eye makeup remover (I've actually never used the actually brand-name Neutrogena eye makeup remover), this product is inferior and more expensive.