July 25, 2014 | 1524 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Redness Solutions Daily Protective Base

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by hannahjean55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I have only had this for a week but I figured I would do an initial review because there seem to be many people who are curious about this. So far I am really liking this product. It feels very soothing, blends in easily and covers redness. This product has not irritated my skin in any way and so far I would recommend it. i will update if there is any change.
UPDATE: This is still working great! has visibly reduced redness and did not cause any breakouts. This tint can be used with or without makeup. It is not drying and blends into skin well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this helps even out my skintone a bit when I have some minor redness. the spf is chemical free. the green tint is meant to neutralize redness. I dont have rosacea just the occassional redness from popping a couple of pimples. I will use this in the winter and will change to something w/ a higher spf in the summer.with this I use less concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by BrandedPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clinique Redness Solutions daily protective base is a makeup primer that is suppose to conceal redness in the skin, mainly from Rosacea or redness from irritation. It has an gentle, physical broad spectrum SPF 15 protection from UVA/UVB exposure. I do agree that it is gentle, because it didn't irritate my skin at all. Unfortunately, it didn't cover the redness like it claims to do. If it does, it's very minor where I couldn't even tell if there was a difference. It also didn't make my makeup stay on longer than it usually does. I do like the fact that this is the first spf product that didn't irritate my skin though so I will keep on using it and will update this post accordingly. I just started to use this base but I wanted to give at least a partial review for anyone who is looking to conceal redness. I might change my rating for this product.