January 31, 2015 | 2080 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this once a day at night to take off my make up, followed by a gentle wash. I also use it after I shower all over my body and it keeps me pretty moisturized, more so than a lotion from bath and body works. Also, I have 2 bottles, one for my face and the second one I put some vanilla perfume oil for my body so it has a nice smell. Who can hate on baby oil!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I looooooove this as a eye makeup remover and sometimes I use this in the shower. It makes my feet very soft. I use this every night to remove my eye makeup i would lighty rub around my eyes and whipe it off with toliet paper or a cotton ball.But I used this to remove makeup on my face and then followed with my regular face wash. It worked good for the first few days and then I broke out in painful cystic acne. If you are prone to acne this is a no no to rub on your face you will be in bump city! And as for putting this in your hair I wouldn't suggest that either its way to greasy for my oily hair. It is good as a eye makeup remover for now but I think I will go back to extra virgin olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil. It is cheap but not worth the breakouts I hope I can clear these cysts up before I go home for holidays>_<

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

I love this stuff! It's super versatile but I mainly use it to remove my face makeup. I first use an eye makeup remover and then I proceed on to using the baby oil for my face and whatever eye makeup was left over. The first time I tried using this on my face, I was a little grossed out by rubbing oil on my face, but since I'm cleansing my face afterwards, I'm okay with it now! It removes ALL my foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, etc. completely and I couldn't be happier. This is probably the best AND cheapest makeup remover ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by amberlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What's not to like about baby oil?!?! It's the cheapest product I own as well as the single most used product in my arsenal. I give myself mineral oil face massages every day...removes all flakes, dirt, makeup, sunscreen etc... you can shave with it or use it in the shower for added moisture. You can add a few drops to your regular moisturizer to amp it up, or it can be used in the bedroom with the hubby for massages/etc. :) It's truly a staple!! Will repurchase forever!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by xdsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product whenever I shave my legs. I used to get little irritation spots on my legs after shaving which meant id have to shave the night before going out to give the skin time to calm down.
I tied using venus shaving foam but it only prevented irritation under my arms. A friend told me that this product works. If you shave then apply this product on your legs after shaving, then run warm water over them in the shower or leave them soaking in the bath to allow the product to soak in your legs turn out soft, smooth and irritaion free.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieNut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! After I shave my legs, my skin is EXTREMELY sensitive. I can't use lotions or anything like that, or I get terrible stinging. This stuff moisturizes my skin without the irritation! Oh, and it's a lot cheaper than that one oil by Neutrogena (which also occasionally can irritate my skin). Great product<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ari496

Johnson and Johnson baby oil is a miracle product. It is so moisturizing. There are so amny ways to use it.
1. Heat it up slightly and put it in hair for 10 minutes as a mask
2. Mix with sugar into a paste for a great lip exfoliator
3. Boil some water, pour boiling water into a big bowl. Add 15 drops of baby oil into it and steam face for 5-10 minutes. This is great for all skin types beacuse the oil doesn't clog the pores but will only soften and add radiance to the skin. This is especially useful for the winter.
4. Slather it onto your body!
It's just great!!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've used many oil cleansers but Baby Oil does the best job in taking all my gel liner, mascara and eyeshadow off within seconds. Best of all it requires minimal tugging at the delicate eye area, and leaves me skin feeling hydrated after using. Occasionally I use it when I get out the shower and it leaves my skin feeling like silk. Definitely worth it for such a low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lovepinkxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use baby oil every night to take off my eyeliner/mascara. i've tried name brand makeup removers, and olive oil but this is definitely the best at getting off everything and not irritating your eyes. i love it and i'm never switching again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by JenPhil1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I decided to revisit my relationship with baby oil after reading so many good reviews about it here. We always have a bottle in the house for those rare occassions when the hubby and I want to be romantic and give each other massages. Based on another reviewer's comments, I decided to try this as a shaving cream. I had long since given up on using shaving creams because I found that none of them really seemed to work. I used this as a shave cream on my calves and bikini line... and I got the closest, smoothest shave I had gotten in years! Almost as smooth as waxing. And normally I get quite a lot of redness, irritation, and bumps in the bikini area when I shave there- this reduced all of that by 95%!

This also totally obliterates make up. All of my mascara comes off in one pass with this stuff. I typically use vitamin E oil for make up removal... but I find myself reaching for this more and more often, because it just does such an impressive job of getting everything last bit off.

And this works just fine as an after bath oil to seal in moisture. I prefer vitamin E oil or olive oil or plant oil over this though. This tends to feel a little greasy and occlusive. And I am not a big fan of the synthetic baby powder smell.

I will be keeping this in my repertoire as a shave cream and make up remover. Performs phenomenally well in both those area. And, oh yes, it's great as a massage oil too.
Oh, and it's a good cuticle oil too. I've been rubbing some on my cuticles before I push them back- works nicely for that, too.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No