Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

on 12/28/2011 6:21:00 PM

this is my most worn color from my naked palette goes amazingly on my medium skintone. usually wear it with darkhouse blended slightly in the crease and virgin as an inner corner highlight. the color is subtle enough to wear during the day hence why it has become one of my most worn shades. love the buttery textures of these shadows and they are just very easy to work with.

on 11/16/2011 3:55:00 PM

I love this eye shadow! I got it in my Naked pallet and have loved it since the first time I used it. It can be used as a crease shadow or all by itself. I like to use it with Sin. It looks really good on my skin. I have very fair skin and light brown eyes. I recommend this color to anyone. Once I run out on my pallet I will repurchase this eye shadow.

on 11/10/2011 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Good pigmentation, great colour on my NC43ish skin! I use it all over my lids for a daytime look with eyeliner and i'm done! Its stays for a lonnng tym with UDPP underneath. It has a frosty look that I don't find with many other brands having a similar colour. Would repurchase!

on 11/6/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A really pretty taupe color. Just a wash of this over the eyelids is so beautiful. Good for natural looks, or amped up for drama.

on 10/22/2011 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A 100% buy-again with 50+ reviews. Wow. Now, you know someone's going to come along who won't buy it again, and change the rating... but that someone isn't going to be me!

I felt no compulsion to buy the "Naked" palette, but let me say this: If that palette had been the only way to obtain "Toasted," I would have gladly purchased it.

This shadow is gorgeous, like so many of UD's shadows, a little shimmer, no glitter, and perfection--in the crease, on the lid, blended, alone--however you choose to wear it.

Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat!

on 9/28/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG shadow! Super buttery and a breeze to blend. I'm an NW20, but I find this shadow to be very flattering on cool tones, as we can wear this bronze without looking washed out. However, judging my opinion based on the reviews on here, is equally as gorgeous on warmer tones. Definitely try :)

on 9/26/2011 9:54:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow. I usually go for neutral eyes, but I love using this as an all over lid color with Hustle in the crease for a spin on my usual neutral eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous on my pale skin, and it really brings out my blue eyes.

on 9/25/2011 7:07:00 PM

I think this is a really pretty rosey bronzey color. I like to use this color in the crease. It's smooth and pigmented. I think its good for everyday wear.

on 9/22/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Really nice shade for most all eye colors, especially blue eyes. Although I'm not a big UD fan, this shadow is one that I reach for again and again. Price isn't too bad either for the amount of pigment. Would purchase again.

on 9/20/2011 11:07:00 PM

This is absolutely stunning shade...it's one of my favorite Urban Decay eye shadows. It's the perfect shimmery shade that is a mix of bronze, pink, brown and slight hints of purple undertones. I have compared the single toasted shadow to the one that comes in the naked palette and the one in the naked palette is slightly more pink (that is the one that I have). Both are beautiful though. I would definitely repurchase. This is a great every day eye shadow that can be dressed up or down depending on how it is applied. Love UD!!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products