September 22, 2014 | 1561 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I think this is a really pretty rosey bronzey color. I like to use this color in the crease. It's smooth and pigmented. I think its good for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really nice shade for most all eye colors, especially blue eyes. Although I'm not a big UD fan, this shadow is one that I reach for again and again. Price isn't too bad either for the amount of pigment. Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely stunning shade...it's one of my favorite Urban Decay eye shadows. It's the perfect shimmery shade that is a mix of bronze, pink, brown and slight hints of purple undertones. I have compared the single toasted shadow to the one that comes in the naked palette and the one in the naked palette is slightly more pink (that is the one that I have). Both are beautiful though. I would definitely repurchase. This is a great every day eye shadow that can be dressed up or down depending on how it is applied. Love UD!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not surprising that Toasted has a 100% repurchase rating (almost unheard of on MUA) because this is a first-rate eyeshadow on all counts. It's a sort of plummy light brown/taupe colour with a slightly silver shimmer - really a bit difficult to describe. The finish is a flattering sheen that, at least to me, is perfectly wearable for daytime but can be really ramped up in a night-time look. The application and pigmentation are typical of UD's best efforts. For reference, I'm NW20 but I think this colour is probably universally flattering (hence that 100% rating).

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by meisfon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color and amazing color payoffs.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I love this shadow. Normally I feel iffy to pay so much for eyeshadow but I decided to splurge on this and I'm glad I did. It's a beautiful colour, is super pigmented, and lasts all day for me. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, though, it feels a little cheap to me (if you get it as a single eyeshadow - I don't know if it's in any palettes or not).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

I must say, this is my all-time favourite shadow at the moment. It doesn't crease, its super pigmented, its gorgeous for everyday! I mean, this is like my, my dream shadow! This is the main reason I wanted the naked palette-for toasted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I bought the bronzer in Toasted and use that for a regular eyeshadow and love it! I didn't want to buy the entire eyeshadow selection, as it was more expensive and I knew I wouldn't use all the colors. The toasted compact is perfect and is the only color I need for the day. Love it, loooove it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a great shade, and would suit many skin-tones in my opinion. It's a warm copper that's not too heavy on orange tones so it's easier to wear. Has a shimmery, slightly frosty finish but isn't so harsh unless you pack on too much. Formula is smooth like many of UD's shadows and has excellent pigmentation with not alot of fallout. Looks good as a lid colour with 'Hustle' or 'Dark Horse' in the crease/outer corner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ckaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday eye shadow. Love it! To spice things up, this pairs great with a darker brown color on the crease of my eyelids.