December 20, 2014 | 1693 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A 100% buy-again with 50+ reviews. Wow. Now, you know someone's going to come along who won't buy it again, and change the rating... but that someone isn't going to be me!

I felt no compulsion to buy the "Naked" palette, but let me say this: If that palette had been the only way to obtain "Toasted," I would have gladly purchased it.

This shadow is gorgeous, like so many of UD's shadows, a little shimmer, no glitter, and perfection--in the crease, on the lid, blended, alone--however you choose to wear it.

Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HG shadow! Super buttery and a breeze to blend. I'm an NW20, but I find this shadow to be very flattering on cool tones, as we can wear this bronze without looking washed out. However, judging my opinion based on the reviews on here, is equally as gorgeous on warmer tones. Definitely try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beanybell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow. I usually go for neutral eyes, but I love using this as an all over lid color with Hustle in the crease for a spin on my usual neutral eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous on my pale skin, and it really brings out my blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I think this is a really pretty rosey bronzey color. I like to use this color in the crease. It's smooth and pigmented. I think its good for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really nice shade for most all eye colors, especially blue eyes. Although I'm not a big UD fan, this shadow is one that I reach for again and again. Price isn't too bad either for the amount of pigment. Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely stunning shade...it's one of my favorite Urban Decay eye shadows. It's the perfect shimmery shade that is a mix of bronze, pink, brown and slight hints of purple undertones. I have compared the single toasted shadow to the one that comes in the naked palette and the one in the naked palette is slightly more pink (that is the one that I have). Both are beautiful though. I would definitely repurchase. This is a great every day eye shadow that can be dressed up or down depending on how it is applied. Love UD!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not surprising that Toasted has a 100% repurchase rating (almost unheard of on MUA) because this is a first-rate eyeshadow on all counts. It's a sort of plummy light brown/taupe colour with a slightly silver shimmer - really a bit difficult to describe. The finish is a flattering sheen that, at least to me, is perfectly wearable for daytime but can be really ramped up in a night-time look. The application and pigmentation are typical of UD's best efforts. For reference, I'm NW20 but I think this colour is probably universally flattering (hence that 100% rating).

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by meisfon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color and amazing color payoffs.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I love this shadow. Normally I feel iffy to pay so much for eyeshadow but I decided to splurge on this and I'm glad I did. It's a beautiful colour, is super pigmented, and lasts all day for me. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, though, it feels a little cheap to me (if you get it as a single eyeshadow - I don't know if it's in any palettes or not).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

I must say, this is my all-time favourite shadow at the moment. It doesn't crease, its super pigmented, its gorgeous for everyday! I mean, this is like my, my dream shadow! This is the main reason I wanted the naked palette-for toasted.