August 21, 2014 | 1348 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Monistat - Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by LIPSTICKJUNKI3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very Oily Skin and needed a Primer to control it. I was a little apprehensive using a Chafing Gel on my face, but I had heard good things about it and the price is very reasonable so I said why not. I'm so glad I purchased this product. Works wonders under my foundation. The oilest place on my face is my nose and that is the only spot I have to touch up throughout the day. I have been using this product for 2 years and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yuck. Makes me feel like I'm wearing a rubber mask on my face. Ok, I'm not a big fan of primers, so maybe they all have a tendency to feel this way...but I have tried some others that don't feel nearly as mask-like as this does. Could not wait to wash it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by XCynX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is pretty good as a primer for the price and given its main purpose.My foundation does apply smoother but it does not keep my makeup on much longer then usual, perhaps an extra two hours. I did break out the first week of use but I think my skin got use to it and I dont break out anymore from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG of primers. It's the perfect consistency, it's long lasting, it feels great going on.

I have tried many other primers and NONE have beaten this for value, and lasting ability.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I'm very happy with this! i've used the smashbox photo finish primer for years, and this feels similar, only thicker. i end up using quite a bit, but it spreads really well, and doesn't seem to be breaking me out. my foundation applies much better. i'm not sure that it really makes my foundation last that must longer, i still do get build up around my nose. i love that it's a squeeze tube, and it seems to last for quite a while. i would try this out if you don't have acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by mholli88

I'd buy it if I couldn't afford my better primer. This has the same active ingredient as most primers however ALL INGREDIENTS ARE NOT THE SAME, thus, it is NOT the same product!

It does feel like the same consistency and goes on smooth when applying, however within an hour I I have to reapply my make-up.

I'm pretty sure it just feels like primer but does not have the same effects as primer. My makeup does not look as smooth as when I've used other actual primers.

Overall though, It was $5 at Wal-Mart so it's ok if you're in a pinch or just want to give it a try for yourself.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by arkindt

idk why everyone raves about this stuff. it's crap. yes it has dimethicone but that and it's consistency are all it has in common with smashbox pf. it made my skin slightly smooth but not for long. it did nothing to minimize my pores or to make my foundation last longer. honestly, it seems like it caused my foundation to fade faster. weird, i know.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by JSLondon

Now I don't know how to live without it! It's such a wonderful product that leaves my skin all smooth and fair. One day I found my skin super oily after I applied my foundation and I got all frustrated until I realized it was because I forgot to use this. I'll definitely keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by djimenez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided not to use this as a face primer because all the reviews regarding it causing breakouts scared me. I used it as an eye primer instead. IT'S AWESOME! It made eyeshadows and liners go on smoothly and stay there. I applied it one morning, layered a bunch of eyeshadows that crease on me horribly, and checked it that night. Looked perfect! I decided to sleep in it to give it the ultimate test. Next morning, eye makeup still looked flawless! I can't believe how awesome this works and the amount it comes in will last you a couple years. You only need a pea size amount for the entire eye area. Works better and is much cheaper than my other eye primers such as Benefit's Stay Don't Stray. Will definately purchase again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It does make your makeup go on smoothly and look good, but it honestly does not help with staying power. The only reason that I didn't give this a good rating is because it made me break out too much! I absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE ACNE and usually don't get it too bad but this definitely made a difference.

Will not buy again