August 20, 2014 | 1089 users online

Bath Treatments - Epsom Salts

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

* hem * It may sound a bit gross, but a nurse told me to use this when I had a yeast infection or a UTI. Soaking in it really took the itchiness/pain away. It works wonders in providing fast relief! It acts faster than the cream/pill even.

45 out of 46 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with Epsom salts! It makes for the best bath ever..I add 2 cups into a hot bath and about 2 tablespoons body oil (i like Burt's Bees) and my skin feels awesome afterwards. Not only does it do wonders for skin but my body feels wonderful! It's like taking a sleeping pill! I do this once a week and it's great end of the week treat!! The price can't be beat either..try this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by vanrow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST BATH for soothing sore joints and muscles?

2 cups epsom salts
1 or 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar

pour into a warm/hot bath.

you can also rub oil or lotion into skin before hand.

the apple cider vinegar is great for itchy skin - it's good for fighting bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

HEY PEOPLE!!

if u think its goood for bath

Its Even Greater for ur face...as an exfoliant and or wash..

it clears up acne and makes ur face more brighter
and less oily

this is brilliant....so cheap...such a difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Great to add to a hot bath. I make sure to slather myself in oil before I get in to prevent my skin from getting dried out. Soothing and relaxing and makes skin really bright, rosy and glowing after getting out. I get the giant cartons at the drugstore for a few bucks and sometimes add a few drops of essential oils (lavender, usually) for a more spa-like experience (though be careful with EOs as some can be irritating). Add some music, magazines and a scented candle and I'm all kinds of relaxed when I'm finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by ali_has_curves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Im never without a few tea spoons of this when I have a bath. So good, relieves body. Old fashioned wholesome remedy. good for anyone who requires additional help in the bath, great cheap alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by niuniu

I read all the raves about this while bathing and I didn't believe it at first. But after I tried it, I felt like I was in heaven. I never took baths before, but ever since I started my own business, I can feel the stress on me. And with bathing it feels like I am floating on a small cloud. It just feels so good. I had trouble sleeping for the longest time, and for the first time after taking a bath with Epsom salts, I slept deeply.

Yes you will feel very light headed as you get out of the tub and you will feel thirsty. But all the all, It is the best product that is dirt cheap and can take all the stress away. I have always had problems with my back muscle from sitting in front of the computer for 12 hours a day. And for the first time, I can feel that my back muscle is pain free. Even Asprin doesn't help me much, but this does. I am going to try this with some oatmeal next time.

Good stuff, really recommended. You don't need to buy one that is with the scents that's supposed to do something...just buy the one that is the biggest container you can find. I found one that is 4kg and only 6 dollars. and there are ones that are only 1kg and 6 dollars. don't get fooled, the cheaper one works the same.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by JSH812

I'm addicted. I take an epsom salt bath at least 4 times a week... sometimes more. It's so nice to just soak and breathe in the relaxing scent (I use lavender a lot...) and know you're going to sleep well and feel great in the morning! I wonder if more people turned to epsom salts, if there would be a decrease in Rx drugs for pain, arthritis, neuropathy... ?? It's good stuff. Any brand :)

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by innapark

There is nothing better than an epsom salt bath for when you feel achy and stressed. Afterward I feel like I've taken a narcotic and a sleeping pill. Strong stuff. Dirt cheap. Feels great pouring two cups into a steaming bath and feeling instant relief. There isn't a prescription drug on the market that can make you feel this good. Only trouble is you will become addicted. I stopped for a week and my body was in withdrawal!

19 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by allary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome, it's so good for you. It's a great detoxifier and really helps sore muscles. It's especially good to use after long-distance running because it's sucks the lactic acid build-up out of your muscles. Soak for 20 minutes and don't add anything else to the water such as bath oils and soaps because this will alter the chemical balance.

Also make sure the water isn't too hot and take it easy after you get out, it can make you feel really drained and possibly light headed. Drink lots of water afterwards.

16 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No