April 17, 2014 | 1083 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by KatM

This blush has pretty good staying power, is easy to apply, and I like the color. But what is up with all the sparkles??? It is full of gold sparkles, which make their way to my hands, clothes, and who knows where else as the day progresses. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy but I don't really care for a sparkle face at work. I'll use this pot up (mainly because it won't take long, there's not much in there) but I won't get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by estherrr

I like this blush. It gives me the natural feeling and look. Only thing is, it's too expensive for a small pot. It doesn't have alot inside either. It stays on for a long time and it makes my face sparkle (: I love this shade and it's perfect for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is my favorite part of putting on make-up every day. It's pretty much perfect. The texture feels like rose petals (!) and this color looks like I've taken a walk on a breezy day. It matches my fair skin perfectly, even with a tan. It's just shimmery enough, certainly more natural looking than powder blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by rennah7

I got this at CVS for 6.99.

I really love it!

The color is a gorgeous natural pink with tiny gold sparkles.

It is sooo easy to apply - just put a little on your finger and blend onto your cheek! It blends easily and doesn't look too bold on my light skin.
    The sparkles are not too noticeable but give you a little bit of glow.

My sister said it looked great on me.

The packaging is a bit heavy for how small it is.

I'd also like to see how it looks as an eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ninaruth

lovely natural color & literally stays ALL DAY on my skin, which is a miracle! Looks much more natural than powder or gel & this is a great color for fair skin. Very small amount of shimmer, but nothing too overwhelming...just looks like soft natural glow to cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favourite blush of all time! All I have ever used are powder blushes, so I decided to give a cream blush a shot. I'm so glad I did! "Rose Petal" is the perfect natural shade for lighter skin tones (tried it on my mom [AA], looked ashy). There's a fair amount of glitter in the pot, but when applied you can barely tell. You just look dewy and radiant, like a true, natural, blush. The wear lasted from 7 in the morning to when I came home, about 2:30 in the afternoon. I'd buy again, and recommend.
    Price: $6.99USD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by seejanereview

I gave this a go based on a positive review I remembered from Paula Begoun and I think it was the January 08 issue of Oprah Magazine saying if you have been using a matte powder blush to stop and try a cream blush instead. As most powder blushes just sit atop the skin and look flat and matte and blah - which is somthing I have always noticed about ALL powder blushes I have tried (even my favorite Chanel brand). So, I gave this one a go and holy crap! My cheeks look dewy and fresh and sweet. I tried the color Rose Petal and another in a Plum color and Immediately knew the plum wasen't for me (so I returned it), but the very next day I got INSTANT complements on my radiance. RADIANCE! Even I noticed a dewy-looking, youthful, healthy looking glow that I haven't seen on my 41 year old face in some time now that I had all but given up on despite having just finished a year long round of Accutane too. A dab will do you though - go sparce and add too little instead of adding too much! Also add to the true apples of your cheeks - don't even try to apply like the "Nike swoops" or it will show like visible panty lines show! I've also lightening up on applying face powder like the Oprah article recommended and that too has done wonders for my overall "dewiness" - geez what a difference. Even my own husband - who NEVER notices jack about me - noticed!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Situations

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wear the Toffee Color in DMM just for point of color reference. I like this color because it is very natural looking against my skin. I do notice the shimmer but it is not very obvious on my face. This is very subtle, however, I will be trying some of the other pinkier colors to get a more flushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by avalonia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the fave things in my make up stash. Looks really pretty on and is so easy to put on; no pulling on skin at all, unlike with my cream blushes. On me it's neutral medium pink (perfect match for Chanel Giggle glossimer), and there is fine gold shimmer in it, but I looked at myself in the daylight and it's not obvious. It lasts all day. Love it the most out of all the dream mousse blushes (light pink one hardly showed up on me at all, as pretty as it looks in the pot, and the rest just looked too dark or unnatural).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this beautiful mousse blush. It's lighter than a cream blush and has more lasting powder than a regular powder blush. The color is rose with some light gold shimmer - not chunks of glitter and not obvious - just gives you a nice glow. Would definitely buy again!