August 29, 2014 | 1320 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Clubbing

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Bexicle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good mascara. In one stroke it will give the same sweep as a Diorshow Blackout. In comparison I prefer this as it doesn't flake like diorshow.
It's definetly not a day-time mascara for the shy, it is very bulky and as many have said you might want to use a good quality eyelash comb or old brush as the formula has vinyl in it making your lashes just stick together.
I only wear this on a night out because Boujois have stopped doing 'sensible' colours and only do intense blue, intense purple and intense black. Really good false effect. Doesn't hold a curl though.
Price is quite expensive at 12 when you can get Mac Plushlash for 10. This can be quite messy too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by pretiiandroid

I really love this! I only wish I had it in black. I have the electric blue one and it makes my eyelashes look really big. I love the brush. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sexybaybee4eva

i love this mascara i have a thing about having massive eye lashes and the one i used to use got discontinued and the second i tried this i was hooked !
it gives great volume and fabbb length
the price isnt bad either its about 8 which is nothing compared to some
i would recommend it to everyonee
i use another mascara under it but even with out its gret

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by petiterocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ICK!! first of all, this mascara made my lashes all clumped together like I had some sort of disease, and although I bought it in brown and in the clearance bin at Sephora, I expected some sort of "club-worthy" product, something that you can count on that says, "look at my gorgeous eyes." despite the fact that the packaging reminded me of the disco, i would not pick this up again if I had the chance. other Bourjois products, yes, but Volume Clubbing, no.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This is a decent mascara. Tends to be very gloopy and clumpy so it takes patience to get it right. The brush is odd, gets a lot of product on the wand so you have to be careful. Its a very nice pure black. If applied properly it looks very volumous! But beware, it could look very panda eyes! Will not repurchase but will keep on using this till i run out, i do kinda like it, but you have to take your time when applying!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

what drew me 2 this product was the packaging, it looked very promising! how wrong i was

HATE IT!
made my lashes clumpy as hell and spider looking. had a nightmare tryna take it off as well

and in the bin it went :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2009 4:41:00 AM More reviews by milamilamila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst mascara ever! It made my lashes clumb together and when I tried to remove it, my lashes fell out or just broke! It might be something for you when you like spidery eyes but for me it's just a waist of money..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was so-so. It's not awful. It does tend to turn lumpy and clumpy unless you apply very carefully and comb out the lashes quickly. The real downside is it will NOT come off at the end of the day. So I end up with it in my eyes trying to remove it. I got it on sale and I'm glad. I wouldn't repurchase. Back to my YSL Faux Cils.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

I love the packaging on this mascara... Very flashy and pretty. The product isn't as great... Made my lashes VERY clumpy and the mascara stayed on for days.... HATED IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by amberexic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have long eyelashes but they're blonde so I'm always looking for something that is super black and volumizing. I bought this at Ulta and loved it the first time I bought it. People always ask me if I have falsies on when I use this. I bought a second tube and found it to be really goopy, but after a few days of using it, it was fine. Sometimes you have to scrape the brush alittle and remove the excess. It has a huge brush and a nice scent. It doesnt flake, it's almost good as Diorshow, imo. Works best if you already have long or thick lashes, and have a little patience.