BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 12/22/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, use it just under my brows great effect

on 12/16/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this. I wasn't expecting to like it since it's more cool-toned and I'm an NC30 with strong yellow tones. However, it gives me a glowy angelic glow that is perfect for the colder days when I don't typically wear a bronzed look anymore. It's a little more noticeable than Sun Beam, and gives my face a brighter look. I don't have much to add to what's already been said, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this!

on 12/16/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not as good as sun beam colouring wise for me, but still a great product in terms of effect and consistency. I tend to use this in winter when I'm paler and I need a little lift from my dull skin. I find that the glitter is a little more apparent in this one than sun beam, but it is by no means flecks/chunks of glitter.

Not sure if I'll repurchase, but I'll probably end up changing by tune when I finish my bottle (which lasts a very very long time).

My friend bought me this for my birthday. She swore by it and told me that it was one of her favourite Benefit products. I always looked over this product because I thought that it would be overly-illuminating and fake-looking.. But it isn't! My friend showed me how to use it: dab a few a little specks on the cheekbone, a few dots on the outer corners of the eyes, a little bit under the brow bone, and then you gently pat it to blend it in.. And voila! My face looks dewy and healthy. The look is very natural. The pink tone of the product really works well with my fair, slightly rosy skin tone. I will definitely continue to use it. I also believe that the bottle will last me a very long time as it takes so little to get the illuminated effect! Good job Benefit.

on 12/13/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I actually thought this was a beautiful light pink color, that looked nice on my fair skin. However, I hate the packaging, it's just like a finger nail polish, and honestly so is the texture of the product. I found it really hard to blend, I've had better luck with powder highlighters. I returned it for something else.

on 12/9/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

While I looove all things shiny, sparkly and luminous, I don't love glitters on my face. High Beam was too metallic anyway, and the color a bit too cool toned for my neutral-warm skin.

on 12/7/2013 3:10:00 PM

This is a very good and a very natural luminizer. The only bad side, it breaks me out if I use it everyday :(

on 11/22/2013 5:31:00 AM

I absolutely love this! Best highlighter ever! I will repurchase

on 11/21/2013 7:59:00 AM

I have tried a lot of highlighters and this is my favorite by far. Some highlighters are too heavy and too white. The pink tone blends perfectly into my skin. Plus it's lightweight so it isn't really noticeable which is exactly what you want a highlighter to be - subtle.

on 11/16/2013 8:33:00 PM

I had been eyeing this product for about 3 months now and when the holiday "little love potions" pack came out I decided I would give it a try. It gives you a dewy look with not too much shimmer, looks very natural. However I though this product was too oily for my combination skin. I think I will use it occasionally more than an everyday thing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials