October 24, 2014 | 1215 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this on Monday... Have seen a difference but this morning I woke up to little red marks (looks like red bug bites) on my nose and close to my hairline.. OMG. I'm freaking out?? I ordered a sample off of Amazon and am wondering if I got a bad sample or if it's purging my skin (which they say it does).. I have clear skin normally and do not ever get marks of any kind.. This is the only thing I have changed to my routine.. Anyone else have these issues? Please let me know! tinalrichard@me.com
****UPDATE***** 4/15/13 - My skin looks great.. I didn't quit using it just gave it an extra few days and now I have no complaints! I can really see a noticeable difference... Bought a full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this because of the good reviews - glad I did. I wasn't expecting anything special from a toner, but this does do wonders. Noticed a difference within the first 3 days. My skin was soft, smooth and moisturized. I use this along with La Mer Cream/Gel. It's the perfect combination.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lyaarisa

I've been using SKII FTE for more than 2 years. I have acne prone skin.. At first, it makes my skin have breakouts with tiny bumps.. It more like a long term investment rather than short term miracle skin care.. Now, I have younger skin, but I use this minimally as it is quite pricey!!!! But, I'm still purchasing it as it does makes your skin looks younger in a long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's quite pricey but it's such a unique product that hard to find others to compare. I've been using it for a few years now and people say that I look younger than my age.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I use this in my early twenties and I practically glow!

This is a long term investment so don't expect miracle in a few weeks. Suitable for all skin types except extremely sensitive skin.

Cons - smells bad! But for beauty, just persevere..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by tinka10

After the third day of using this product made my combo/acne prone skin dull and congested. I started breaking out in little pimples all around my face which I wasn't use to before incorporating this product into my routine. I tried to keep going with it for another week but my skin just looked and felt horrible. As soon as I took it out of my routine my skin went back to being normal. Incredibly expensive product as well :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by voilafelice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HOLYGRAIL!! love it and cannot live without. i have tried many skincare brands but SK-II facial treatment essence is the best, it can be applied with or without combining with another product, simple applying method and worth for every pennies <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Jayjay8883

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro's - skin is definitely clearer and brighter, didn't break me out
Con's - smells bad, does not control oil or pores, skin looks worse than before if i stop it, expensive
But would buy it again cos i love the clarity it brings to my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by dk34

I'm almost out of my first bottle and will definitely repurchase it.

Here's my story: the first week using it my skin broke out, so I almost put this product on a swap, but for some reason i decided to keep it. A year later I started using it consistently and I didnt break out this time. It makes my dull face look very very glowy and healthy! I cant believe it. When I stopped using it my face became dull and tired again.... I dont think I can leave without it now.

It's very very very pricey, but it's worth the $$$ for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by emmako

This product is bloody expensive, BUT it worths every single penny. I bought mine nearly a year ago (330ml from Kuala Lumpur), and there is still some left. It does what it promises to do. I paid 150 for the 330 ml bottle, but as it lasts for a year (even though I was told it's a 3 months portion), it comes quite cheap, if we see the cost per usage.