September 16, 2014 | 2041 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I have the black brown color and I absolutely love this mascara! I used it for the first time today and it's amazing! It makes my lashes so full but sill looks really natural and it's amazing! I just love it and the price just makes it so much better!!! LOVEEEE!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by vanessakkk

i dont know why so many people love it,to me it doesn't last long and its not waterproof at all.Separate my eyelashes pretty well but only last for a few hours

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sophiaclaarke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing mascara I compared this to the Lancome and Chanel mascaras that I used to pay sooo much for and this is absolutley amazing. stunning volume and length! I do not reccomend their other ones..I was a little disappointed with those

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by paddlepops

i love this mascara! i wasn't wowed by it at first honestly, i felt like there was no product on the brush and it didn't make a difference to my lashes. but i found that this was perfect underneath a more wet lengthening mascara. it provides the perfect base because it sort of perfects your lashes in the way you want to without it getting clumpy or heavy. so i could spend 3 minutes really separating my lashes and once i layer another mascara on top it looks amazing. it doesn't clump, no spider lashes at all. i personally enjoy covergirl mascaras over maybelline and even more their volumising ones.

i took a star off because it's not something i would use on its own

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Like the other cover girl lash blast products I wasn't wowed by this product. It didn't lengthen or make my lashes thicker and it smudged badly. For a drugstore product I wasn't surprised. I would stick to my maybelline lots of lashes with the heart shaped brush instead of this product. Don't waste your money like I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by emmajane777

Amazing!!! I have had eyelash extensions for about a year and my lashes have only just started growing back. This does wonders for my poor broken lashes! Only thing that has made them long and thick! Would definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel like I am missing something with this stuff, it just kind of makes my lashes darker, nothing more. Sure, it doesn't clump, but it doesn't really do much of anything else. The brush is kind of big and maybe that is my issue with is. I just feel like this is a very mediocre mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

this did nothing fir my lashes. it made them black but didnt curl them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by xmarisanx

I like it but not love. The volume it gives is so nice, but CG does offer better choices than this. I still think it goes nice in any mascara collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyamandam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on the fence with this mascara. Sometimes I love it and other times I don't. I don't know if it's the large packaging or the wand. I don't think it's the formula though. Unless I just haven't found a way in which to apply this the consistently works for me. When I wear this I have found that I much prefer it for days when I have on minimal make up. What I love about this (on those kind of days) is that it makes my lashes look defined, natural and soft. I already have pretty long eyelashes, and this is a volumizing mascara which I usually love. I find that when I am wearing more intense shadow looks, it doesn't necessarily provide enough of that "drama" that I look for. I can usually get away with wearing dark shadows and not having to put on false lashes to ensure that it doesn't look like I don't have any lashes at all. However, whenever I have used this on darker looks, I found myself reaching for my MAC 36 lashes more often... And I detest the application process of false lashes. But back to the positive, you can coat for days with this stuff and it DOES NOT clump. At least for me. I also like that it doesn't flake or smudge like some others do. My lashes never look like brittle little spider legs when I wear this, which is also something that I like about it. But that brush... I don't know about that brush. It's rather big, which is a good thing for the middle portion of my lashes, but I have a harder time really getting into the corners to get those popping with out getting it on my skin. I also think it's a little too big for my bottom lashes. Again same problem. Major bummer. But the structure of the bristles on this really helps to separate and comb the lashes and I like that. I just wish there was a way to have it all with this brush! Now for the packaging. I am not a fan of how thick the tube is. I have rather small, slender fingers, and I find that I have a hard time holding this wand for the way that I like to apply my mascara. Maybe that's part of the reason it ends up on my skin too! I just don't feel like I can get quite enough control with this wand. When I run out, I do repurchase this, but as I mentioned, I don't reach for it as much as I do my other 2 go to mascaras. I feel like I want to love it so badly, that I keep trying it again. Maybe one day I will get it right with this one.