July 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i LOVE Urban Decay's deluxe shadows and have lusted after this palette for months. after getting the UD sustainable shadow box and being a little let down with all the glitter fall out. that's why i love the deluxe shadows - they are all shimmery without all the damn glitter!

Yes the colors are very bright and pigmented - so this is a great palette for doing a bright vibrant eye - but the colors can also be played down for a less-intense look.

Overall i really like this palette and reach for it quite often. i am set for my UD eyeshadow fix for awhile :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by clearady

EDIT: I uploaded a picture that I took before I went for the interview of the job I have now! Fishnet is really the most beautiful lavender color. Goes superb with brown eyes. Just don't overdo it haha a small half of the eyelid is a go.

Now, if only they could make one of these with all of Fishnet. That's the only color I use every week. The staying power is gee, the color is spectacular, and paired on a small part of the eyelid with that Lorac's Pencil Sparkle EyeShadow in Brown, it is gorgeous. Add some gold/tan shimmer in the inner corner, some liquid eyeliner, and some Rimmel mascara from the great big red tube, and you've got a hands down winner. There aren't a lot of things in reallife you can expect compliments day in and out (only on tv commercials), but this combination always saves the day. If you have brown eyes, it's a must-try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeshadow palette. I use it almost everyday! There really is a big difference between UD's regular eyeshadows & their deluxe shadows. These are HIGHLY pigmented & have great staying power. Plus, there are so many great colors to choose from, but enough neutrals to make it practical! I hope I never completely use this palette up -- but if I do, I will definitely be repurchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this palette. I got this nearly two years ago, used it quite often before but not as much now. I still have a lot left, the primer is long gone but I purchased a full size :). The colors seem to fade away without primer but they are awesome with, the colors are amazing and very pigmented. There's a lot of fallout when I apply this but that's easily prevented. This is great if you like lots of glitter, and there are so many looks you can achieve with the colors. This palette will probably last me forever but if I happen to run out I would buy this again, it's a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is honestly the best palette ive ever bought, after seeing some amazing reviews i coughed up some extra cash to get it and i honestly dont regret it which is rare.
The colours are beautiful, so highly pigmented and they last ages on your lids, the primer is awesome too <3
Ive had it a few months now and seems that it wont need replacing for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by brittanyhocake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous pigmented colors! As usual, all quality. Looove this palette (: Scratch is such a simple neutral color with a little pink. I love wearing it alone with mascara and maybe some eyeliner on those kind of days. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by loveandmathematics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My sister got this for me for x-mas and I love it! Underground is my absolute fav - perfect for the crease. Peace is probably the prettiest blue color I have ever seen. Super cute packaging - really love this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by joongielover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, highly pigmented shadows. It's expensive for a reason (even though it's very expensive). The quality of these shadows are soooooooo awesome. If I ever finish this palette, I'd definitely repurchase <3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by crimrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great little kit - my first try with UD shadows, and so far, I love! I usually cheap out on eyeshadows, I must admit, but the pigment in these shadows is really hard to beat, so I feel I can cough up the extra dough every now and then to stock up...
This kit is quite cost-effective as well - $38 for 9 shadows, when UD shadows are normally $17 apiece. This is a great way to get into the brand if you have never tried it before (apart from their famous Primer Potion, of course!). All of the colours in this kit are wonderfully pigmented for maximum colour, and you don't have to use a lot of product because of this, so even though the shadows may seem small in the box, they will last quite some time. The shade selections here are beautiful, and they are very compatible together. There are so many colour combinations possible. The colours are super-blendable as well. Also, if you want to start experimenting with colour (like I did), this is a good way to get some stronger colours that are very workable to make a more neutral or dramatic look.
Overall, I love this kit and am very glad to have purchased it. I will continue to buy UD shadows! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

got given this set as a birthday present - its brilliant i love it!

the packaging is brilliant, but the 2 little brushes are bit crappy that come with it. plus i don't liek the eye primer liquid, its too runny i think.

but the shadows are awesome!!! because there's such a range i can do day time looks or party looks from teh same pallette! - love the purple 'ransom' best! oh and the names for eahc colour r quite random and funny!