Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

I really adore this eyeliner! After trying everything from urban decay 247 liners to benefits badGal liner.I could never get that thin precise line that was good to use on the waterline and the upper lash line ( My liquid liner skills aren't so hot).This liner is pretty pigmented and delivers a thin precise line that is pretty much fool proof to apply.

on 2/13/2011 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have very mixed feelings about this eyeliner. I got the color Black Onyx (as my inner goth girl craves black eyeliner) and the pigmentation really wasn't that great. It went on black and all, but not as deep a black as my Define-A-Line from Maybelline. It didn't really smudge, but it wore off after a few hours, which I wasn't really too keen on. But I love the packaging! Not sure if I'll buy this again in the future.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. It stays on the whole day. It gives me that thin percise line that I want. It sharpens by itself. Its waterproof. I would recommend this to all of my friends.

on 2/2/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like absolutely NOTHING about this eyeliner! The color payoff was poor, it tugs on my eyelids, and smudges EVERYWHERE about an hour after I put it on! Not a fan AT ALL and not worth the money I spent!

on 1/28/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this eyeliner in charcoal. When i first bought it at walmart, in the package, it looked black, and i could not get black, because there was no more, so i got this one. When i swatched it, it was a drak gray colour. I dont really use this often, because it is gray, but when i do use it, it applies so smoothly, without tugging. The thing i also like about it is that it has a smudge sponge at the other end of the liner, which is also easy to use. I think i would be more satisfied if it was a black eyeliner, anyway, I would buy this again but in the darkest colour- black. :D

on 1/18/2011 11:17:00 PM

This was the very first eyeliner I ever tried and I was not impressed with it at all. I got it in charcoal, thinking I could just layer it on to make it look darker, but it went on much too lightly and no amount of layering could make it appear more than a very faint gray. It faded very quickly and also smudged in the outer corners of my eyes, even though I only used it on my top lid. Would not recommend buying this, especially for those with oily skin.

on 1/17/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is only the second eyeliner I've ever purchased. I'm just not an eyeliner sort of person. I've never really like the way it looks on me because I'm super fair skinned, and so it shows up really dark though I have dark lashes anyway. I got this in espresso. It's a very deep brown which is good, because when I first looked at it, it seemed a lighter brown in the package than the actual product. The tiny pencil point is great for a thin line and you don't have to worry about sharpening. Since I don't have much experience with liner, I can't say that my review will really help anyone, but overall, I think it's a decent product. It's super cheap and the color is good. The smudger works well for me because I'm not a fan of a really defined line on my eyes. I like to use it on the top lid to make a winged out cat eye instead of on the bottom because I always end up with racoon eyes.

on 1/6/2011 11:35:00 AM

I've used this eyeliner for years now, mainly because I like the shade of brown for my brown eyes (not too dark and not too light). I've used other eyeliners both expensive and cheaper, but I always gravitate back to this one. I like the fact that you can 'sharpen' it by twisting the end. The eyeliner doesn't break off which sometimes other pencils do when being sharpened. I do use the smudger end, but maybe shouldn't as it does tug a bit at the delicate skin area. The only bi negative is that I do have to reapply it during the day as it tends to melt away and loses its initial definition around my eyes.

I guess I will stick to this one until I find something better with shade, convenience of use (sharpening), price point. I guess the lack of durability of the product is something that I can live with and have done so for many years now.

on 12/14/2010 9:27:00 PM

A very good liner, I get it in Black. It lasts quite awhile w/o running or streaking, it also glides on very well w/o tugging at your eyes. =)

on 11/24/2010 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

impressive lasting power. i love the charcoal color. the smudger is also great. awesome price.