December 26, 2014 | 1982 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

I love this eyeliner. It stays on the whole day. It gives me that thin percise line that I want. It sharpens by itself. Its waterproof. I would recommend this to all of my friends.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like absolutely NOTHING about this eyeliner! The color payoff was poor, it tugs on my eyelids, and smudges EVERYWHERE about an hour after I put it on! Not a fan AT ALL and not worth the money I spent!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by glittered123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeliner in charcoal. When i first bought it at walmart, in the package, it looked black, and i could not get black, because there was no more, so i got this one. When i swatched it, it was a drak gray colour. I dont really use this often, because it is gray, but when i do use it, it applies so smoothly, without tugging. The thing i also like about it is that it has a smudge sponge at the other end of the liner, which is also easy to use. I think i would be more satisfied if it was a black eyeliner, anyway, I would buy this again but in the darkest colour- black. :D

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lexaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was the very first eyeliner I ever tried and I was not impressed with it at all. I got it in charcoal, thinking I could just layer it on to make it look darker, but it went on much too lightly and no amount of layering could make it appear more than a very faint gray. It faded very quickly and also smudged in the outer corners of my eyes, even though I only used it on my top lid. Would not recommend buying this, especially for those with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is only the second eyeliner I've ever purchased. I'm just not an eyeliner sort of person. I've never really like the way it looks on me because I'm super fair skinned, and so it shows up really dark though I have dark lashes anyway. I got this in espresso. It's a very deep brown which is good, because when I first looked at it, it seemed a lighter brown in the package than the actual product. The tiny pencil point is great for a thin line and you don't have to worry about sharpening. Since I don't have much experience with liner, I can't say that my review will really help anyone, but overall, I think it's a decent product. It's super cheap and the color is good. The smudger works well for me because I'm not a fan of a really defined line on my eyes. I like to use it on the top lid to make a winged out cat eye instead of on the bottom because I always end up with racoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Jilly66

I've used this eyeliner for years now, mainly because I like the shade of brown for my brown eyes (not too dark and not too light). I've used other eyeliners both expensive and cheaper, but I always gravitate back to this one. I like the fact that you can 'sharpen' it by twisting the end. The eyeliner doesn't break off which sometimes other pencils do when being sharpened. I do use the smudger end, but maybe shouldn't as it does tug a bit at the delicate skin area. The only bi negative is that I do have to reapply it during the day as it tends to melt away and loses its initial definition around my eyes.

I guess I will stick to this one until I find something better with shade, convenience of use (sharpening), price point. I guess the lack of durability of the product is something that I can live with and have done so for many years now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by CrazeeCitrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very good liner, I get it in Black. It lasts quite awhile w/o running or streaking, it also glides on very well w/o tugging at your eyes. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by rebeccamv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

impressive lasting power. i love the charcoal color. the smudger is also great. awesome price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by maggiemcgrath22

This used to be my HG. It was an upgrade from the pencil I was using previously. It comes off too easily and quickly. The cap at the smudger end falls off and is very small. I don'r recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by serenityks

Gives me raccoon eyes wayyy too quickly. By the end of the day it looks like I have black eyeshadow under my eyes.
It says waterproof on the packaging, but it's definitely not!
The packaging is bad too. The cap for the sponge tip falls off easily and it's a hassle to keep track of.
Maybe this is good for a beginner in makeup, because it glides on easily.