Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 5/16/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this product goes on very easily but doesnt last very long. but it makes it easy to put on your eyeliner but it just doesnt stay long at all. and all those supposedly water proof eyeliners. yea they dont stay on. even if i buy really exspensive stuff it doesnt stay on. it always melts away. especially in the summer when im outside my makeup always end up looking like crap after an hour!

on 5/4/2011 12:59:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner at Walgreens as everytime I went to walmart they never had the color I wanted. The eyeliner goes on very easily. It lasted most of my eight hour work day. It is much easier to put on the other black eye liners I own. The seem to go on to thick but this one goes on just right. I would deffinatley buy again.

I use this in Espresso. It's the best dark brown eyeliner I've ever purchased. I was on a brown eyeliner, black/brown mascara kick for a while before I decided I liked the slightly more dramatic look better and this was the only eyeliner I found that went on super smooth.
Now that I'm back to black, I use this as an eyebrow enhancer and it works great. This has been my HG for years.

on 3/28/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't really use a ton of pencil/twisty pencil...? eyeliner because I prefer gel liner. However, I do use a little bit of this on my upper lash line closer to the outer "v" of my eye. It sometimes smudges a little, but I don't use enough of it for it to be a big deal. Other than that it goes on smoothly and the colour is nice. I never use the smudger on the end so I have nothing to say about it haha.

I really adore this eyeliner! After trying everything from urban decay 247 liners to benefits badGal liner.I could never get that thin precise line that was good to use on the waterline and the upper lash line ( My liquid liner skills aren't so hot).This liner is pretty pigmented and delivers a thin precise line that is pretty much fool proof to apply.

on 2/13/2011 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have very mixed feelings about this eyeliner. I got the color Black Onyx (as my inner goth girl craves black eyeliner) and the pigmentation really wasn't that great. It went on black and all, but not as deep a black as my Define-A-Line from Maybelline. It didn't really smudge, but it wore off after a few hours, which I wasn't really too keen on. But I love the packaging! Not sure if I'll buy this again in the future.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. It stays on the whole day. It gives me that thin percise line that I want. It sharpens by itself. Its waterproof. I would recommend this to all of my friends.

on 2/2/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like absolutely NOTHING about this eyeliner! The color payoff was poor, it tugs on my eyelids, and smudges EVERYWHERE about an hour after I put it on! Not a fan AT ALL and not worth the money I spent!

on 1/28/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this eyeliner in charcoal. When i first bought it at walmart, in the package, it looked black, and i could not get black, because there was no more, so i got this one. When i swatched it, it was a drak gray colour. I dont really use this often, because it is gray, but when i do use it, it applies so smoothly, without tugging. The thing i also like about it is that it has a smudge sponge at the other end of the liner, which is also easy to use. I think i would be more satisfied if it was a black eyeliner, anyway, I would buy this again but in the darkest colour- black. :D

on 1/18/2011 11:17:00 PM

This was the very first eyeliner I ever tried and I was not impressed with it at all. I got it in charcoal, thinking I could just layer it on to make it look darker, but it went on much too lightly and no amount of layering could make it appear more than a very faint gray. It faded very quickly and also smudged in the outer corners of my eyes, even though I only used it on my top lid. Would not recommend buying this, especially for those with oily skin.