July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love love love the righteous butter! It smells so nice and it really lasts on your skin rather than fading away after a while like most other butters I have tried. I have really dry and sensitive skin so this was perfect and hydrating. I also suffer from two small patches of eczema on my legs and found that after using this a couple of times a week it had completely gone and felt really smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

My BF bought me this one when I asked him to visit Harvey Nichols, it came with PINK(my favourite color) packaging and unique pop art. I love this body butter. moisturizing my very dry skin type and it comes with BIG oz, very worth it, even i'm still keeping this one, for almost two years, this body lotion still works fine. I love the smell, very very luxurious and fresh. Unfortunately, its pricey. it was cost IDR 195.000(in Indonesian Rupiah) when my BF bought this one two years ago. So i would buy others to my body butter or lotion. Other body butter or lotions that i recommend you(which are no less than this soap and glory) are :
Wicked Sista Original version of Bath and Body Works the yellow color : very very great and unique smell, it's not expensive and comes with very cute packaging.
or Marks and Spencer Aloe Vera Body Butter
Big Oz, compact body butter packaging, very fresh and natural smell,the price is expensive BUT NOT as expensive as this Soap n' Glory.
or try YARDLEY LONDON ROSE GARDEN BODY LOTION...
This Classic lotion comes with BIG pump bottle and smells like a bouquet flowers.it has fresh and soft fragrance and off course not pricey. MY BEST LOTION EVER!!!! but hard to find it out again.
for another wicked sista body lotion, i recommend you Wicked Sista Body Butter, i ever bought the Coconut version and it was great, as great as the body shop but it has more fancy look packaging and less cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by DemJay11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this as a body moisturiser. Its a creamy thick consistency and dried into my skin like a dream leaving it glowing and very hydrated! Would definately buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

I loved the smell..but i had no idea will last THAT long..which IS NOT BAD PERSAY,i like smelling my lotion even after 2 hours,what it made me give low review is THE BURNT i got after id apply it..i seriously couldnt finish it,i think it had lots of parfum and weird chemicals in,but is not for me

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by FeistyGal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Stung my skin and smells horrendous! Really, truly stinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Simply put THE BEST product I have ever put on my skin. Leaves my skin moisturized and silky for hours, even after being trapped for the whole day inside room with air-con, yet doesn't make it sticky or damp when out under the sun. The smell can be a bit overwhelming when inside the pot, but after few minutes on the skin it turns pleasantly subtle. I might be a bit delusional but after a few pots it feels like my skin is brighter and more supple. And for the price, it is a major steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by cutebunny121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely and thick and smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love love love this body butter even though it is not as thick and creamy as the body shop ones. it smells divine and makes my legs smooth and soft. it is very expensive but i suppose that it does last a while which is great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells great like Christian Diors Miss Cherie and leaves skin feeling fairly soft, felt like it didn't keep my skin moisterised for long as next day my skin was feeling quite dry. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this great smelling, moisturizing body butter at a Boots store in Thailand. A little high priced, but the jar is decent size and the smell is divine kind of like Dior Miss Cherie. I read on their website that Soap & Glory is coming to the US in Sept. '11. Not sure about their other products although they were always on the verge of selling out where I shopped. This body butter is to die for. Can't wait for it to be available here. I'm rationing until then.
By the way, the soap and glory website states that their products are available at target.com and boots.com. Sadly, they are not - in the US anyway. Even the UK websites mentioned only ships to the UK and Ireland. S & G said it took three years just to get their website up and running and that doesn't include online shopping. I'm not sure what's wrong with that company why they're dragging their feet getting their products back to the US.