The Body Shop Olive Body Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 77288 (Colour).

Some people like this so much. I don't. I loved the olive body wash so I decided to buy the body butter. Was a bit disappointed because it didn't smell as fresh and it felt sticky on my skin. Smelling it directly from the tub made me think of old women and flowers... too floral.

Ive tried so many of TBS body butter, all of the body butter are really moisturising, and olive is one of the best that i love.

I really like this neutral scent.As the other bodybutters it is moisture well and it really is good for your skin.Will buy again!

this is a great moisturizer..it's great for my little dry skin. at first i didnt lyk d scent but then after testing it for a few tyms, i lykd it. however, i still prefer d olive scent of their dry oil mist.
Body butter is not my HG lotion..still looking for that.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have two 50ml jars from this one. And when I used them up,I won't buy this again.The #1 reason is that I love trying new things, and there are plenty of products of TBS that I haven't checked yet. I have dry skin so this works ok to moisturize but I can't say I'm a big fan of the smell.In other words, it's just an ok product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It's a perfect moisturizer for dry skin. It leaves an excellent 'finish' on the skin. (I tried a cheap immitation of this and it was awful: when I rubbed my skin later, little 'balls' of butter would form under my fingers. UGH!) The scent is wonderful, very fresh and greeny. This is an excellent-quality product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great butter for people who like a fresh scent. If you have very dry skin it might now be the one for you, it's meant for normal to dry, meaning if you have dry patches and just need something to soften your skin it might be right for you, a good summer butter for when your skin isn't uber dry!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is now my favorite Body Butter. It's got a lighter texture than some of the others, so it actually sinks into my skin instead of leaving me greasy, and I love the fresh scent. It doesn't smell anything like olives ;) but I guess basically like a clean "skin" scent. I wear it with Hermes Eau des Merveilles and find no conflict at all. In fact, people tell me how good I smell.

I love this body butter - usually my skin can't take anything too rich, but this melts right into the skin, and leaves the nicest scent. It's great in the winter to remind you of a warm, sunny day. Feet, elbows, legs, arms - it's good just about anywhere!

This is one of my staple products.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really excellent cream for the fall and winter. It has a light texture and refreshing cucumber-grass smell, but it really moisturizes well. I put some on at night (after using the olive scrub) and in the morning my skin was still very soft and moisturized and bump-free.

You don't need that much, just a little scoop with your fingers. Then run your hand lightly over your skin to distribute and then rub it in. It has a really lovely light texture, but totally took care of my dry skin and arm/back bumps.

I'm hooked! I bought this during a buy one/get one half off promotion for the olive products, so it was $8. More than I usually spend, but this really works well. I think it's worth the $$.

UPDATE -- I've since discovered Mediterranean Spa body butter, which seems just as good and costs about $15-17 for 15 oz. (much cheaper than TBS).

Top Rated The Body Shop Products