Clinique Supermoisture Makeup

3.4

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, dimethicone, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, evening primrose oil, peg-10 dimethicone, cladosiphon okamuranus extract, olive fruit extract, cranberry fruit extract, birch bark extract, aloe leaf water, cholesterol, sodium mannose phosphate, trehalose, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitol, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, trihydroxystearin, lauroyl lusine, dimethicone/peg 10-15 crosspolymer, zinc stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, laureth-7, triethoxycaprylysilane, dextrin, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [iln32599].

on 1/10/2010 11:16:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

LOVE this product ! I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like putting too much things on my face and this foundation does a great job. I have combination skin and my skin sometimes shine on the T-Zone but with MAC Blot Powder + this foundation, I don't have to do put some other powder throughout the day. This foundation makes my sking look natural, healthy and beautiful, with a little glow. I had tried before the EL Double Wear, and it didn't suit me at all, way to heavy ! Clinique is the solution ! Would definetely buy it again !

ps : Sorry for the eventuals mistakes, I'm French !

on 12/21/2009 4:04:00 PM

Ive only tried a sample size of this foundation. I used superbalanced and like it throughout the year and causes no breakouts, however in the winter months in Finland my skin gets too dry. I really liked this foundation's application, it leaves skin moisturized. The texture is a little more like the superfit but this one seems more natural. Similar to Lumene's vitamin c foundation but i like this one better.

on 12/18/2009 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

I cant believe i used this product for about 2 years! Its horrible! Didnt do any justice to my eczema, infact it made it look worse! I'm glad i'm not using this anymore!

I love the texture, coverage and lasting power of this product. It's like a tinted moisturizer with a little more tint than the rest. I set it with a little translucent powder, and I'm good to go.

on 11/12/2009 8:20:00 AM

I was really excited for this product since I have dry skin. It is really moisturizing. However, the color selection is horrible and it turned out my "perfect shade" in the store was way too orange for me. Ugh back to bobbi brown for me.

on 11/11/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is my everyday foundation. It holds up all day, is not too orange and has a slight luminating effect. I always mix in a liquid bronzer and i'm pretty happy with it. FYI- I was using an illuminating foundation from Lancome and i started to notice that by the end of the day, it was gone- so this is much better and more reasonably priced. Plus, i can usually find it on the auction site for about $15 with shipping.

on 11/11/2009 1:18:00 AM

Tried this product as it's labelled as very moisturising (as I had dry skin at the time).
Got colour matched at a counter and bought a tube.
It is very moisturising, dewy finish and very blendable. I always had comments - "you have really amazing skin" (which I'm told is what you want to hear - not "your foundation looks amazing").
However, my skin changed in Summer and now I have combination skin, so it's too dewy now (by lunchtime quite shiny/oilyish).
And I found that it didn't cover as much as I would like...
I still use it on the weekends a bit for that glowy/no makeup look (yes, I'm one of those girls that can't bear to show her face without something on it).
When tested on your hand it has a superfine glitter in it, but once on it just looks like a natural healthy glow - not very glittery at all.
Overall a nice product on very dry skin/blemish free skin, but just doesn't have the lasting ability that I like.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation!! I have a really hard time finding a foundation that keeps my dry skin moisturized, gives good coverage, and is lasting, but not too heavy. This one does not disappoint (me)! I love they dewy finish, I myself, did not notice any glitter, I have no idea where everyone is coming from with that. The ultimate test was when I went out to the beach (bright natural sunlight) with my mother who is my biggest and worst critic. She stared at me and asked "are you using a new foundation or get some new skincare?" I thought to myself "oh here it comes..." I said yes and told her it was a new foundation and she surprisingly said "THAT is the foundation you should use ALL the time, your skin looks FLAWLESS, very natural, your skin just looks really good". I was blown away. After that I still tried MFE's HD foundation, which is good, but I still like this one better (and its cheaper!)

on 9/11/2009 2:24:00 PM

When I first tried this product I was in love! I have dry skin but hate heavy foundation so I'm always on the lookout for something lightweight that actually gives good coverage. I had been using Chanel's teint innocence (too heavy), switched to Armani's face fabric (too light) and was delighted to find a happy medium (and a much cheaper one!!!) in this product. It feels great going on, especially if you have dry skin, and I can even skip using a moisturizer or primer underneath. The packaging is clean, nonmessy and great for travel, plus it's only $22. Now for the cons. While the coverage is great at first, it wears off quickly so expect to reapply if you work 9-5. Also, it has a shimmer that isn't too noticeable but still not ideal in certain lighting. For the price, it's a great deal, but if you're looking for long lasting and/or matte coverage, this isn't for you!

on 9/6/2009 5:54:00 PM

As much as I love the formula--smooth, creamy, easy to blend, moisturizing for my parched dry skin in cold weather--I cannot get over the shimmer. It's not even shimmer, actually--in the sunlight and some overhead lighting, it's really glittery. This is better used as a highlighter or luminizing concealer, not an allover foundation. It's too bad because I really did like the foundation itself, except for the sparkles. I didn't notice at first until my friend asked me why my face was all glittery, and I looked in the mirror in natural light and realized I couldn't use this foundation. And it really made my skin look flawless too . . . I'd repurchase IF there was no glitter--sadly, that is not the case.