Clinique Supermoisture Makeup

3.4

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, dimethicone, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, evening primrose oil, peg-10 dimethicone, cladosiphon okamuranus extract, olive fruit extract, cranberry fruit extract, birch bark extract, aloe leaf water, cholesterol, sodium mannose phosphate, trehalose, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitol, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, trihydroxystearin, lauroyl lusine, dimethicone/peg 10-15 crosspolymer, zinc stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, laureth-7, triethoxycaprylysilane, dextrin, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [iln32599].

on 1/15/2010 1:09:00 PM

This is the foundation is what I need to be wearing in the winter months when my skin is so dry that nothing seems to stop the flaking. I take that back, not nothing. Because this foundation did. It's awesome, I just blend it into my skin and go, because of my dry skin I really don't feel the need to powder it down and I feel confident about it's staying power and how comfortable it truly it. Definite repurchase. :)

on 1/14/2010 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This product is a very weird one for me I applied it and loved it but then seen myself in the light and had a million glitters all over my face. I would honestly say that this foundation should not be worn in the day or anywhere with bright lights unless u want to look like a disco ball. HOWEVER, I do find that when i wear it in a dark club and pictures are taken it looks beautiful. I think in a photo this makeup makes me look better than any other. Another weird thing is, I have it in about 2 shades too dark yet it seems to just blend in rather than looking orange. The colour undertone is really beautifull especially for us olive girls it is golden and not orange.
One thing I will add is I was using this foundation for about a month and switched back to my too-faced illuminating face wand and all my friends commented on my makeup that night saying how nice it was so I think that does speak volumes my mum also HATES this makeup on me!!(and her for that matter)

on 1/10/2010 11:16:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

LOVE this product ! I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like putting too much things on my face and this foundation does a great job. I have combination skin and my skin sometimes shine on the T-Zone but with MAC Blot Powder + this foundation, I don't have to do put some other powder throughout the day. This foundation makes my sking look natural, healthy and beautiful, with a little glow. I had tried before the EL Double Wear, and it didn't suit me at all, way to heavy ! Clinique is the solution ! Would definetely buy it again !

ps : Sorry for the eventuals mistakes, I'm French !

on 12/21/2009 4:04:00 PM

Ive only tried a sample size of this foundation. I used superbalanced and like it throughout the year and causes no breakouts, however in the winter months in Finland my skin gets too dry. I really liked this foundation's application, it leaves skin moisturized. The texture is a little more like the superfit but this one seems more natural. Similar to Lumene's vitamin c foundation but i like this one better.

on 12/18/2009 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

I cant believe i used this product for about 2 years! Its horrible! Didnt do any justice to my eczema, infact it made it look worse! I'm glad i'm not using this anymore!

I love the texture, coverage and lasting power of this product. It's like a tinted moisturizer with a little more tint than the rest. I set it with a little translucent powder, and I'm good to go.

on 11/12/2009 8:20:00 AM

I was really excited for this product since I have dry skin. It is really moisturizing. However, the color selection is horrible and it turned out my "perfect shade" in the store was way too orange for me. Ugh back to bobbi brown for me.

on 11/11/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is my everyday foundation. It holds up all day, is not too orange and has a slight luminating effect. I always mix in a liquid bronzer and i'm pretty happy with it. FYI- I was using an illuminating foundation from Lancome and i started to notice that by the end of the day, it was gone- so this is much better and more reasonably priced. Plus, i can usually find it on the auction site for about $15 with shipping.

on 11/11/2009 1:18:00 AM

Tried this product as it's labelled as very moisturising (as I had dry skin at the time).
Got colour matched at a counter and bought a tube.
It is very moisturising, dewy finish and very blendable. I always had comments - "you have really amazing skin" (which I'm told is what you want to hear - not "your foundation looks amazing").
However, my skin changed in Summer and now I have combination skin, so it's too dewy now (by lunchtime quite shiny/oilyish).
And I found that it didn't cover as much as I would like...
I still use it on the weekends a bit for that glowy/no makeup look (yes, I'm one of those girls that can't bear to show her face without something on it).
When tested on your hand it has a superfine glitter in it, but once on it just looks like a natural healthy glow - not very glittery at all.
Overall a nice product on very dry skin/blemish free skin, but just doesn't have the lasting ability that I like.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation!! I have a really hard time finding a foundation that keeps my dry skin moisturized, gives good coverage, and is lasting, but not too heavy. This one does not disappoint (me)! I love they dewy finish, I myself, did not notice any glitter, I have no idea where everyone is coming from with that. The ultimate test was when I went out to the beach (bright natural sunlight) with my mother who is my biggest and worst critic. She stared at me and asked "are you using a new foundation or get some new skincare?" I thought to myself "oh here it comes..." I said yes and told her it was a new foundation and she surprisingly said "THAT is the foundation you should use ALL the time, your skin looks FLAWLESS, very natural, your skin just looks really good". I was blown away. After that I still tried MFE's HD foundation, which is good, but I still like this one better (and its cheaper!)