April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by amesrh

I was really excited for this product since I have dry skin. It is really moisturizing. However, the color selection is horrible and it turned out my "perfect shade" in the store was way too orange for me. Ugh back to bobbi brown for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by kycowart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday foundation. It holds up all day, is not too orange and has a slight luminating effect. I always mix in a liquid bronzer and i'm pretty happy with it. FYI- I was using an illuminating foundation from Lancome and i started to notice that by the end of the day, it was gone- so this is much better and more reasonably priced. Plus, i can usually find it on the auction site for about $15 with shipping.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this product as it's labelled as very moisturising (as I had dry skin at the time).
Got colour matched at a counter and bought a tube.
It is very moisturising, dewy finish and very blendable. I always had comments - "you have really amazing skin" (which I'm told is what you want to hear - not "your foundation looks amazing").
However, my skin changed in Summer and now I have combination skin, so it's too dewy now (by lunchtime quite shiny/oilyish).
And I found that it didn't cover as much as I would like...
I still use it on the weekends a bit for that glowy/no makeup look (yes, I'm one of those girls that can't bear to show her face without something on it).
When tested on your hand it has a superfine glitter in it, but once on it just looks like a natural healthy glow - not very glittery at all.
Overall a nice product on very dry skin/blemish free skin, but just doesn't have the lasting ability that I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this foundation!! I have a really hard time finding a foundation that keeps my dry skin moisturized, gives good coverage, and is lasting, but not too heavy. This one does not disappoint (me)! I love they dewy finish, I myself, did not notice any glitter, I have no idea where everyone is coming from with that. The ultimate test was when I went out to the beach (bright natural sunlight) with my mother who is my biggest and worst critic. She stared at me and asked "are you using a new foundation or get some new skincare?" I thought to myself "oh here it comes..." I said yes and told her it was a new foundation and she surprisingly said "THAT is the foundation you should use ALL the time, your skin looks FLAWLESS, very natural, your skin just looks really good". I was blown away. After that I still tried MFE's HD foundation, which is good, but I still like this one better (and its cheaper!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

When I first tried this product I was in love! I have dry skin but hate heavy foundation so I'm always on the lookout for something lightweight that actually gives good coverage. I had been using Chanel's teint innocence (too heavy), switched to Armani's face fabric (too light) and was delighted to find a happy medium (and a much cheaper one!!!) in this product. It feels great going on, especially if you have dry skin, and I can even skip using a moisturizer or primer underneath. The packaging is clean, nonmessy and great for travel, plus it's only $22. Now for the cons. While the coverage is great at first, it wears off quickly so expect to reapply if you work 9-5. Also, it has a shimmer that isn't too noticeable but still not ideal in certain lighting. For the price, it's a great deal, but if you're looking for long lasting and/or matte coverage, this isn't for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As much as I love the formula--smooth, creamy, easy to blend, moisturizing for my parched dry skin in cold weather--I cannot get over the shimmer. It's not even shimmer, actually--in the sunlight and some overhead lighting, it's really glittery. This is better used as a highlighter or luminizing concealer, not an allover foundation. It's too bad because I really did like the foundation itself, except for the sparkles. I didn't notice at first until my friend asked me why my face was all glittery, and I looked in the mirror in natural light and realized I couldn't use this foundation. And it really made my skin look flawless too . . . I'd repurchase IF there was no glitter--sadly, that is not the case.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by 00jennifer00

great foundation. Doesn't cake or dry out your skin. The texture is smooth and lightweight which makes it easy to apply. I love the dewy finish. I have combination skin type and it wasn't to oily for me to use. I am using 06 Neutral and im asian.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kperfetto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish "maybe" was a choice for "Would you buy this product again?" The verdict is still out on this one. On one hand, I love the feel of this: so creamy and it doesn't settle into fine lines. I've been looking for a foundation for *cough* mature skin for a while, but this also has glitter. Okay, shimmer, but in bright sunlight, it's not exactly subtle. Like most of Clinique's foundation, the color selection is a bit paltry. I'm wearing Pure Porcelain, and it's close, but not perfect. It's supposed to be neutral, but I find it a bit yellow. The next closest shade with pink undertones was a bit too dark. Another negative? The tube is a little skimpy. (I'm not a huge fan of foundation in a tube: lots of wasted product.)

Update: Returned. The glitter was too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not irritate my skin and is very moisturizing. The finish was nice, except for the shimmer! Honestly, this foundation would be nearly perfect without the shimmer. Or if they reduced the shimmer by about 90%.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by wildimportgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the worst foundation I've even spent my money on. It shouldn't even be marketed as a foundation, it should just be marketed as an 'illuminizer', 'highlighter' or something similar. It is just a tube full of beige shimmer. Who would put that much shimmer in foundation? Some slight shimmer is tolerable, but just blotches of shimmer.

The first time I wore it, it looked fine when I applied it (I was indoors, with no sufficient light). It was easy to apply, and quite moisturizing. I gave a light coverage. I liked it. BUT as soon as I got to my car and check my makeup, OMG!! Shimmer! Face load of shimmer. I thought it'll be alright, I'll just blot it off (I was really short of time, and I was rushing to school). My boyfriend never really notice my makeup~ but that day, the first thing he said was "Did you get attack by pixie dust?" AHHHH! Horrified!! I just went and wash my whole face and go foundation-less.

Too bad I couldn't return it since I bought it online. =(
A waste of money!! Hope nobody would do the same mistake as I did.