August 29, 2014 | 1309 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by yg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a very weird one for me I applied it and loved it but then seen myself in the light and had a million glitters all over my face. I would honestly say that this foundation should not be worn in the day or anywhere with bright lights unless u want to look like a disco ball. HOWEVER, I do find that when i wear it in a dark club and pictures are taken it looks beautiful. I think in a photo this makeup makes me look better than any other. Another weird thing is, I have it in about 2 shades too dark yet it seems to just blend in rather than looking orange. The colour undertone is really beautifull especially for us olive girls it is golden and not orange.
One thing I will add is I was using this foundation for about a month and switched back to my too-faced illuminating face wand and all my friends commented on my makeup that night saying how nice it was so I think that does speak volumes my mum also HATES this makeup on me!!(and her for that matter)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Artefact

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

LOVE this product ! I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like putting too much things on my face and this foundation does a great job. I have combination skin and my skin sometimes shine on the T-Zone but with MAC Blot Powder + this foundation, I don't have to do put some other powder throughout the day. This foundation makes my sking look natural, healthy and beautiful, with a little glow. I had tried before the EL Double Wear, and it didn't suit me at all, way to heavy ! Clinique is the solution ! Would definetely buy it again !

ps : Sorry for the eventuals mistakes, I'm French !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ClaraRose

Ive only tried a sample size of this foundation. I used superbalanced and like it throughout the year and causes no breakouts, however in the winter months in Finland my skin gets too dry. I really liked this foundation's application, it leaves skin moisturized. The texture is a little more like the superfit but this one seems more natural. Similar to Lumene's vitamin c foundation but i like this one better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Saragori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I cant believe i used this product for about 2 years! Its horrible! Didnt do any justice to my eczema, infact it made it look worse! I'm glad i'm not using this anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the texture, coverage and lasting power of this product. It's like a tinted moisturizer with a little more tint than the rest. I set it with a little translucent powder, and I'm good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by amesrh

I was really excited for this product since I have dry skin. It is really moisturizing. However, the color selection is horrible and it turned out my "perfect shade" in the store was way too orange for me. Ugh back to bobbi brown for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by kycowart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday foundation. It holds up all day, is not too orange and has a slight luminating effect. I always mix in a liquid bronzer and i'm pretty happy with it. FYI- I was using an illuminating foundation from Lancome and i started to notice that by the end of the day, it was gone- so this is much better and more reasonably priced. Plus, i can usually find it on the auction site for about $15 with shipping.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this product as it's labelled as very moisturising (as I had dry skin at the time).
Got colour matched at a counter and bought a tube.
It is very moisturising, dewy finish and very blendable. I always had comments - "you have really amazing skin" (which I'm told is what you want to hear - not "your foundation looks amazing").
However, my skin changed in Summer and now I have combination skin, so it's too dewy now (by lunchtime quite shiny/oilyish).
And I found that it didn't cover as much as I would like...
I still use it on the weekends a bit for that glowy/no makeup look (yes, I'm one of those girls that can't bear to show her face without something on it).
When tested on your hand it has a superfine glitter in it, but once on it just looks like a natural healthy glow - not very glittery at all.
Overall a nice product on very dry skin/blemish free skin, but just doesn't have the lasting ability that I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this foundation!! I have a really hard time finding a foundation that keeps my dry skin moisturized, gives good coverage, and is lasting, but not too heavy. This one does not disappoint (me)! I love they dewy finish, I myself, did not notice any glitter, I have no idea where everyone is coming from with that. The ultimate test was when I went out to the beach (bright natural sunlight) with my mother who is my biggest and worst critic. She stared at me and asked "are you using a new foundation or get some new skincare?" I thought to myself "oh here it comes..." I said yes and told her it was a new foundation and she surprisingly said "THAT is the foundation you should use ALL the time, your skin looks FLAWLESS, very natural, your skin just looks really good". I was blown away. After that I still tried MFE's HD foundation, which is good, but I still like this one better (and its cheaper!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

When I first tried this product I was in love! I have dry skin but hate heavy foundation so I'm always on the lookout for something lightweight that actually gives good coverage. I had been using Chanel's teint innocence (too heavy), switched to Armani's face fabric (too light) and was delighted to find a happy medium (and a much cheaper one!!!) in this product. It feels great going on, especially if you have dry skin, and I can even skip using a moisturizer or primer underneath. The packaging is clean, nonmessy and great for travel, plus it's only $22. Now for the cons. While the coverage is great at first, it wears off quickly so expect to reapply if you work 9-5. Also, it has a shimmer that isn't too noticeable but still not ideal in certain lighting. For the price, it's a great deal, but if you're looking for long lasting and/or matte coverage, this isn't for you!