NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 12/16/2010 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! It goes on sheer enough that you can layer it for more color, depending on how much you need. It looks so natural on my fair skin but doesn't make me look like a child in the school play, as some blushes do. I wouldn't use it anywhere other than my cheekbones and lips, however, but it's great for highlighting and contouring the cheeks. I'm not buying any other blush! It works over powder or on it's own.

on 12/11/2010 12:47:00 AM

I have this blush stick as well as it in Portofino and I love them both. Orgasm is much lighter in color and has more of a sparkly color and it lasts all day very nicely. The great thing about the Orgasm shade, in my opinion, is that it would look great on just about anyone. You can easily build the color up, or rub it in for a softer look. I love it because it doesn't make my acne prone skin break out.

on 12/10/2010 11:03:00 PM

I love this! I had tried the powder before and didnt like it, but now I love the multiple so much I am thinking of trying the powder again.

on 11/23/2010 2:08:00 PM

First, the color is beautiful. It is a nice peachy-pink, which brightened my face very nicely. It is quite shimmery though, so if you are adverse to shimmer stay far away from this product.

There is a LOT of product in the tube, especially when a little goes a long way for me.

The formula is nice. I tend to like cream blushes over powder blushes and this one is quite nice. I use a brush for application.

If you are into shimmer and looking for a great cream blush you may want to splurge and purchase this.

on 11/22/2010 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a mini size in a kit and it was my least favorite in the set. It is very sheer and shimmery. Too much shimmer for my very oily skin and it emphasize my large pores. I prefer the powder blush instead.

on 11/17/2010 7:53:00 AM

I love this product.
It gives the healthy nice glow on my cheeks that I desire, it gives a cute pinkish color on my eyelids and a cute healthy pink color on my lips.
The glitters in the stick are there, but ones applied on any part of your face they are not transformed to a healthy shiny glow.
I love the fact that it goes along so long. The packaging also works for me.
It is kind off big, but at the other hand it is really easy to use, classy and easy to find in my make-up bag because of the size.
I have had a nice blush that gave me the same glow on my cheeks, that one was 10 times cheaper, but not useable on lips and eyes. (well eyes maybe...)
The only downside off the nars products is that they are F***** expensive!!!
But you will get a great product with a lot of pigmentation in return.

on 11/15/2010 11:55:00 AM

I like the cream stick version of orgasmn but i feel like the multiple stick is much lighter in application than the orgasm blush. It's still very nice under the actual blush or alone on days when you don't want that much blush.

on 11/14/2010 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I purchased this in a kit of three, so I have the mini version. I put a "no" for a repurchase because even this mini with last a long time. I feel this is pigmented enough where I don't have to dab as I did with Luxor but I can blend the color on. Nice color, I now have three varations of this color..the Illuminator, blush and now this, also nice texture and quality.

on 11/13/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like the color, but that's about it. The color is so sheer that you have to build up layers and layers. Its really creamy so the color slides off and is gone after 2 hours, then leaves behind tones of glitter. No scent. I can only imagine that it may last longer on dry skin since it is so creamy. NYC creamstick blushes are way better pigmented and longer lasting.

on 10/24/2010 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I don't like this very much... so far, the cult-favorite Orgasm has no impressed me, sad to say. But I have yet to try the powder blush and I'm a bit powder blush girl. Uh... this is was REALLY REALLY PINK! Yes, I do like pink, and I heard this was quite natural, but it was too pink for my skin. Usually pink powder blushes work quite nicely on me, so maybe I'll try that before I say Orgasm is an absolute fail. It's kind of too frosty and it looks so unnatural on me. I just really don't like it.

Top Rated NARS Products