July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I like the cream stick version of orgasmn but i feel like the multiple stick is much lighter in application than the orgasm blush. It's still very nice under the actual blush or alone on days when you don't want that much blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in a kit of three, so I have the mini version. I put a "no" for a repurchase because even this mini with last a long time. I feel this is pigmented enough where I don't have to dab as I did with Luxor but I can blend the color on. Nice color, I now have three varations of this color..the Illuminator, blush and now this, also nice texture and quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the color, but that's about it. The color is so sheer that you have to build up layers and layers. Its really creamy so the color slides off and is gone after 2 hours, then leaves behind tones of glitter. No scent. I can only imagine that it may last longer on dry skin since it is so creamy. NYC creamstick blushes are way better pigmented and longer lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like this very much... so far, the cult-favorite Orgasm has no impressed me, sad to say. But I have yet to try the powder blush and I'm a bit powder blush girl. Uh... this is was REALLY REALLY PINK! Yes, I do like pink, and I heard this was quite natural, but it was too pink for my skin. Usually pink powder blushes work quite nicely on me, so maybe I'll try that before I say Orgasm is an absolute fail. It's kind of too frosty and it looks so unnatural on me. I just really don't like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way too shimmery!!!! Whoa...not good with someone with oily skin as it just makes me look like a oil painting by the end of the day. This really enlarges my pores too. I had to get rid of this product fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by katherinemaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't really know how to feel about this product..don't hate it, don't love it, kinda regret that i bought the multiple and not the normal blush.
The colour is nice, but i don't like the texture... It's cakey, and doesn't go on smoothly!
Next time I think i'll just go for the powder orgams bush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

I love the Orgasm powder blush and thought this would be a nice addition. It does show up great on my skin, but does not last at all. Plus, the formula is too thick for my taste. Not the worst of the multiples, but definitely not the best. Stick with the powder if you like the Orgasm line.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the mini size of this product and I thought I would get more color from "Multiple" than the Orgasm blush. I was wrong. The color is so pretty but on my NC40 skin it just falls flat. It was super greasy and waxy...made me feel like I was going to break out just from using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't quite know what to say about this product- sometimes I really like it and sometimes I feel like my cheeks have transformed into disco balls. I bought it mostly because I'd heard a lot of hype about how amazing it was, so I decided to pick one up when I was in the US (since they cost about twice as much in Australia and NARS is already quite pricey). I decided to buy the Multiple version because it seemed I'd get more bang for my buck, but I wish I'd tried the regular blush now, I think it might have a better colour to glitter ratio. With the Multiple, it does sometimes feel like I've glitterbombed my face, especially if I try to get the colour a bit deeper. It's OK on the eyes and I do use it there, but I don't like it much on my lips. Lately I've been using this in combination with another blush for colour, but that seems to kind of defeat the point.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by livestrong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually like this product. At first, I thought it was too light for me, and swiping it on my hand I only got a ton of shimmer. But when the SA tried it on my cheeks, I was in love! It looks like a glow from within, the name is very apt for the effect it has on my cheeks. This shade is a whole lot lighter than its powder version (which I also love), but it blends well with my NC30 AAB skintone. Only drawbacks are the texture and staying power - I have to pile on a lot of this to make the color show up and stay there (unlike shades such as Maui or Cannes, which really get a lot of tint from one swipe). But I like the effect of this shade on me, and I'm holding on to it for keeps :)