December 18, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

This is really yummy. I love lemon and so this is right up my alley. It's not like the lip shines like the reviewer below mentioned. I still wish these had SPF in them. It feels exactly like a cream and is really moisturizing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mustangbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yum! This reminds me a little of Philosophy's Frozen Lemon Custard lip shine. Very lemon-y, with a hint of bakery to it. Make my lips shine well, also. I got this free w/ a coupon, but I will gladly repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by maggierose4

C.O. Bigelow's Lemon Lip Cream is an "ultra moisturizing formula" with 2% natural lemon oil, lime oil, lemon extract and vanillin for flavor. For those wondering, this is not C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Shine formula with lemon added. Lemon Lip Cream is more like their My Favorite Lip Balm. The balm goes on smoothly with a soft shine and feels very moisturizing. If you like lemon drop candies or lemon cookies you'll enjoy Lemon Lip Cream. The flavor is tasty and long lasting.

Among the ingredients are two peptides, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester (Calmosensine™) and palmitoyl oligopeptide. Both are commonly found in skin serums and anti-aging products. Sodium hyaluronate is also included and can help keep the lips well hydrated.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No