November 27, 2014 | 1502 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by lilacdisco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! It smells GREAT, and is very moisturizing for me. The smell lasts a long time (well, compared to other lotions that I've tried anyway) and it really does feel like my skin is smoother after applying. I also have randomly itchy skin that's prone to redness. If I even brush up against something, I can get blotchy red spots on the sensitive skin on my wrists or thighs if I'm wearing shorts-- and this lotion calms it down. My skin is less itchy!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter body moisturizer is pretty decent but it stands out ONLY BECAUSE it smells soooo freakin good it's a little bit ridiculous. When I first used/sniffed the scent (you have to buy the bottle to smell it) the first impression/reaction I had was: "Omg.. this smells heavenly." If I don't use this lotion only a daily basis, I still have that same impression because I don't force myself to get sick of it! The only downfall is that the product claims to help with itchiness which it barely does and the fact that it isn't moisturizing enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kaaary

i love the smell but i don't find this moisturizing. i find myself reapplying this several times a day :( it does feel light and non-greasy on the skin though, like most st. ives moisturizers i've tried. i don't hate but but i don't love it. it will probably be replaced with another st. ives lotion in a different scent :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by alauha94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely soothing and hydrating. The smell is great and it applies quite well. It is thick, so it's not the kind of thing that I wear during the summer. It's perfect for the dry winter season though. Yay to natural ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by blissta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion; it goes perfectly with my Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey body wash. The smell is a more sophisticated, grown-up Vanilla (not plastic-y and juvenile like Play-Doh). The texture is light and non-greasey, though it requires re-application for my desperately parched skin,, which I don't mind, because I love the smell and the texture feels good. Price is cheap, and readily available at any drugstore. I dropped the bottle, so unfortunate for me, the pump is missing the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sissell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

St. Ives has become my new favorite lotion! I just finished a bottle of this stuff and bought another (in a different scent; I like to experiment). The consistency is perfect--not what you would expect from a drugstore brand! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by kash2009

Drug store lotions have generally struck me as either too watery or too waxy. Iíve used Palmerís stretch mark therapy during my pregnancies (and I currently am expecting) but I was never in love with it. After hearing about this stuff on a pregnancy message board, I gave it a shot. Now I have a new favorite. I use it after my shower, on my hands and belly before bedtime, and periodically during the day because my office hand soap is incredibly drying. Itís all around amazing! The consistency is perfect, the moisture lasts (well, until I wash my hands again), and the scent is light. At $4/bottle @ Target, you really canít beat this for price and quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by compulsions

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favourite lotion of all time! It smells heavenly, absorbs quickly, dirt cheap and keeps my dry skin moisturized all day. I don't know what I'd do without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Mmmm, that's almost all I have to say. ALMOST. This lotion is divine. it's thin without being runny, feels nice and creamy, and sinks into your skin suuuuuuper quickly, leaving it feeling soft and supple, not to mention smooth. It doesn't coat my skin or leave it feeling greasy, filmy, or dry like some other lotions do. And the smell! It's light and sweet and soothing. The name of this lotion fits it so well. I got my big pump bottle at a nearby drugstore for $4.99. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion is very creamy and rich.It sinks in quickly and leaves really soft skin.The bootle is huge!1This loition is gentle enough to use on your face if needed.