April 19, 2014 | 1785 users online

Treatments - Lemon Juice

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by syd1616

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use this twice a day everyday and it works amazingly.It brightens my complexion, keeps my skin from getting too dry, reduces acne, and evens my skin tone. I just bought a spray bottle, poured lemon juice on it, and then I spray it onto a cotton round. It does sting quite a bit, but its worth it! Much better than spending $50 on a toner when you can just pick this up at the grocery store.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fades acne scars like a dream! I don't really get acne but when I do, the scars are ridiculous. I'm really fair, and I still have visible scars from zits I've had a year ago. I make a toner with it out of rose water/witch hazel/bottled lemon juice, but I've been using rose water and witch hazel for a long time so I know it's the lemon juice that's evening out my skin. The way I use it it's pretty diluted, so it doesn't irritate or dry out my already dry skin. Right after I started using it my skin looked healthier and more even. It took about 2 weeks for a noticeable difference on my acne scars, but they're definitely beginning to fade away. I also feel like this stops any existing pimples from getting bigger, and helps with any shininess on my t-zone without drying out my skin. And at the super low price, it's practically a miracle product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by portofcall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Now I am a guy who has had very oily fair skin for as long as I can can remember!
Over the past couple of years I started to develop a redness to my face skin, a bit blotchy and borderline rosacea. It became really noticeable after a nights drinking. Thank God I stumbled across lemon juice as a treatment.
I can not begin to tell you that after the first 4 weeks of applying it before bed, my skin tone is almost perfect - no redness, no oiliness - it completely evened out my skin and made the redness fade to barely noticable!
If only I knew this existed in my teens I would have been a happy guy!
Ps. If you are going to give this a go, please remember that lemon juice is like an acid peel for the so YOU MUST allow your skin time to renew itself during application periods, and not apply lemon juice every day. That way you will really see the results.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone in my family loves lemon for their skin. Some of my brothers have scars from acne and it's helped fade those scars since it's a natural whitener, and repair skin cells. I began using it and I love it too.(It may burn so you might want to dilute it a bit if you use it on your face) I don't use it religiously for my face but I use it for getting super smooth legs and fading stretch marks on my hips.

For the scrub/smooth legs:
Mix 2 1/2 cups sugar, 1 cup oil, 5 tablespoon lemon juice together. Then draw a hot bath/shower, soak for 5 minutes, shave 1 legs, scrub leg with scrub mixture. Shave legs again. Scrub again with scrub mixture. Then rinse.

To remove stretch marks put lemon juice on marks and blow dry until completely dry. Then rinse with water. Do consistently over time for results.

You can use lemon for so many things but that's what I use it for but you can use it for freckles,age spots and to make your skin really soft and to look younger. Also if you went crazy with self tanner.. it removes that oompa loompa look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by InnocentAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just wonderful
I heard that most actresses use lemon and honey every morning to remove toxins. So i tried it.
It works wonderfully.
Indeed like all of you are saying, it does REDUCE acne but does not eliminate it.
And yes after using it 5 times by now ( twice a week) i admit that it does regulate sebum production.
Don't think ;)
Just give it a try!
You won't regret ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by AKRockstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How have I not heard of using lemon juice on my skin before?? I tried this out after becoming increasingly frustrated with scarring on a pimple I had popped. In ONE DAY of using lemon juice my scarring had faded VISIBLY.
I am hooked. My skin has never looked or felt better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a lemon tree but I dont get too much juice from them and it doesnt keep as long. Soo I bought the lemon juice in the bottle. It is so much more convenient.
I use as a toner and love it. Prior I tried ACV for a week but discontinued. And prior to that I did not tone.
I do believe that this heals the pimples I pop faster. My face feels smoother, my acne scarring and sun spots have reduced faster that using ACV or Mederma. Will definitely be a permanent part of my regimen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Works like nobody's buisness<3(;

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love lemon juice. I drink lemon juice in my ice water every single day. It helps me cleanse out my body and steer free of toxins. I want to say I notice a difference in my skin from the lemon but at a minimum it tastes refreshing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE!
I have been using lemon juice for 3 months now and my face looks flawless! It has helped diminsh my laugh lines and bags under my eyes. Most improvements though is acne scarring! My skin tone looks amazing and my face is has this beautiful glow now. I will forever use Lemon juice!

I use organic lemon juice and I put half lemon juice, half water into a shot glass and dab it all over my face with a cotton pad morning and at night before my moisturizer. Best Acne cure ever and it also fades my existing acne scars. It burns for a couple of minutes but thats good because it means its killing the bacteria on your face hence why its amazing for acne! Please try it you will not be disappointed!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No