OPI Vodka & Caviar

4.6

on 3/9/2009 4:02:00 PM

I had this sitting in my stash for months and wish I had decided to do a red mani sooner!! This is a beautiful, true red with a shiny, jelly finish. I used 2 coats so I could still get the jelly effect but I'm sure with 3-4 coats you could get it to be more opaque and without losing the glossy texture. This will be my "go to" red from now on!

on 3/6/2009 10:23:00 PM

This is the best red ever, that's the bottom line.
I think it looks classy and just gorgeous. It's a true red, with no orange undertones, but also it doesn't have too much blue in it. I think it looks great with a large range of skin tones, so if you are lost about what red to use pick this one it's a safe bet!

on 3/1/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is very chic for tips. Its a pin-up girl red for women all about the glamour. I think it comes off a bit too "ice queen" for me but its lovely for when I need to pretend to be refined.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Coloring: Asian mac nc30-35

I think I have FINALLY found my HG go to red nail polish! A lot of reds are too cool or too "street corner hooker red" looking for my taste. However this is a true bright blood red, leaning towards the warm/neutral side. This is such a flattering red; not too bright not too dark...its just right! I feel so luxurious and decadent wearing this..old time Hollywood glamor!

This was super easy to apply and has decent wear as far as colors of this nature go. Its almost a jelly red but kinda creme at the same time. Two coats was enough for even and rich color. It dries with a nice shiny finish. This is definitely a winner!! I am sooo happy I caved and bought this after days of debate! So what are you waiting for??? Go get it!! Get it noooowwww!!!! continued >>

on 12/24/2008 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is My HG color!~

U have a giant collection of OPI... but this is the RED I always come back to... Its such a wonderful color and its not to bright on my tan skin.. and it lasts more than 2 days on me!

on 12/20/2008 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A great red creme polish. Not a deep red like Got the Blues for Red but just as classic. Wonderful application as with most OPI polishes. Would repurchase.

Picture attached:
continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This my HG of red nail polish.
I literally go through phases where I'm obsessed with it.
It's a gorgeous classic red nail polish - with no shimmer.
I love the name too :)

on 12/6/2008 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This nail polish repeatedly makes my Top 20 list of favorite polishes. It's such a classic Hollywood va-va-voom RED, I feel like a starlet wearing it. It's crisp and true and glossy even without a top coat (not that I'd skip a top coat, I want a V&C mani or pedi to last as long as possible, it's such a great shade). Application is fantastic. A true winner.

on 11/4/2008 3:48:00 PM

This is such a classic red creme. Great name, too! Its a neutral red in that it doesn't lean orange or blue. Also, its not too bright and not too dark. Love this one on tips and/or toes.

on 8/22/2008 9:10:00 PM

This is a beautiful, classic, deep red creme polish. It holds up well and applies nicely, although it does dry just a little unevenly (at least on me). It's held up well with minimal chipping. As with all OPI polishes - great quality and nice shade.

Top Rated OPI Products