December 22, 2014 | 1580 users online

Polishes - OPI - Vodka & Caviar

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by tjoyu

I had this sitting in my stash for months and wish I had decided to do a red mani sooner!! This is a beautiful, true red with a shiny, jelly finish. I used 2 coats so I could still get the jelly effect but I'm sure with 3-4 coats you could get it to be more opaque and without losing the glossy texture. This will be my "go to" red from now on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mariannaoust

This is the best red ever, that's the bottom line.
I think it looks classy and just gorgeous. It's a true red, with no orange undertones, but also it doesn't have too much blue in it. I think it looks great with a large range of skin tones, so if you are lost about what red to use pick this one it's a safe bet!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

This is very chic for tips. Its a pin-up girl red for women all about the glamour. I think it comes off a bit too "ice queen" for me but its lovely for when I need to pretend to be refined.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Coloring: Asian mac nc30-35

I think I have FINALLY found my HG go to red nail polish! A lot of reds are too cool or too "street corner hooker red" looking for my taste. However this is a true bright blood red, leaning towards the warm/neutral side. This is such a flattering red; not too bright not too dark...its just right! I feel so luxurious and decadent wearing this..old time Hollywood glamor!

This was super easy to apply and has decent wear as far as colors of this nature go. Its almost a jelly red but kinda creme at the same time. Two coats was enough for even and rich color. It dries with a nice shiny finish. This is definitely a winner!! I am sooo happy I caved and bought this after days of debate! So what are you waiting for??? Go get it!! Get it noooowwww!!!! continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is My HG color!~

U have a giant collection of OPI... but this is the RED I always come back to... Its such a wonderful color and its not to bright on my tan skin.. and it lasts more than 2 days on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ReenBean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

A great red creme polish. Not a deep red like Got the Blues for Red but just as classic. Wonderful application as with most OPI polishes. Would repurchase.

Picture attached:
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This my HG of red nail polish.
I literally go through phases where I'm obsessed with it.
It's a gorgeous classic red nail polish - with no shimmer.
I love the name too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This nail polish repeatedly makes my Top 20 list of favorite polishes. It's such a classic Hollywood va-va-voom RED, I feel like a starlet wearing it. It's crisp and true and glossy even without a top coat (not that I'd skip a top coat, I want a V&C mani or pedi to last as long as possible, it's such a great shade). Application is fantastic. A true winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by SusanF

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a classic red creme. Great name, too! Its a neutral red in that it doesn't lean orange or blue. Also, its not too bright and not too dark. Love this one on tips and/or toes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by JenE143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, classic, deep red creme polish. It holds up well and applies nicely, although it does dry just a little unevenly (at least on me). It's held up well with minimal chipping. As with all OPI polishes - great quality and nice shade.