August 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Brows - Bare Escentuals - Eye Brow powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2007 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I can now say I found my Holy Grail eyebrow filler.I use my Lauren hutton angled brow filler brush to fill in my unshape-ly and sparse eyebrows into beautiful professional groomed brows.For years I had been using eyeshadows as powders and pencils that barely matched my color.I can rave about it over and over.To the ladies who can't find the right shade.I highly suggest checking out Bare Escentuals brow powders.This is the best eyebrow filler and shaper to come into the cosmetic industry.My brows come out looking beautiful every time I do my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2007 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sassy82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have reddish brown hair and I use the Auburn colored brow powder. I have to admit it took a few tries to figure out how this stuff works... The first time I used it I had a heavy hand and I ended up looking like I had drawn my brows on with a sharpie. Well I've found that you don't need much at all... I just use a small brush and swipe it on the inside of the lid and then tap the tip of the brush inside the lid to get rid of the excess so it won't get all over my face. I think that is the one thing I love about BE products-- you only need a little bit to look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyTR

The Essential Brow Kit Pale/Ash Blonde

I just recently purchased this BE kit for brows, having researched a bagillion various eyebrow kits, since I'm a huge fan of BE products I went for this one, with a purchase on ebay.
The application and color is a perfect match, it goes on flawlessly with a little practice, I do like the finishing gel, that it's not too heavy on the "vasoline" feel or look, and not gritty or clumpy, it goes on clean and smooth. My only gripe is the brow color pot -- without have a sifter top or a way to control the brush being dipped into it's just an accident waiting to happen "POOF" -- other than that - I'd recommend this product to my girlfriends or get them a gift of this.
just remember PRACTICE! PRACTICE and PRACTICE with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Karena73

Wow, I am so pleased I ventured to try this product! I had been using pencil for years, after seriously overtweezing in the mid-90's and had never considered using anything else until I read the reviews here and saw the product on QVC. This powder truly offers a softer look, as opposed to the drawn-in pencil look (which some may prefer). I was ready for a change, and I don't regret buying the powder and brow brush from BE. The amount of product will probably last me 2-3 years, so there are seriously savings to consider when switching from pencils. I have medium-light brown hair with reddish highlights and the "Auburn" (a rich, medium brown) color works wonderfully for me. Leslie Blodgett the CEO of BE, warns not to use the "Brunette" unless you have black hair. She says that dark blonde/medium brown is the color that works best for the majority of people. It took a few days to get the hang of application, because I am very concerned with symmetry and precision. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by BroncTeach

This is one of my very favorite BE products. I have sparse eyebrows (don't EVER overtweeze!) and will never go back to pencil again after using BE Brow Powder. With the angled brow brush, this creates a beautifully natural look. I use the Dark Blonde/Medium Brown shade because the Ash Blonde was just too pale for me. My only complaint is that BE should have included a sifter top on this product; I'm very careful when I use it because it would be oh so easy to spill all the contents out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I am a Brunnette, and when I applied the corresponding color color to my eyebrows I ended up resembing groucho marx. And I even applied the brow gel on top of it too. Unfortunately, I couldn't get BE's eyebrow powder, gel, to work for me one bit.

Overall, the eyebrow powder is just too darkly pigmented for my taste. And the brow gel isn't easy to use along with the brow powder either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sensitivekim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am Asian with dark brown/black hair. I have black eyebrows but the hairs are sparse. I have always had trouble finding a brow pencil that didn't look too brown or too black. I initially tried brunette, and althogh it probably matched the actual hairs on my brows correctly, I sometimes felt that I looked angry, and I had to apply it super light. I switched to the dark blonde/medium brown, and I am shocked to say that my brows look full and natural (not "crayola-ed" in). I think this color works because I have sparse brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by ipathgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to be a fan of eye brow pencils, but I have recently followed the "powder" trend. I find that it gives you a much more natural look! Bare Escentuals Brow Powder is absolutely wonderful! I use this in the lightest color available, and even with a heavy hand, it never looks too dark or scary (c'mon ladies, you know what i'm talking about!) I can also feel good about using this stuff everytime since it has no harmful ingredients! It has excellent lasting power, fills my brows beautifully and naturally and just gives me a polished look! Not to mention at $18 CDN and the amount of product you get and the amount that you actually need to use, IT'S GOING TO LAST ME A LOOOONG TIME! Will I repurchase when and if I finally run out of this lovely powder? Definitely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I thought NOTHING would get me to stray from my Lancome Crayon Poudre for the brows (Taupe) and Modele Sourcils eyebrow gel. I was watching QVC 2 weeks ago when I ordered 7 BE items and this was on--I was pursuaded to try this even though I was sure my Lancome brow set was the best. I was wrong. The brow powder in Dark Blonde/Medium Brown is the PERFECT shade for me. Applied with the BE brow brush, it draws the brows on to look like real brow hairs. NATURAL, not drawn on. I can get this look with my Lancome set, but the powder feels awesome and light on and DOESN'T SMUDGE in 100% humidity!!! I will always buy this! It is HG material!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 11:53:00 PM More reviews by summer_wind

I just got this at Sephora today. I am Asian with black hair and black eyebrows. I got it in Brunette. I thought Brunette would be too light for me. But after I tried it on, it was a perfect color match. I have tried pencil before, but could not get a natural look with it. The brow powder helps to fill in the sparse parts of my brows without making it look un-natural. It retails $11 for .01 oz, which probably will last me a life time. However, the packaging is a pain. It doesn't come with the sifter insert that other BE products comes it and the container is very small, smaller than eyeshadow container. I plan transfter it to an emypter jar with sifter (you can get them for cheap on ebay).